Last updated on August 16th, 2023 at 02:10 pm
Facts About Jessica Gomes
|Celebrated Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Birth Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney, New South Wales|
|College / University||La Salle College|
|Height||5 feet 9.5 inches|
|Body Measurement||33-23-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||30C|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Best Known For||Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model from 2008 to 2015.|
Jessica Gomes is an Australian model. She was featured in the Swimsuit Issue of the American publication Sports Illustrated from 2008 to 2015. She is most popular in Australia and Asia, mostly South Korea. She was listed at number 34, 8 and 94 in 2012, 2013, and 2014 AskMen international poll of "world's most desirable women". Maxim listed her at number 25 in the Maxim's Top 25 Hottest Females in 2012. Maxim Australia listed her at number 8 in Hot 100 in the same year. The following year, she reached number 6 on the list. She considers Australian Elle Macpherson and multiracial model China Machado is her role models.
Gossip and Rumors
The Swimsuit Issues Australian model, Jessica Gomes is reportedly dating F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo. The pair tried to keep their romantic involvement secret. However, the couple is believed to be having a secret affair.
The F1 driver is currently enjoying his off-season break.
Ricardo is currently signed to Renault Sport, where he will race as Renault Sports driver at Formula F1 race. Earlier, he drove for Red Bull.
Best Known for
- She was featured in the Swimsuit Issue of the Illustrated from 2008 to 2015.
Early Life of Jessica Gomes
Jessica Gomes was born on 25 September 1984. She was born to a Portuguese father, Joe Gomes, and a Singaporean Chinese mother, Jenny Gomes. Her birthplace is Sydney, New South Wales in Australia. She holds Australian nationality. She grew up in Perth. She has two older sisters and an older brother. She took acting classes at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. She attended La Salle College. Her Zodiac sign is Libra.
Career of Jessica Gomes
- At the age of 13, Gomes's mother sent her to modeling classes at Linda-Ann Model in Perth.
- She learned acting and participated in a modeling contest.
- She appeared as extras in the Australian miniseries The adventures of the Bush Patrol.
- She moved to New York City in the United States, where she signed a modeling contract with IMG Models in 2004.
- She mostly chose Asia as her modeling work area. She has worked in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Shanghai.
- She believes one can accomplish more successful in an Asian market if you come from mixed heritage.
- She appeared in Hyundai Sonata advertisements in 2007.
- She appeared in LG Cyon Bikini Phone advertisements to promote split screen cell phone in 2008, which earned her more recognizable success working in South Korea.
- She has also appeared in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, American Glamour, and Victoria's Secret catalog.
- She signed with Estee Lauder as the face of Sean Johns Unforgivable fragrance.
- She was also featured in Jay-Z Rocawear advertisements.
- In 2009, Gomes and Lee Min Ho appeared together in Cass Beer advertisements.
- In 2009, South Korean television network On Style launched a TV show based on her, My Name is Jessica Gomes.
- She was the Maxim Cover girl for November 2011.
- She participated in the Korean version of Dancing with the Stars in 2011, where she finished in the third place.
- She replaced Miranda Kerr as the fashion ambassador for Australian retail giant David Jones Limited in 2013, where she joined Megan Gale, Montana Cox, Jason Dundas, Emma Freedman, and Gal Waterhouse.
- The same year, she debuted for Jones on the runway.
- She became the face of Enprani Cosmetics and launched a lip gloss named Gomes Pink.
- She has also shot editorials for the Australian and Vietnamese editions of Harper's Bazaar.
- She has also modeled for the cover of Cleo.
- She has appeared in a total of eight Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues from 2008 to 2015.
- She surpassed all other models of Asian heritage by the time she appeared in fifth consecutive Swimsuit Issue.
- Gomes appeared in the 2017 film Once Upon a Time in Venice. Popular actor Bruce Willis starred the movie.
Personal Life of Jessica Gomes
The 34-year-old Australia model Jessica Gomes is currently dating Formula One driver Daniel Ricciardo. They both are from Perth.
Body Measurements of Jessica Gomes
Jessica Gomes stands at the height of 5 feet 6.5 inch. She has a body weight of 114 lbs. She has a slim body. Her body measurements are 33-23-35 inches. She wears a Bra size of 30C and a dress size of 6 (US). She wears a shoe size of 9 (US). She has dark brown eyes and her hair is also dark brown colored.
Net Worth of Jessica Gomes
Jessica Gomes has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She has earned this fortune appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues. She also earned a fortune working in South Korea, as she became one of the popular celebrity models there. She has ramp walked for several top brands in the world.
Trivias About Jessica Gomes You Need To Know.
- She and Gemma Ward were flatmates is New York City.
- She is widely popular in South Korea.
- She participated as a celebrity in a promotional celebrity challenge racing event by Mazda associated with the 2013 Australian Grand Prix.
- She also appeared in Z. Tao's music video titled "Crown".
- She had a dinner with Heath Ledger in New York, the day before he died.