Jeremy Sisto - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Family, Parents, Siblings, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Awards, Career, Facts, Wiki, Kids, Shows
Jeremy Sisto is an American actor, producer, and writer who currently plays the main role of Jubal Valentine in the American crime television drama series "FBI" since 2018. Sisto is best known for his recurring roles as Billy Chenowith in the American drama television series "Six Feet Under" and as Detective Cyrus Lupo in the American police procedural and legal drama television series "Law & Order". He also gave his voice for the role of King Runeard in the American 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film "Frozen II" in 2019. He has starred in various films including "Clueless", "Wrong Turn", "Take Me Out", "Thirteen", and "Fasten". He has won the "Jury Award for Best Actor" and "Special Jury Maverick Acting Award" for his role of Blake Garden in the 2003 American romantic comedy film "The Movie Hero". Sisto also portrayed the role of George Altman in the American television sitcom "Suburgatory" from 2011-2014. His elder sister, Meadow Sisto is also an American actress who got recognition for her role of Caroline in the American comedy film "Captain Roon".
Besides on November 17, 2020, the third season of the American crime drama television series "FBI" got premiered where Sisto portrays the main role of Jubal Valentine alongside actor, Zeeko Zaki, and actress, Missy Peregrym.
Sisto is active in the social media platform with around 21k followers on his Instagram account: @sistosistosisto and has around 26k followers on his Twitter account: @JeremySisto
What is Jeremy Sisto famous for?
- Famous as an American actor, producer, and writer
- Known for his recurring roles as Billy Chenowith in HBO's Six Feet Under and as Detective Cyrus Lupo in NBC's Law & Order.
Where is Jeremy Sisto from?
Jeremy Sisto was born on October 6, 1974, in Grass Valley, California, United States. His birth name is Jeremy Merton Sisto. He holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is White while Libra is his zodiac sign.
Sisto was born as the second child to Reedy Gibs(mother) and Richard "Dick" Sisto(father). His mother was an actress while his father was a jazz musician and educator. He has an elder sister, Meadow Sisto.
His sister is also an American actress who is best known for her role as Caroline in the 1992 American comedy film "Captain Ron". When he was four years old, his parents got divorced and his father married fabric artist, Penny Sisto.
He and his sister were raised by his mother. He grew up in the lower Sierra Nevada Mountains where he attended Hayfield Montessori School till 1st grade. Then, his family moved to Chicago where he did his schooling at Francis W. Parker School.
Belonging from a family with an acting background, he always was interested to do acting. So while attending high school, he acted in many local theatre companies like Cherry Street Threatre and the Absolute Theatre Company. Later, he attended the University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) and got graduated. He also appeared in the 1984 music video for the Twister Sister song "We're Not Gonna Take It".
Jeremy Sisto Career: Highlights
- Jeremy Sisto made his acting debut in 1991 by playing the role of Roberto in the American drama film "Grand Canyon" while enrolling at the University.
- After getting graduated, he decided to pursue acting as his professional career. He starred in the 1992 television film "Desperate Choices: To Save My Child" and in the 1994 film "The Shaggy Dog".
- Then, he appeared in various films including "Hideaway(1995)", "Clueless(1995)", "Suicide Kings(1997)", "Without Limits(1998)", "Moonlight and Valentino", "This Space Between Us(1999)", and "Some Girl(1998)".
- In 2001, he co-starred with his sister, Meadow in the independent drama film "Don's Plum".
- He also screen-tested for the iconic character of Jack Dawson in the James Cameron blockbuster film "Titanic" alongside Kate Winslet in 1996. However, he lost out on the role to Leonardo DiCaprio.
- His first leading role was as Jesus in the 1999 American biblical historical drama "Jesus". The film had an estimated budget of $20 million.
- In the year 2001, Sisto started portraying the role of Billy Chenowith in the HBO drama series "Six Feet Under".
- His role was appreciated a lot and earned him two Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. He stayed in the series till 2005.
- In 2003, he played the role of Blake Gardner in the American romantic comedy film "The Movie Hero".
- He returned to the stage in 2006 by portraying the role of Michael Klingenfelt for a Broadway Production of "Festen" at the Music Box Theatre.
- He played the role of Brady in the Oscar-nominated film "Thirteen" in 2003.
- Sisto was also featured in the Maroon 5 music video for the song "Wake Up Call".
- He got his career breakthrough in 2008 after he started portraying the main role of Detective Cyrus Lupo in the American police procedural and legal drama television series "Law & Order".
- He stayed in the series till 2010.
- Then, he portrayed the main role of George Altman in the American television sitcom "Suburgatory" from 2011-2014.
- He has appeared in various television series "The Returned", "Wicked City", "Ice", "My Boys", "Numbers", "Real Life", and "The Outer Limits".
- He also provided his voice for the Bruce Wayne direct-to-video animated film "Justice League: The New Frontier" in 2008.
- Sisto currently plays the main role of Jubal Valentine in the American crime drama television series "FBI" since 2018 alongside actor, Zeeko Zaki, and actress, Missy Peregrym. The 3rd season of the show premiered on November 17, 2020.
- In 2020, he made his guest appearance in the American crime drama television series "FBI: Most Wanted".
- 1 Jury Award
- 1 Special Jury Maverick Acting Award
- 1 Achievement Award
Jeremy Sisto Wife
Jeremy Sisto is a married man. He is currently married to his second wife, Addie Lane. The couple became blessed with their first child, a daughter named Charlie-Ballerina Sisto on June 5, 2009.
Then after four months, the couple tied the knot on October 13, 2009, at New York City Hall. The couple became blessed with their second child, a son named Sebastian Kick Sisto. They are happily living together in their house in Laurel Canyon, Los Angeles.
Previously, he was married to his first wife, Marisa Ryan. Ryan is an American actress who is well known for her role as Nina Grabowski in the HBO series "Sex and the City".
The couple got married on August 30, 1993, in Los Vegas when both of them were 18 years old. However, they got separated after two days of marriage and got divorced on June 21, 2002.
Jeremy Sisto Net Worth
Jeremy Sisto has quite good earnings from his profession as an actor. Having his professional career started in 1991, Jeremy has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the prominent actors in Hollywood. With his earnings from his several films and series, Jeremy has managed to amass a healthy fortune estimated to be around $6 million as of 2020. He is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Jeremy Sisto Height
Jeremy Sisto is a good-looking man with a well-maintained athletic body physique in his mid-40s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft. 2inches (1.88m) while his body weighs around 76kg(166lbs). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. His biceps size is 18 inches while his chest size is 44 inches.
Trivias About Jeremy Sisto You Need To Know.
- Jeremy Sisto screen-tested for the iconic character of Jack Dawson in the James Cameron blockbuster film "Titanic" alongside Kate Winslet in 1996. However, he lost out on the role to Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He has married two times.