Facts About Jeremy Camp
|Celebrated Name||Jeremy Camp|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jeremy Thomas Camp|
|Profession||Christian Music Singer|
|Place Of Birth||Lafayette, Indiana|
|College / University||Assemblies of God college|
|Education||Calvary Chapel Bible College|
|Educational Qualification||Theology Degree|
|Spouse||Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp (M. 2000; Died 2001) and Adrienne Liesching (M. 2003 to present)|
|Daughter||Isabella “Bella” Rose Camp and Arianne “Arie” Mae Camp|
|Son||Egan Thomas Camp|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Jeremy Camp is an American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter from Lafayette, Indiana. Camp has released eleven albums, four of them RIAA-certified as Gold and two live albums. His original music is a mixture of ballads and up-tempo songs with rock influence. Camp has won five GMA Dove Awards, has been nominated for three American Music Awards, and was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album in 2010 for his album, Speaking Louder Than Before. Here are a few other interesting facts you should know about this amazing singer that will even help you appreciate him the more.
Where did Jeremy Camp grow up?
Recalling his early life, Born as Jeremy Thomas Camp in Lafayette, Indiana. His father Tom, the pastor at Harvest Chapel, taught him how to play guitar. One of the worship leaders heard him play in the kitchen of the school and urged him to become a part of the worship team. Soon Camp led worship and played all over Southern California.
After completing high school, Camp attended an Assemblies of God college in Southern California for two years and later earned an associate of theology degree from Calvary Chapel Bible College.
When did Jeremy Camp pursue his music career?
- Talking about his music, Camp was engaged in music from his childhood days. He officially debuts studio album Burden Me was released in 2000.
- Camp released the album Stay in 2002 which was certified gold as were his next three albums His album Carried Me: The Worship Project was released in 2004 and reached #2 on the US Christian chart. His albums Restored in 2004, Beyond Measure in 2006, Speaking Louder Than before in 2008, We Cry Out: The Worship Project in 2010, Reckless in 2013, and I Will Follow in 2015 all reached #1 on the US Christian chart.
- Camp's singles "Walk by Faith", "Take You Back", "This Man", "Let It Fade", "There Will Be a Day", and "The Way" all reached #1 on the US Christian chart.
- Camp has won five GMA Dove Awards and was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album in 2010.
- On May 20, 2011, Camp released his first book, I Still Believe. The book is about Camp's life, illuminating his childhood, the death of his first wife, and where he believes God has brought him.
- On March 13, 2012, Camp released a greatest hits collection entitled I Still Believe: The Number Ones Collection. The album includes 15 number one songs, as well as a never before released song entitled "Wait". Christmas: God With Us was released on September 25, 2012. The album was produced by Brown Bannister.
- Reckless was released on February 12, 2013. This is Camp's first studio album since 2008, when he released Speaking Louder Than Before. The first single released from the album was the title track, "Reckless". A video accompanied the single in February 2013. "Reckless" was followed by his second single "My God", which reached number 5 on the Christian Songs Chart. He also released an acoustic video of "My God" to his VEVO Channel in 2013.
- Camp released his eighth studio album, I Will Follow, on February 3, 2015. The album's lead single, "He Knows", was released on September 2014.
- Camp released his eleventh studio album, The Answer, on October 6, 2017. The album's lead single, "Word of Life", was released on June 2017.
- At present, he serves in church ministry in the field of music.
Who is Jeremy Camp married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Camp married his first wife, Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp on October 21, 2000. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and died on February 5, 2001.
On December 15, 2003, he married his second wife, Adrienne Liesching, former frontwoman for The Benjamin Gate. They have two daughters and one son: Isabella “Bella” Rose Camp, Arianne “Arie” Mae Camp and Egan Thomas Camp. At present, they seem to be happy and live a blissful life with their children.
How much does Jeremy Camp earn?
There are conflicting figures about how much the multi-talented singer actually earns. Although details of his salary are not available online, her net worth is estimated to be $8 million at present
How tall is Jeremy Camp?
Observing his body statistics, Camp has a decent height and weight. At present, we don't have the proper information regarding his body statistics. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jeremy Camp You Need To Know.
- His first wife died from ovarian cancer.
- Was a high school classmate of Producer/Actor Z.D. Smith who also played lead guitar in one of Jeremy's first groups.