Who is Jesse McCartney - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Singer, Wife, Married, Engaged, Parents, Age, Height, Turtle, Masked Singer, Tour, Family, Award
Јеѕѕе МсСаrtnеу асhіеvеd ѕtаrdоm іn thе lаtе 90ѕ оn thе Меlоdrаmа аѕ ЈR Сhаndlеr іn “Аll Му Сhіldrеn.” Аftеrwаrd, hе bоndеd wіth bоу bаnd Drеаm Ѕtrееt fоr аrоund thrее оr ѕо уеаrѕ, аnd lаtеr оn, ѕtаrtеd оff hіѕ ѕоlо muѕісаl саrееr. Араrt frоm thаt, he hаѕ еmеrgеd оn vаrіоuѕ ѕhоwѕ ѕuсh аѕ Ѕummеrlаnd, Lаw & Оrdеr: ЅVU, аnd Grееk. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Jesse McCartney famous for?
- An American singer, songwriter, and actor.
Where is Jesse McCartney born?
Recalling his early life, Jesse was born in Ardsley, Westchester, New York. He is the son of Ginger and Scott McCartney. He holds an American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Capricorn. The information of his siblings and education details are yet to be disclosed.
When did Jesse McCartney begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Jesse became a part of the American pop boy band called Dream Street. He remained in the group until 2002. This worked as a stepping stone for his solo career later on. The band did very well in its days and earned a gold record with the release of their debut CD.
- By 2002, he started concentrating on his solo singing career and formed a local band with musicians like Dillion Kondor on the guitar, Peter Chema on bass, Katie Spencer on the keyboards, Alex Russeku on drums, Karina LaGravinese and Sharisse Francisco as background vocals. This local band was managed by McCartney’s mother Ginger McCartney and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who also later co-produced his debut album ‘Beautiful Soul’.
- In 2003, he released his first solo EP featuring three hit songs: ‘Beautiful Soul’, ‘Don’t You’ and ‘Why Don’t You Kiss Her’. Around this time, he also got a chance to perform a duet with the famous Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway. The song was called ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’ for the movie ‘Ella Enchanted’s’ original soundtrack.
- In 2004, his first solo album was released. It was called ‘Beautiful Soul’ and featured the hit of the same title. The album took two years in the making and finally got released in September. It was released in Europe in 2005. This album was his first formal solo work, internationally released. He classed it as an urban pop record.
- ‘Beautiful Soul’ has four tracks that were co-written by himself. The album, soon after its release, reached number 15 on the Billboard 200. It was his highest certified album as of 2009. The album sold more than 1.5 million copies by the mid of 2006.
- In 2005, he toured for ‘Beautiful Soul’. The most famous of these tours was the one at the Crest Theatre, Sacramento, California. He performed at around 56 places in the United States during this tour. The last spot was at the Madera District County Fair, Madera, California. Then later in the same year, he extended his tour to Australia.
- In 2006, he released his second album called ‘Right Where You Want me’. He co-wrote most of the songs in the album. This album was considered more of mature work from McCartney as compared to his debut album ‘Beautiful Soul’. According to the critics, this album mirrored his musical and personal expansion and development. It placed itself at the number 14 on the Billboard 200.
- It was in the year 2007 that he co-wrote the famous hit ‘Bleeding Love’, which was sung by British singer Leona Lewis in the album ‘Spirit’, along with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder. This song was initially produced by the two talents boys for his next album, but they ultimately decided to give it away to Leona Lewis. The song got so popular that it was nominated for the Record of the Year at the Grammys in 2009.
- In 2008, his third album ‘Departure’ was released in the United States and Canada. The album showcased much more mature emotions from McCartney’s side and it secured 14th position on the Billboard 200. The hit single from the same album called ‘Leavin’ reached on the 10th position on the Billboard Hot 100. This was his highest-charting hit ever.
- The same year, he got on to the task of promoting his recent third album, ‘Departure’, on a shared tour with Jordin Sparks, American Idol Season Six winner. It was a month-long tour. Both the artists did some shows at various theaters and low-budget venues to promote the album.
- In 2009, he re-released his third album ‘Departure’ under the new name ‘Departure: Recharged’. This time the album featured popular songs: ‘Body Language’, ‘Oxygen’, ‘Crash & Burn’ and ‘In My Veins’. It also included a remix version of ‘How to Do Sleep?’ from the original ‘Departure’ and featured the famous rapper, Ludacris. ‘Body Language’ featured the rapper T-Pain and it was spotted at number 35 on the Hot 100.
- In 2010, it was announced to the media that McCartney’s fourth album ‘Have It All’ will be released in early 2011 but later on it was said that it will release in December 2010.
- But later on, he announced to his fans on his official Facebook page that he has again decided to release the album in 2011. When even that did not happen he said on his Twitter page that the release of ‘Have It All’ has been shelved until the time the verdict on his lead role in a television series comes out.
- His television career has been a colorful one. His first-ever stint with TV started with ABC’s ‘All My Children’, in which he played the character of ‘Adam Chandler Jr.’. In 2005 and 2007 he appeared on popular Disney sitcoms, playing himself, like: ‘The Suite Life of Zack & Cody’ and ‘Hannah Montana’.
- In 2008 and 2009 he gave his voice to Disney movies like: ‘Horton Hears A Who!’, ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks’, ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel’, ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked’ and ‘Tinker Bell’.
- In 2008, He worked with Elisabeth Harnois in the movie ‘Keith’, directed by Todd Kessler. He has the main lead in the movie. Also, in the same year, he was being considered to act in M. Night Shyamalan’s adaptation of ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
- In 2009, he gave the voice for ‘Ventus’, a video game character from the famous video game series called ‘Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. He also reprised roles in ‘Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance’.
- In the year 2012, he featured in the horror movie called ‘Chernobyl Dairies’. And in 2016, he appeared on Fear the Walking Dead as Reed, an aggressive member of a group of pirates.
Who is Jesse McCartney married to?
reflecting on his personal life, Jesse is yet to be married. However, he got engaged to his girlfriend, Katie Peterson in September 2019. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their life happily and there are no such rumors of separation at all.
Previously, he dated many girls. They are Katie Cassidy (2005-07), Brenda Song (2007-08), Danielle Panabaker (2008-09), Hayden Panettiere (2009), Jasmine Waltz (2009-10), and Eden Sassoon (2011-12).
What is the net worth of Jesse McCartney?
Being a singer and voice actor, Jesse earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $9 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jesse McCartney?
Observing his body statistics, Jesse stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 73 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his body measures 38-31-14 inches including his chest, waist and biceps sizes.
Trivias About Jesse McCartney You Need To Know.
- He voice-acted as Theodore in the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise.