Facts About Jerry Hall
|Celebrated Name||Jerry Hall|
|Age||66 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Jerry Hall|
|Birth Name||Jerry Faye Hall|
|Place Of Birth||Gonzales, Texas|
|Father||John P. Hall|
|Siblings||4; Cyndy Hall, Terry Hall (Twin Sister), Rosy Hall|
|High School||North Mesquite High School|
|College / University||Eastfield College|
|Children||4; 2 daughters named Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (b. January 12, 1992) and Elizabeth Scarlett ‘Lizzy’ Jagger (b. March 2, 1984), and 2 sons named Gabriel Jagger (b. December 9, 1997) and James Jagger (b. 28 August 1985) with Mick Jagger|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and Modeling Career|
Jerry Hall is an American Award-winning model and actress. She began modeling in the 1970s and became one of the most sought-after models in the world. By 1977, she had been on 40 magazine covers including Italian Vogue and Cosmopolitan. She made her acting debut in the 1980 film "Urban Cowboy". She made her professional stage debut playing Cherie in a revival of Bus Stop (a role played by Marilyn Monroe in the film adaption) in the Theaterfest summer stock (hosted at Montclair State University) in July 1988. She is currently represented by Tess Management, Modeling Agency, London, England, United Kingdom. In 2016, Hall won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Fashion Group International Dallas.
What is Jerry Hall Famous For?
- Being an American model and actress.
- For appearing in the 1989 film "Batman".
- For winning the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2016.
Who are the Parents and Siblings of Jerry Hall?
Jerry Hall was born on 2nd July 1956. She is from Gonzales, Texas, United States. She was raised in the Dallas suburb of Mesquite, Texas. She is of British-Irish-Dutch ethnicity and she is of American nationality. She is the daughter of Marjorie Hall-Sheffield (mother) and John P. Hall (father). Her mom was a medical records librarian and her dad used to be a truck driver. She has four siblings namely Cyndy Hall (Older Sister) (Actress), Terry Hall (Twin Sister) (Photographer, Print Shop Owner, Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Broker), Rosy Hall (Older Sister) (Former Cheerleader). She has another older sister. Cancer is her Zodiac sign. Her present age is 65 as of 2021.
Jerry attended and graduated from the North Mesquite High School at the age of 16. While she was in high school, she had undertaken archery, tennis, and gymnastics lessons at Eastfield College, a public community college campus in Mesquite. She had also studied French there.
Jerry Hall Career Timeline
- Jerry Hall started her career as a model. She was first scouted by the Fashion Agent, Claude Haddad when she was sunbathing with her sister in French Riviera.
- Then, she moved to Paris and started her career as a model.
- In the year 1975, she appeared on the cover of Roxy Music album, "Siren".
- She had been on 40 magazine covers including Italian Vogue and Cosmopolitan by 1977.
- She won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Fashion Group International Dallas in the year 2016.
- Moreover, she was also a muse for artists Francesco Clemente, Ed Ruscha, and Lucian Freud. She has modeled for Andy Warhol many times.
- After her successful career as a model, she shifted her career in the acting field with the movie, "Urban Cowboy" in the year 1980.
- Next, she made her professional stage debut playing Cherie in a revival of "Bus Stop".
- She reprised the role for her London West End stage début in 1990 at the Lyric Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue.
- She joined many other guests for Roger Waters' massive performance of 'The Wall' in Berlin in 1990.
- He played the role of Miss Scarlett in the 1993 British television show Cluedo and in the TV series, "The Detectives".
- She appeared as Mrs. Robinson in a Broadway production of "The Graduate" in her early 2000s.
- She appeared as herself in the documentary "Being Mick" (2001) as well as in the play "Picasso's Women" in 2002.
- She appeared on the West End stage playing Mother Lord in the first London production of Cole Porter's High Society in 2005.
- She also provided the voice for Sister Penelope in the British cartoon "Popetown".
