Joanna Page - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Children, Family, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Awards, Salary, Height, Weight, Birthday
Joanna Louise Page, a Welsh actress who is professionally known as Joanna Page is well recognized for starring as Stacey Shipman in the BAFTA-winning television series "Gavin & Stacey". She was also seen as Dora Spenlow in the 1999 adaptation of "David Copperfield". She has appeared in costume dramas for the Royal Shakespeare Company and Royal National Theatre whereas her stage appearances led her to act in the films. In 2020, she appeared as Bethan Stubbins in the film "Dolittle" and as Angela Davies "Dream Horse". As well, she was nominated for "Best Female Comedy Newcomer" at the 2007 British Comedy Awards.
Joanna Page jokes she's 'not going to have any retirement'
Joanna Page has joked she's 'not going to have any retirement' following the 'surprise' news she's expecting her fourth child. The Gavin and Stacey star, 44, admitted she was 'still in shock' in her first TV appearance since announcing her pregnancy on Tuesday's The One Show. Debuting her bump in a pretty yellow printed dress, the actress said: 'I'm still in shock I think! Number four I mean well, I said to my husband we're not going to have any retirement, it's sort of going to be children to death. 'I think there's something in the water at BBC Radio Wales because it's you me and Eve Myles all do the morning show.'
During the interview, Joanna was also asked about the prospect of another Gavin and Stacey special, after 2019's episode ended on a jaw-dropping cliffhanger. Sadly the star confessed she knows as much as the show's fans saying: 'I don't know, I mean I genuinely didn't know we were going to do a special until they phoned, so I have absolutely no idea and I never ever ask them. 'So I suppose I'll just one day get a phone call or we'll never do it again.'
- Being a Welsh actress.
- For starring as Stacey Shipman in the BAFTA-winning television series "Gavin & Stacey".
What is Joanna Page Nationality?
Joanna Page was born on 23rd March 1977 with the real name of Joanna Louise Page in Treboeth, Swansea, Wales. She is Welsh by nationality and Welsh-white by ethnicity. Similarly, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Joanna has celebrated her 44th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Aries. She is the daughter of her father, Nigel Leslie Page, and her mother, Susan Angela Page.
Regarding Page's education, she attended Mynyddbach Comprehensive School, where she was head girl. She graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in 1998.
What does Joanna Page do for a living?
- Joanna Page kicks off her acting career in stage-based roles, mainly costume dramas for the Royal National Theatre and Royal Shakespeare Company which led to appearances in film productions, like "From Hell", "Mine All Mine", "Love Actually" and "Miss Julie".
- She gained much fame when she was seen in a leading role, the main part of Stacey Shipman in the BBC comedy "Gavin & Stacey" whereas she also had a leading role in the 2001 BBC drama production, "The Cazalets".
- Later she provided the voice-overs for a series of Kingsmill bread TV and radio advertisements and the Christmas TV advertising campaign for the Carphone Warehouse.
- As well, she was the cover star of "FHM" in 2009 and played the role of Cinderella in pantomime in Woking during Christmas of the following year.
- She hosted Sky 1 show "My Pet Shame" in 2010 and became the new face of Superdrug in October of the same year.
- She also provided the voice of the lead character in the first season of Nick Jr. UK's pre-school animation, "Poppy Cat" from May 2011 as well as she appeared as Leanne Powell in the BBC One drama series "The Syndicate", Helen Pearson in the Sky Living comedy "Gates", and Mrs. Peterson in "Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger".
- She was seen as Queen Elizabeth I in "The Day of the Doctor" in November 2013 as well as she narrated "Britain's Parking Hell" on Channel 5 in August 2019 and appeared in the return Christmas episode of Gavin and Stacey.
- Moreover, she appeared as Bethan Stubbins in the film "Dolittle" and as Angela Davies "Dream Horse" in 2020.
Who is Joanna Page Husband?
Joanna Page is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband James Thornton who is an English actor. The couple starred in the 1999 TV serial "David Copperfield" whereas they were introduced a year later by Page's friend Maxine Peake, who was appearing alongside Thornton in the Royal National Theatre's stage adaptation of "The Cherry Orchard". The pair have given birth to three children: a daughter Eva born on 15th February 2013, and two sons born in April 2015 and December 2016. The couple announced on 2nd August 2021 that they were expecting their fourth child. Talking about Page's sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is Joanna Page Net Worth?
Joanna Page has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She has gained a fine amount of money from her profession as her major source of income is from her acting career. Joanna is sincere in her work. But, she is doing all the hard works in order to build a secure financial status for herself and her family. Additionally, she is also an ambassador for the charity PDSA and raises funds for Breast Cancer Care.
How tall is Joanna Page?
Joanna Page stands at an ideal height of 5 Feet 2 Inches (1.57 m) with a balanced bodyweight of 60 kg (132 lbs). She has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. Joanna is blessed with a beautiful body structure as she has a slim body build with 34-24-36 inches of body measurement.
Trivias About Joanna Page You Need To Know.
- Page studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, graduating in 1998.
- Page is an ambassador for the charity PDSA, and raises funds for Breast Cancer Care.
- On 2nd August 2021, she announced she was expecting her fourth child.
- She acted in the 2005 TV movie Gideon's Daughter alongside British actress Emily Blunt.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.