Facts About Jessica Wright
|Celebrated Name||Jessica Wright|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jessica Sophia Wright|
|Profession||Reality TV Personality|
|Place Of Birth||Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, England.|
|Father||Mark William Wright Sr. aka Big Mark|
|Mother||Carol Wright nee Brooker|
|University||University of Westminster|
|Spouse||William Lee-Kemp (M. 2021)|
|Source of Wealth||TV personality career|
|Net Worth||$3.5 million|
|Salary||$63,956 per year|
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 170 cm|
|Weight||57 kg or 126 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Greyish dark green|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Jessica Sophia Wright, an English television personality is excellently known as Jessica Wright. She is well recognized for starring in the ITVBe reality series "The Only Way Is Essex" from 2010 to 2016 whereas she previously worked as a glamour model before joining the cast of "The Only Way is Essex". She started her dance career by releasing the 2012 single "Dance All Night." Sophia is also a singer as she has signed a deal with "All Around the World" to record three singles in 2012. She was seen in the film "Rise of the Footsoldier 4: Marbella" (2019).
Jessica Wright looks so glamorous in her second wedding dress
Jessica Wright looked simply stunning in not one, or even two, but three wedding dresses as she married William Lee-Kemp in Majorca on 9th September. After tying the knot at Basilica de Sant Francesc in Palma, wearing a Milla Nova gown featuring long sleeves, a low V-neck, and a layered tulle skirt, Jess changed into an equally beautiful evening gown from Vivienne Westwood. Wedding photographs are shared exclusively with HELLO! Magazine revealed the bride's second dress had a strapless neckline with a large bow at the back and a tiered skirt. She posed next to her new husband William, who looked dapper in a black suit and bow tie, as well as her brother Mark Wright and sister-in-law Michelle Keegan outside the wedding reception, which was held at a Spanish castle.
Jessica opted for a slightly different beauty look in the evening, taking her hair out of its intricate updo and styling it into glamorous waves that fell to one side. "I had a vision for this whole day that I wanted it to be Hollywood glamour combined with this amazing regal place, with a theme of black, white, and gold," she told HELLO!. She later did another outfit change, slipping on her third dress by Australian design house Pallas Couture.
- Being an English television personality.
- For starring in the ITVBe reality series "The Only Way Is Essex" from 2010 to 2016.
Where is Jessica Wright from?
Jessica Wright opened her eyes for the very first time on 14th September 1985 in Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, England. She took birth with the real name of Jessica Sophia Wright in a Christian religious family. She is of British nationality and she came from British-white ethnic background. Jessica has recently celebrated her 36th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Virgo. Her father, Mark William Wright Sr. aka Big Mark is a Former Footballer, Property Developer / Businessman, and her mother, Carol Wright nee Brooker is a Reality TV Star. She has three siblings named Mark Charles Edward Wright (Younger Brother), Josh Wright (Younger Brother), and Natalya Wright (Younger Sister).
Regarding Jessica's education, she studied in Bancroft's School in Woodford Green located in the London Borough of Redbridge where she discovered her love for singing and dancing. She studied for a Bachelor's degree in Business and Marketing Management at the University of Westminster, London.
What does Jessica Wright do for a living?
- Jessica Wright kicks off her career starring on the ITV reality series "The Only Way Is Essex" in 2010 whereas she announced her departure from "The Only Way Is Essex" after five years and 16 series in February 2016.
- Apart from acting, she signed a three-single deal with All Around the World in 2012 as she later went to Marbella to film the music video for her debut single "Dance All Night", which was released on 16th September 2012 and peaked at number 36 on the UK Singles Chart.
- On 17th February 2013, she released her second single "Dominoes" featuring Mann which charter on the UK Official Dance Chart at number 36 as well as she released a further track, "Come With Me", in June 2013, as part of "Clubland 23".
Who is Jessica Wright married to?
Jessica Wright is a married woman. She tied a knot with her partner William Lee-Kemp in Spain on 9th September 2021. She is basically is leading a blissful family life and therefore it's far less likely for her to divorce her partner for any reason. Starting at now, the couple is carrying on with an upbeat life and their bond is going more grounded with the progression of time. Furthermore, Jessica also previously dated several guys such as Jonathan Holmes (2007-2011), Jack Tweed (2011), Joey Essex (2012), Bruno Langley (2017). Reflecting on Wright's sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Jessica Wright?
Jessica Wright is a versatile woman who has a net worth of $3.5 million as of 2021. She also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around $63,956 per year. She has gained a considerable amount of money from her profession as her major source of income is from her TV and singing career. Jessica has also done endorsement work as she endorses a small apparel company called Lipstick Boutique which was re-launched as SistaGlam for their online collection. Jessica promotes the brand through print modeling. She has served as the ambassador for Cetraben Cream (2016), an emollient for people with dry skin and eczema.
How tall is Jessica Wright?
Jessica Wright has an ideal of 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm whereas her body weighs around 57 kg or 126 lbs. She has good-looking dark brown hair and greyish dark green eyes color. Her unique shade of green eye color, curvaceous figure, and wide, square face that Jessica often elongates with the help of contour make-up, have attracted a lot of people towards her. In addition, her body build type is slim.
Trivias About Jessica Wright You Need To Know.
- Jessica's younger sister was not born until Jessica turned 15.
- She started her career by auditioning to perform as a part of different girl bands.
- Jessica regretted getting a boob job in 2011. She visited two surgeons to reverse the procedure but they advised her against it.
- She is the daughter of Carol Wright and Mark Wright, Sr.
- She has a degree in Business & Marketing Management from Westminster University in London and her final dissertation looked at celebrity endorsements.