Last updated on July 22nd, 2020 at 09:31 pm
Facts About Joanna Gaines
|45 Years Old
|Host of HGTV
|Place Of Birth
|1.73 m (5 feet 7 inches)
|60 kg (132 lbs.)
|Bra Cup Size
|5; Emmie, Duke, Ella, Drake and Crew Gaines
|$30,000 per episode
Joanna Gaines is an American reality television personality, businesswoman, and designer. She is known for hosting HGTV's show 'Fixer Upper' alongside husband Chip Gaines where they are renovating homes for those peoples who can't afford it. Besides, Joanna is a co-founder and co-owner of the remodeling and design business, 'Magnolia Homes'. Joanna is not only a popular face of the television world is also a successful business personality. She also owns a boutique.
She has about 12.6 m followers on Instagram @joannagaines and 1.4 m followers onTwitter @joannagaines.
What is Joanna Gaines Famous for?
- Being part of the hit show 'Fixer Upper'.
Where is Joanna Gaines from?
Joanna Gaines was born on April 19, 1978, in Kansas, the United State. She was born to father, Jerry Stevens, and mother, Nan Stevens. She has two sisters named Teresa Criswell and Mary Kay McCall. She is American by her nationality, and she belongs to mixed (Korean, German, and Lebanese) ethnic background. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Her religion is Christianity.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Baylor University and graduated with a degree in Communication.
Joanna Gaines Career
- In prior, Joanna had started a boutique.
- After Joanna married Chip, the couple had started their business by opening a shop called Magnolia Market, it is one of the companies they both owned in Texas. She learned about Interior Design from there.
- As this business succeed, the couple started a new construction business named Magnolia Homes.
- Later on, Chip and Joanna Gaines were offered the show ‘Fixer Upper’ by HGTV. The show “Fixer Upper” has become one of the biggest reality shows. It was the second-most-watched cable show in the second quarter of 2017.
- In addition to remodeling buildings on “Fixer Upper” for a pair, she has launched the “Magnolia Market” home decor shop and Joanna co-owns Magnolia House bed and breakfast.
- Joanna and Chip also operate a real estate business and a “Magnolia Villas” building firm. The couple also owns a line of premium interior paints.
Chip and Joanna Gaines: Children
Joanna Gaines is a married woman. She married to Chip Gaines. She met her now-husband Chip in her father’s automobile shop after Chip’s car suffered a failure. They started dating and got married on 31 May 2003. The couple blessed with five children; two daughters: Ella Rose Gaines and Emmie Kay Gaines, and three sons: Drake and Duke Gaines and crew Gaines. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Joanna Gaines's Height and Weight
Joanna Gaines is a gorgeous lady and she has maintained herself in an amazing way. She has a height of 1.73 m (5 feet 7 inches) and her body weighs 60 kg (132 lbs.). Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. She wears bra size 32B and her dress size is 4(US). Her eye color is brown and her hair color is also brown.
Joanna Gaines's Net Worth
Joanna began a company with her husband Magnolia Market and Magnolia Homes. Later, the couple got a TV show “Fixer Upper” where Joanna and Chip are renovating homes for those peoples who can’t afford it. As of 2020, Joanna's net worth is estimated to $10 million. Her primary earnings come from renovation projects, and by running ‘Magnolia.’
Trivias About Joanna Gaines You Need To Know.
- She has been remolding, flipping as well as fixing up homes for the past twelve years with Chip Gaines.
- She started her own blog where she shares the customized interiors home decor, recipes of her handmade cuisine.
- She opened a boutique of her own in 2003.
- She and her husband have 5 kids together named Drake, Ella, Duke, Emmie and Crew.