Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 01:19 pm
Facts About Jessica McNamee
|Celebrated Name||Jessica McNamee|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jessica McNamee|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney|
|Hair Color||Honey Brown|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
One of the Australian actress is named Jessica McNamee. She rose to fame in Australia playing roles in the Seven Network television programs Home and Away and Packed to the Rafters. From 2014 to 2015, she starred as patrol officer Theresa Kelly in the USA Network series Sirens.She is very talented actress.
Jessica’s Early Life
Jessica McNamee was born on 17 June 1986 in Sydney, Australia. Her mother name is Helen McNamee and father name is Peter McNamee. Her brother name is Patrick McNamee and sisters name are Mel McNamee, Rebecca McNamee, Penny McNamee and Abbey McNamee. Her nationality is Australian.
Jessica’s Body Features
Jessica’s height is 1.65 m and weight is 52 kg. Her hair color is honey brown and eye color is hazel. She has the balanced and healthy body.
- Her first appearance was in Seven Network Soap Opera Home and Away. Later she went to star in television series named as ‘Packed to the Rafters’.
- In 2009, she was contestant in the ninth series of ‘Dancing with the Stars’. But she was eliminated before the finale.
- She starred in the horror film named as ‘The Loved One’. The film premiered in Toronto International Film Festival in 2009.
- In 2010, she made the short film named as 50-50.
- In 2012, she got a role in the film ‘The Vow’.
- In 2013, as a special guest star she returned to the ‘Packed to the Rafters’ for final season.
- In 2014 till 2015, she played in the USA Network TV series named as ‘Sirens’.
Jessica’s Personal Life
Jessica is married to Patrick Caruso who is a Property Dealer since 2019. They are still together. They seem to be very happy and they are living peacefully.
Jessica’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million and her salary is $0.5 Million.