Facts About Jillian Michaels
|Celebrated Name||Jillian Michaels|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Nick Name||TV's Toughest Trainer|
|Birth Name||Jillian Leigh McKarus|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Famous For||Personal Trainer, Businesswoman, Television Personality, Writer|
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurement||36-24-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Dress Size||4-6 US|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Jillian Michaels is a successful personal trainer and also a businessperson, author, and television personality. She is widely recognized for her appearances on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” and “Losing it with Jillian”. She has also appeared on the talk show “The Doctors”. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Jillian Michaels famous for?
- An American personal trainer, businesswoman, author as well as television personality.
- Her appearances on NBC's, ‘The Biggest Loser’ and ‘Losing it with Jillian’.
Where is Jillian Michaels born?
Recalling her early life, Jillian was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. Her nationality is an American and ethnicity is mixed (Syrian/Lebanese, Italian and Ashkenazi Jewish). Her mother’s name is JoAnn McKarus and her father’s name is Douglas McKarus. Her parents had divorced when she was very young. She was raised in Santa Monica. She was bullied by her classmates. Hence, her childhood was traumatic and she ha a sleep disorder.
Where is Jillian Michaels go for education?
Concerning her education details, Jillian attended California State University at Northridge. At that time, she got a job as a bartender and a fitness trainer.
What is the profession of Jillian Michaels?
- After her graduation, Jillian got a job as an agent for International Creative Management. She disliked the job. In 2002, she opened a fitness center, Sky Sports & Health Spa in a partnership with Jackie Warner.
- In 2005, she got an opportunity to explore herself; she appeared among the trainers on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser”. This program provided her with huge fame and stardom for her career. She also made her appearance on “Losing it with Jillian”. This program broadcasted on NBC.
- In 2011, She joined CBS television as the co-host of the show The Doctors. She left the show in 2012 as the arrangement wasn't good.
- She came up with a new infomercial BODYSHRED encompassing a home workout program of 60 days in 2015.
- In fall 2015, she hosted and co-judged a series on Spike titled Sweat, INC. In January 2016, her reality television series Just Jillian premiered on E!.
Is Jillian Michaels married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jillian is a lesbian. She announced her engagement with Heidi Rhoades on March 8th, 2016. They have two children. Unfortunately, the couple announced the end of their relationship in June 2018.
Similarly, She also adopted a two-year-old daughter from Haiti in 2012. She gave birth to a boy child in the same month. Her son is named Pheonix Michaels Rhoades and the daughter’s name is Lukensia Michaels Rhoades.
How much is Jillian Michaels's worth?
Being a personal trainer, reality show personality, talk show presenter, and entrepreneur, Jillian earns a decent amount of money and fame through her multiple professions in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $14 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jillian Michaels?
Observing her body physics, Jillian stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 52 Kg. Similarly, she has an athletic and hourglass body with a body measurement of 34-24-34 inches. She used 34B bra size and 9 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her eyes color is hazel and hair color is light brown.
Trivias About Jillian Michaels You Need To Know.
- She is a co-owner of Sky Sport and Spa in Beverly Hills, California.
- She has a fear of running in marathons.