Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 10:58 pm
Facts About Jerry Falwell Jr.
|Celebrated Name||Jerry Falwell Jr.|
|Age||61 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Falwell Jr.|
|Birth Name||Jerry Falwell Jr.|
|Place Of Birth||Lynchburg|
|High School||Lynchburg Christian Academy|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
An American lawyer and university administrator is named for Jerry Falwell Jr. He serves as the president of Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, appointed in 2007 upon his father's death. He is also racist. Overall, he is a very talented person.
The Most Scandalous Allegations From Politico’s Big Jerry Falwell Story
On Monday, Politico Magazine published an account from “more than two dozen current and former high-ranking Liberty University officials” detailing a culture of self-dealing and intimidation fostered by Jerry Falwell Jr., the prominent Donald Trump supporter and president of the country’s largest conservative evangelical university. The story, reported by Brandon Ambrosino, painted an image of a hypocritical Christian leader who bucked his father’s more religious mission in order to chase profit and political power. The allegations, piled atop previously reported accounts of suspicious business deals by Falwell, were numerous. Reuters reported in May that former Trump lawyer (and current federal prisoner) Michael Cohen had helped Falwell deal with the fallout from some scandalous photos. The Miami Herald confirmed in June that the photos existed and that some of them featured his wife, Becki. And according to Politico, Liberty officials said Falwell showed or sent male friends and associates, including at least one Liberty employee, photos of Becki “in provocative and sexual poses.” Most of the allegations in the Politico story deal with Falwell’s business negotiations, several of which involved his family and friends. Most notably, Falwell’s son, Jerry Falwell III, or Trey now a vice president of the university started a company in 2012 that manages properties, including a shopping center owned by the university. Falwell sending university business to a company his son owned could be a violation of the rules governing a nonprofit university.
Early Life of Jerry Falwell
On 17th June 1962, Jerry Falwell was born as the eldest son of Jerry Sr. and Macel Falwell (nee Pate) in Lynchburg, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white. He attended private schools in the Lynchburg area, attending Lynchburg Christian Academy, where he graduated in 1980, and attended Liberty University, where he obtained a B.A. in religious studies in 1984. He then attended the University of Virginia School of Law, where he obtained a J.D. in 1987. As of 209, he celebrated his 57th birthday with his friends and families.
Body Measurements of Jerry
At the age of 57, Jerry still looks very handsome with cool attitude. he has got a very charming smile on his lips attracting a lot of people towards him. He has got a perfect height of 5 feet 11 inches matching with his perfect weight of 165 lbs. At present, the information regarding his and other body measurements has not been revealed yet and will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Career of Jerry
- Jerry served in private practice in Virginia and as the lawyer for Liberty University and its related organizations from the year 1987 until 2007.
- He joined the Board of Trustees of the university in 2000.
- He said that he was astounded that President Barack Obama's answer to the problem was more gun control.
- He "always thought that, if more good people had concealed-carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in and killed them."
- His comments were criticized by both Christians and Muslims.
- He later said he was referring to Muslims committing terrorist attacks and not Muslims in general.
- He announced his endorsement of Donald Trump for the Republican Nomination in the 2016 Presidential Election on 26th January 2016.
- On 19th August 2016 editorial in The Washington Post, Falwell compared Trump to Winston Churchill: "We need a leader with qualities that resemble those of Winston Churchill, and I believe that leader is Donald Trump."
- Trump, who is a personal friend of Falwell’s, gave the commencement address in 2017 at Liberty University, Lynchburg which is "at the heart of pro-Trump evangelical Christianity".
- Asked in a January 2019 interview, "is there anything President Trump could do that would endanger that support from you or other evangelical leaders?", Falwell answered, "no."
- In June 2016, Falwell expressed support for Israel when Liberty University moved to invest $5 million of its endowment in Israel.
- In April 2017, Falwell referred to Trump as the "dream president" for evangelicals, and cited "uniting with Israel" and appointing "people of faith" in his administration as the reason why evangelicals support Trump.
Marital Status, Wife, Child
Falwell is a married person. He is married to Becki Tilley and they have three children, among them businessman Jerry "Trey" Falwell III, and live on a farm in Bedford County, Virginia. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.
Net Worth of Jerry
Jerry is a very successful layer and has been accumulated a huge amount of money from his career. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated to have $10 Million. His exact salary has not been revealed yet but it will be added soon. There is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work.