Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Jill McGill
|Celebrated Name||Jill McGill|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jill McGill|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado, U.S.|
|University||University of Southern California|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Jill McGill is a talented American professional golfer who is well recognized for playing on the LPGA Tour. She scored her first professional win at the 2022 U.S. Senior Women's Open at age 50 as she turned professional in December 1994. She previously played college golf at the University of Southern California and won the U.S. Women's Amateur title in 1993 and the U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links in 1994. McGill also played on the 1994 Curtis Cup team. She played on the international team at the 2005 Lexus Cup as well. She recorded her first two LPGA career holes-in-one in 1997, during the second round of the SAFECO Classic and the third round of the Fieldcrest Cannon Classic, and in 2008, Jill recorded a season-best tie for third at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel.
Jill McGill Famous For
- She is an American professional golfer.
- She played on the LPGA Tour.
Where is Jill McGill from?
Jill McGill was born on 30th January 1972 in Denver, Colorado, the U.S. She is American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. Likewise, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Jill's present age is 50 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She has not shared any data regarding her parents however we know that she has a sister named Shelley O'Keefe who serves as her caddie.
Moving to Jill's education, she earned her graduation from the University of Southern California.
Jill McGill Career (Golf)
- Jill McGill started playing golf at the age of 10 she has an impressive amateur record that includes winning the 1993 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship and the 1994 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship.
- She then finished as runner-up in the 1994 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship and was a member of the 1994 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
- She finished fourth at the 1994 NCAA Championship and was a two-time All-American as a collegiate player at the University of Southern California.
- In December 1994, she turned professional and was qualified for the Tour by tying for ninth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 1996 LPGA season.
- Her best finish was a tie for 12th at the Rochester International in 1996 as she had her first two LPGA career holes-in-one in 1997, during the second round of the SAFECO Classic and the third round of the Fieldcrest Cannon Classic.
- Later she returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament in 1998, where she finished 11th to gain exempt status for the 1999 LPGA season.
- In 2000, her best finishes were a tie for 10th at the LPGA Takefuji Classic and a tie for 11th at the Los Angeles Women's Championship and she also recorded a season-best finish at the Michelob Light Classic 2001, where she tied for second and fired a career-low 63 during the final round.
- Subsequently, Jill recorded a career-best runner-up finish at the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill and her best finish was a tie for ninth at the Sybase Classic presented by Lincoln Mercury in 2006.
- Similarly, in 2008, she recorded a season-best tie for third at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel, where she crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings and her best finish of 2010 was a tie for 41st at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- In 2013, she recorded a season-best T61 finish at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic.
Who is Jill McGill's Husband?
Jill McGill is a married golfer. She exchanged vows with her handsome husband Patrick Byerly with whom she became a blessed mother of two children, a son, and a daughter. McGill currently lives in Dallas, Texas. It seems that she is comfortable keeping her private life open to the public. It shows how Jill loves her fans and leaves no page unturned to make them know what they want. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Jill McGill's Net Worth?
Jill McGill has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. She has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas she also earns a fine amount salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. With her hard work and luck by her side, Jill can double the amount of wealth she has today. In addition, her major source of income is her golf career.
How tall is Jill McGill?
Jill McGill stands at a tall height of 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) with a balanced body weight. She has attractive blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Jill had the perfect body combined with good looks and could carry off any look with great simplicity. Besides, her body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Jill McGill You Need To Know.
- She scored her first professional win at the 2022 U.S. Senior Women's Open at age 50.
- She recorded her first two LPGA career holes-in-one in 1997.
- She previously played college golf at the University of Southern California and won the U.S.
- McGill also played on the 1994 Curtis Cup team.
- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.