Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 03:50 pm
Facts About Jhene Aiko
|Celebrated Name||Jhene Aiko|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Nay, NeNe, Penny|
|Birth Name||Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo|
|Profession||Artist , Singer|
|Place Of Birth||Ladera Heights, California|
|Genre||R&B, Alternative R&B, Island Def Jam|
|Spouse||Dot da Genius (Married and Divorced)|
|Children||Namiko Love Browner|
|Famous For||Rhythm & Blues Singers|
|Father||Dr. Karamo Chilombo|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Film and Music Industry|
|Married Date||March 16, 2016|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Body Measurement||36-23-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Let me write a musical biography. When I say this, I cannot forget Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo. Her fans call her Jhene Aiko or simply Jhene. She is an American singer and songwriter. She has appeared and contributed vocals in several music videos for R & B group B2K. Her single ‘Beware’ was ranked top 40 on Billboard’s chart and certified as ‘Gold’ in the USA. Today, let's discover the facts related to Jhene Aiko wiki, bio, career, and net worth.
What is Jhene Aiko known for?
- An American singer and songwriter.
- Her singing and songwriting skills.
Where os Jhene Aiko born?
Looking back to her early life, the musically minded beauty was born to make the environment musical in Ladera Heights, California. She was born to parents Christina Yamamoto and Dr. Karamo Chilombo. Her full name is Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo. Her father is a pediatrician. Her siblings are Miyoko (Older Sister) (Singer), Jamila(Old Sister) (Singer), Jahi, Miyagi (Brother) and paternal half-siblings Marcia, Dio, and Kareena.
Talking about her education, She was homeschooled. Her music inspiration is Tupac. She is the holder of American citizenship. Her ethnicity is multiracial as she has a variety of backgrounds and ancestry. She is now 29 years old. Her religious views are according to Christianity.
When did Jhene Aiko pursue his music career?
- Jhene Aiko was raised in a family with a musical background. Her elder sisters Jamila and Miyoko had already started their musical careers when Jhene was a little girl. Jhene herself became a part of the band B2K and signed with Epic Music at the age of twelve. She sang for B2K's debut video album 'Uh Huh' released in 2002, which won the 'BET Award for Viewer's Choice'.
- In 2003, she tried to launch her debut musical album, 'My Name is Jhene' through Sony, The Ultimate Group, and Epic. But due to some differences with Epic Music, she had to drop her venture. Thus she retired from Epic in order to pursue her education.
- After finishing her studies, she again returned to music in 2011 by releasing her first mixtape 'Sailing Soul(s)', which featured artists like Drake, Kayne West, and Miguel.
- From then on, there was no looking back for Jhene. The next year, American Hip-Hop and R&B record producer Ernest Dion Wilson a.k.a. No I.D. signed Jhene with Artium record imprints through Def Jam.
- In November 2013, she released her first EP 'Sail Out', which reached the No.1 spot on the R&B chart. The next year, in March, she joined rapper Big Sean for a collaboration album titled ' Twenty88'.
- In 2016, she released her single 'Maniac' from her new upcoming album set to be released in 2017. She appeared in 6LACK's new seductive release 'First F*ck' in February 2017.
- She announced that she has worked hard from the last few years on her new project slated to release in 2017. The upcoming album will feature a new genre of music this time, very different from its predecessors’ styles.
- There is no information about what she does at present.
Does Jhene Aiko have a boyfriend?
When her personal life is considered, she was romantically connected to American rapper Bow Wow in the past. She dated American R&B singer O’Ryan from 2005 to 2008.
At the age of 20, Aiko gave birth to her daughter Namiko Love, with O’Ryan on November 19, 2008. She was in the relationship with Oladipo “Dot da Genius” Omishore and the relation was visible when they got married on March 16, 2016. Aiko filed for divorce on August 9, 2016. Then she was in relation with Big Sean but in March 2019, the news came out that Aiko and Big Sean split.
Further, Aiko was called PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2016 and posed naked in their anti-fur “Drop the Fur” ad campaign.
How much is Jhene Aiko net worth?
Aiko has a net worth of 500 thousand dollars and her net worth is constantly on the rise owing to her advancement in music. She can be heard on sites like YouTube and is active also on several social networking sites. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall is Jhene Aiko?
Talking about body statistics, she is distinctively featured with 5 Octane Range. She stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches in with 99 lbs. She has black hair and black eyes. Her body type is slim. Besides, her fans can connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Trivias About Jhene Aiko You Need To Know.
- She sang as a guest vocalist on the pandemonium song "Tease "
- Is 9 days older than her Twenty88 band mate / boyfriend Big Sean.
- Tattoos: John 3:16 in Japanese, Japanese rising sun, phases of the moon, Big Sean's face, dharma wheel, her brother's name, infinity symbol, lotus flower with Buddha, another lotus flower, "why aren't u smiling?", two fish, an Egyptian scarab, and a hidden tattoo that she hasn't disclosed.
- She lost her brother Miyagi on July 19, 2012, due to cancer.
- On August 27, 2013, she had a car accident due to which she broke her wrist, got stitches on the chin, and also had a chipped tooth.
- Her daughter’s name is “Namiko Love”, which means “child of the wave”.
- Jhené's full name in Spain & the Dominican Republic is Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo Yamamoto.
- Her career started at a very young age of 14 years