Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 02:37 pm
Facts About Jim Cramer
|Celebrated Name||Jim Cramer|
|Age||68 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Jim Cramer|
|Birth Name||James J. Cramer|
|Profession||Author , TV Host|
|Place Of Birth||Wyndmoor, Springfield Township, Pennsylvania|
|High School||Springfield Township High School|
|College / University||Harvard College|
|University||Harvard Law School|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Juris Doctor|
|Spouse||Karen Backfisch (M. 1988; Div. 2009) and Lisa Cadette Detwiler (M. 2015 to present)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Social Media Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagarm, Twitter, Facebook|
Jim Cramer is a renowned American television series and writer. He’s the host of CNBC’s Mad Money along with also a co-founder of all both TheStreet, Inc. Additionally, he’s a finance specialist and the hots of fund tv program Mad Money. Formerly, he had been likewise a hedge fund manager. Furthermore, Jim has also appeared in a couple of popular applications like NBC Nightly News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. To know more about hi, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Jim Cramer?
Recalling his early life, Jim was born in Wyndmoor, Springfield Township, Pennsylvania, United States. Talking about his nationality, he is American and his ethnicity is White. He is the son of Louise A. Cramer and N. Ken Cramer. There is a lack of information available regarding his childhood.
Moving towards his education, he attended Springfield Township High School in Montgomery County. Later, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College with a B.A. in government. In 1984, Jim earned his Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School.
When did Jim Cramer begin to start reporting?
- Jim began his career working in multiple entry-level reporting jobs. Initially, he worked for Tallahassee Democrat. Later, he also worked for Governor Jerry Brown.
- For a short duration, he has also served in the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner and also became one of the first reporters at American Lawyer.
- In 1987, Jim founded his own hedge fund company, Cramer & Co. along with Eliot Spitzer and Martin Peretz. Back in 1996, Jim and Martin started TheStreet.com, Inc. After 14 years, he left Cramer & Co. in 2001.
- Moreover, CNCB appointed him as a host of Mad Money. In his show, he entertains and educates the investors about the stock market.
- In addition, the veteran host also began to host a radio show named Jim Cramer’s Real Money. Additionally, Jim has also appeared in a couple of popular programs such as NBC Nightly News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Besides this, he has also published some of the best selling books such as Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even, Confessions of a Street Addict, Jim Cramer’s Get Rich Carefully, Jim Cramer’s Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich, and few more.
- So far, Jim has not won any awards in his career. Although, his works have been loved and appreciated by his fans.
Who is Jim Cramer married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Jim is a married man. He has been married twice in his life. Initially, he was married to his love Karen Backfisch-Olufsen in 1988. As a married couple, they have two children Cece Cramer and Emma Cramer. However, the pair couldn’t handle their relationship and separated in 2009.
After divorcing, Jim tied the knot with Lisa Cadette Detwiler in 2015. Since then, they are living happily and there are not any rumors of disputes and divorce between the couple. Currently, they are living happily and carrying their married life elegantly.
How much net worth does Jim Cramer own?
From his multiple careers, Jim earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as a TV host and author. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $100 million as of 2019 while his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jim Cramer?
Observing his body statistics, Jim has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and his weight is 176 lbs. Furthermore, there are no details regarding his body measurements. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jim Cramer You Need To Know.
- At 11, sold ice cream at the baseball stadium to make money.
- Co-founder and shareholder of TheStreet.com.