- She guest-starred on the British TV show "Hotel Babylon" and has also appeared in the BBC comedy series "French and Saunders".
- On 10th September 2012, she was announced as a contestant for the tenth series of the British dance show "Strictly Come Dancing". She partnered with Anton du Beke. Later, the pair got eliminated.
- Her autobiography, "Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures", was published in 2010.
- Besides this, she was a judge for the Whitbread Prize and was at the center of Kept, a reality show.
What is Jerry Hall Net Worth?
Jerry Hall is a renowned and talented actress and a model. As of 2022, the net worth of Hall is $15 Million. Her main source of income is from her acting and modeling career. She has been featured in the commercials for brands and products such as Bovril (meat extract paste), Old Navy, Rose’s lime juice. She has also served as the global ambassador for Levitra, a treatment for erectile dysfunction. Back then, she was earning modeling fees in excess of $1,000 per day.
Who is Jerry Hall Husband?
Jerry Hall is a married woman. She tied a knot to her handsome husband, Rupert Murdoch who is an American billionaire businessman, media tycoon, and investor. The couple started dating each other in the September of 2015. On 11th January 2016, the couple announced their engagement via The Times Newspaper. Later, the couple married on 4th March 2016. Through Rupert's previous marriage(s), Jerry has two stepsons named Lachlan Murdoch (Businessman) and James Murdoch (Businessman) and four stepdaughters named Prudence Murdoch (Media Executive), Elisabeth Murdoch (Media Executive), Grace Murdoch, and Chloe Murdoch. The duo was seen together on the final Fox episode of American Idol on 7th April 2016. Today, the duo are enjoying their life a lot without the sign of divorce. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Previously, Hall firstly dated musician Bryan Ferry in 1975. He then married Mick Jagger who is an English singer, songwriter, actor, and film producer. They started dating in late 1977. After dating for long-term, they got married on 21st November 1990 in Bail, Indonesia. The unofficial wedding got annulled on 13th August 1990 by the High Court of England and Wales. They have 4 children together – 2 daughters named Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (b. January 12, 1992) (Fashion Model, Designer) and Elizabeth Scarlett ‘Lizzy’ Jagger (b. March 2, 1984) (Activist, Model, Actress); and 2 sons named Gabriel Jagger (b. December 9, 1997) and James Jagger (b. 28 August 1985) (Actor). Then, she dated Robert Sangster, James Charteris, George Waud, Tim Attias, Paul Allen, and many more.
Jerry Hall reveals artist Andy Warhol used to tell her to 'leave' Sir Mick Jagger
Jerry Hall says legendary pop-art pioneer Andy Warhol once told her to 'leave' Sir Mick Jagger and 'marry some rich guy' - despite the Rolling Stones star being worth millions. She was in a relationship with the singer, 78, with whom she has four children, for 22 years from 1977, when the band was at the height of their touring success. 'I first met Andy Warhol in Paris in 1973. Andy did six portraits of me. He took millions of photos of me,' she told the Times. 'He loved my Southern accent. He always told me to leave Mick Jagger and marry some rich guy.' Jerry, who is now married to billionaire newspaper tycoon Rupert Murdoch, 90, told how she and the artist used to hang out in legendary New York nightspot Studio 54. Jerry and Rupert married an intimate ceremony in London in March 2016 following a whirlwind five-month romance.
Jerry Hall Body Measurements: How tall is he?
Jerry Hall is a pretty actress who stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs around 66 kg. She has blue eyes with blonde hair. She has a slim body type with a radiant face. Her other body size has not been disclosed yet. Her long blonde hair and height of six feet quickly made her one of the most visible and photographed models of the day.
Trivias About Jerry Hall You Need To Know.
- Her birth name is Jerry Faye Hall.
- Her autobiography titled Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures was launched in 2010.
- She is represented by Tess Management, Modeling Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- She is of English, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, French, and Dutch descent.
- She has also served as the global ambassador for Levitra, a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- In 2016, she was honored with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ by the Fashion Group International Dallas.