Jessica Hall - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Husband, Sister, Parents, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Facts, Size, Career, Kids, Shows
Jessica Danielle Hall popularly known as Jessica Hall is an American actress, model, reality tv, and radio personality. Hall appears in the reality television show series, Kendra on E!. She is the older sister of fellow reality tv personality Stacie Hall who stars on the MTV reality series, The Hills.
What is Jessica Hall Famous For?
- Sister of Stacie Hall.
Where is Jessica Hall From?
Jessica Hall was born on 21 June 1983. Her birth name is Jessica Danielle Hall. Her birth place is in Hawaii in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She has a younger sister named Stacie Hall who is also a reality television personality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Information about her parents is not available at present.
Jessica Hall Career
- Jessica Hall started her television career hosting the MTV reality series, Burned in 2003.
- She was Playboy's Cyber Girl of Week for October 2005.
- She was then featured in the Playboy Cyber Club's Cyber Girl Xtra feature for the month of August 2007.
- She appeared as a briefcase model in several episodes of Deal or No Deal in 2007 and 2008.
- She also appeared on the HDNet travel/adventure TV show, Get Out!.
- She served as Field Correspondent in the E! television show, That Morning Show from October 2009 to January 2010.
- She also started co-hosting the new Playboy Radio show, The Morning After.
- She had a PCC exclusive pictorial in late 2009.
- She became the latest Playboy model to be featured at the Playboy Girls Network site Sexy Wives in 2010.
- She appeared as a female version of Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown with Playmate Kimberly Phillips as Marty McFly in exclusive pictorials in October 2010.
- She also starred in the E! reality series, Kendra.
- She also appeared in the BTS video released at Playboy.com and the Playboy Cyber Club to honor the silver anniversary of the release of the original Back to the Future film.
- Two more picture sets and another video including an interview video were added to her Sexy Wives section on the Playboy Girls Network.
- She currently serves as the celebrity guest correspondent for TV Guide Channel's "Hollywood 411".
- She is also the host of the Sirius/XM 102 radio show, Playboy's Happy Hour.
Who is Jessica Hall Husband?
Jessica Hall is a married woman. Hall is married to Kyle Carlson. The couple got married in 2008. The couple has a daughter, Sophie, born in 2014, and a son, Jake Warren Carlson, born in 2017.
How Tall is Jessica Hall?
Jessica Hall stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 110 lbs i.e. 50 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Jessica Hall Net Worth?
Jessica Hall is one of the familiar names in the entertainment industry. She has starred in several television shows. She is also a radio personality who hosts radio shows as well. Summing up, she receives a handsome salary from her shows. At present, her net worth is estimated at $1.5 million.
Trivias About Jessica Hall You Need To Know.
- She appeared on the cover of K9 Magazine in July 2010.
- She appeared on the cover of Rukus Magazine in August 2010.
- Her sister Stacie appears on the MTV reality series, The Hills.