Last updated on August 3rd, 2023 at 08:47 am
Facts About Jeremy Lin
|Celebrated Name||Jeremy Lin|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Linsanity, Hero|
|Birth Name||Jeremy Shu-How Lin|
|Profession||Net Ball Player , Basketball Player|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Torrance, California, United States|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inch|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Current City||New York City, USA|
|Net Worth||$36 million (2023)|
|Salary||3 Million USD (2023)|
|Current Team||Kaohsiung 17LIVE Steelers, Guangzhou Loong Lions|
|Siblings||Joseph Lin, Josh Lin|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram Google + Youtube|
Jeremy Lin is a renowned personality in the game of basketball. At present, the prosperous young man competes for the Kaohsiung 17LIVE Steelers of the P. League+ (PLG) position of a guard. The guy is a bright example of how to get to the top of the tree being dedicated and inspired with a certain purpose at hand.
Jeremy Lin's Early Life
Jeremy Shu-How Lin was born on August 23, 1988, to Taiwanese immigrants Lin Gie-Ming and Shirley Lin in Torrance, California, United States.His parents hold dual nationals of Taiwan and the U.S.His paternal family is Hoklo people from Beidou, Changhua, Taiwan, whereas his maternal grandmother emigrated to Taiwan from Pinghu, Zhejiang, in mainland China.
Lin has two siblings named Josh, and Joseph. Lin grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and received Northern California Player of the Year honors as a senior in high school. His father taught him to play basketball at the local YMCA.
After earning no athletic scholarship offers, he enrolled Harvard University, where he was a three-time All-Conference player in the Ivy League. Undrafted out of college.
Jeremy Lin's Career
Lin debuted his NBA with the Golden State Warriors in 2010.He soon became a contributory part of the seven-game winning streak, scoring more points than the Kobe Bryant.
Jeremy Lin covered the numerous of magazines, and models of his No. 17 jersey soon became a top seller. However, Lin was seated for the rest of the regular season because of a knee injury.
He also had to undergo surgery to adjust the problem.His first contract was only $762,195, but he got a $25.1 million offer from the Houston Rockets in July 2012.
Lin signed a three-year contract with the Brooklyn Nets on July 7, 2016. He had a season-high 24 points in a 122–104 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder o n March 14, 2017. He set a new season high with 32 points in an 115–107 loss to the Orlando Magic on April 6, 2017.
Jeremy Lin's Personal Life
Jeremy is regarded as one of the nicest guys in the NBA and one of the most influential people in the world. But having no girlfriend is quite odd for him.
Jeremy Lin is a sweet, caring and helpful guy and is also a devout Christian. He is not the kind to be rude to anyone, and these qualities prove that Lin would be a great boyfriend. Despite Lin is single and is ready to mingle, he has no girlfriend yet.
Trivias About Jeremy Lin You Need To Know.
- Lin attended Palo Alto High School and the Harvard University.
- He started his professional career in 2010 with Golden State Warriors.
- Lin's younger brother Joseph Lin is basketball player for the Fubon Braves.
- He is also a fan of the video game Dota 2.
- Lin owns a YouTube channel jlin7.
- He gave $1 million to Harvard University with the aim to help undergraduate financial aid and also to renovate college’s basketball court.
- He used to the high school newspaper editor.
- Inspring 2012, he was on the bench due to his serious knee injury.
- Lin did not play in the 2013 All-Star Game, held in Houston, after finishing third behind Bryant and Chris Paul in the voting for guards of the Western Conference.
- In 2013–14, Lin was replaced in the Rockets' starting lineup by Patrick Beverley. Lin became the second unit's primary ball handler and scoring option as the team's sixth man.
- On July 9, 2015, Lin signed a two-year, $4.3 million contract with the Charlotte Hornets, who used their bi-annual exception in the deal.
- On July 7, 2016, Lin signed a three-year, $36 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.
- On July 13, 2018, Lin was traded to the Atlanta Hawks, along with draft picks, in exchange for the draft rights to Isaia Cordinier and a future second-round pick.
- On August 27, 2019, Lin signed with the Beijing Ducks of the CBA for a reported $3 million per year.
- On January 9, 2021, Santa Cruz announced that Lin had been added to their team for the 2020–21 season through the new NBA veteran exception rule.
- On June 11, 2021, Lin announced that he was returning to Beijing Ducks in the CBA. After returning to China from San Francisco, he was hospitalized in Shanghai in September after he contracted COVID-19.
- Lin signed with the Guangzhou Loong Lions for the 2022–23 season.
- On January 26, 2023, Lin signed with the Kaohsiung 17LIVE Steelers of the P. League+, where his brother, Joseph, was playing with the New Taipei Kings.