Jobe Bellingham - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Brother, Contract, Height, Wiki
Jobe Bellingham is an English professional footballer who is famous for playing as a midfielder or forward for the EFL Championship club Birmingham City. In July 2022, Birmingham confirmed that Bellingham would be taking up a scholarship with the club and had agreed on a first professional contract, to take effect on his 17th birthday. Further, he has showcased his talents at the international level, having played for England's under-17 and under-18 teams.
Prior to his professional career, Bellingham honed his skills at the Birmingham City F.C. academy, laying the foundation for his success in the sport. Notably, during his time at Birmingham, he sported the number 27 shirt, adding a touch of trivia to his journey. With his playing positions spanning across midfield and forward positions, Bellingham's adaptability and talent continue to be key assets in his football career.
Who are Jobe Bellingham's Parents?
Jobe Bellingham's birth name is Jobe Samuel Patrick Bellingham and was born on September 23, 2005. He is from Stourbridge, West Midlands, England. He is a British individual of mixed ethnicity. His zodiac sign falls under Libra and he is Christian by religion. His parents, Denise and Mark Bellingham raised him as the younger son in a family with a strong connection to football. Mark, a former sergeant in the West Midlands Police, had a successful career as a prolific goalscorer in non-League football. Jobe's older brother is Jude Bellingham, an England international footballer, who paved the way for both brothers by joining Birmingham City's academy, where they both honed their skills. Jude's subsequent move to Borussia Dortmund didn't overshadow Jobe's own potential, as he featured prominently in Birmingham's 2020-21 season kit unveiling after his brother's departure. He celebrated his 17th birthday in 2022.
Jobe Bellingham Football Career
- Jobe Bellingham, at age 15 years and 321 days, made his presence felt in the world of professional football when he was named on the substitutes' bench for Birmingham's 2021-2022 EFL Cup matches against Colchester United. Although he remained unused, his inclusion in the squad was significant as it meant he was just a few weeks shy of becoming the youngest-ever first-team player for the club, a record held by his older brother Jude.
- Speculation about a potential return to England for Jude and interest from his club Borussia Dortmund in signing Jobe emerged later that year. By the end of the year, Jobe had already showcased his talent by scoring four goals in nine appearances for Birmingham's under-18 team and making four appearances for the under-23s in Premier League 2 Division 2.
- In November, Jobe was named on the bench again, this time for an EFL Championship match against Coventry City. Manager Lee Bowyer emphasized that Jobe should be evaluated based on his own abilities and not overshadowed by his brother's achievements. Although he didn't get a chance to play in that match, Jobe made his senior debut as a substitute in Birmingham's FA Cup third-round match against Plymouth Argyle.
- Coming on in the second half, he was impressed with his skills and determination. A week later, he made his first appearance in the Football League as a late substitute in a 1-1 draw against Preston North End. His next appearance came in the final match of the season.
- In July 2022, Birmingham announced that Jobe Bellingham would be joining the club's scholarship program and had agreed to sign his first professional contract, which would come into effect on his 17th birthday.
- Born in England, Jobe holds the potential to represent Ireland as well, thanks to his paternal grandparent's heritage.
- He debuted for the England under-16 team on June 3, 2021, starting in a friendly match against Northern Ireland, resulting in a resounding 6-0 victory.
- After three months, he made his first appearance at the under-17 level during the Syrenka Cup tournament, where England triumphed over Romania with a 2-0 win, despite Bellingham missing a penalty.
- He continued to feature in subsequent matches, including the tournament final, where England, unfortunately, lost 3-2 to the Netherlands. In October, Bellingham played a vital role in England's 2022 European Under-17 Championship qualifying round, contributing an assist in a commanding 7-0 victory against Armenia as England secured progression to the elite competition.
- Having accumulated eight appearances for the under-17 team, Bellingham's talents were recognized as he earned a spot in the England under-18 squad for a mini-tournament held at the Pinatar Arena in Spain in September 2022.
- He started in matches against the Netherlands and Belgium and made a late substitute appearance against the Faroe Islands, with England emerging victorious in all three games.
- In March 2023, he showcased his abilities during the under-18 team's tour of Croatia. He made a significant impact by scoring a crucial equalizer in a 2-1 victory against the hosts after coming on as a substitute.
- Bellingham captained the side in the other two matches, albeit with mixed fortunes. While he missed a penalty in a 3-0 loss against Belgium, he redeemed himself by scoring the final goal in a 3-1 win against Switzerland.
How much is Jobe Bellingham's net worth?
Jobe Bellingham is a talented footballer who has amassed an impressive net worth of approximately $5 million as of 2023. The majority of his wealth comes from his successful football career, where he has showcased his skills and talent on the field. With an annual income of around $1 million from his current team, Bellingham is living a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle. His market value is around €3 million as of 2022.
As he is still in the early stages of his football journey, there is no doubt that his net worth will continue to grow significantly over time, reflecting his continued success and rising prominence in the sport. With his dedication, talent, and potential, Jobe Bellingham has a promising future ahead, both in terms of his football career and his financial prosperity. As he progresses and achieves new milestones in the sport, his net worth is expected to increase, further solidifying his status as a successful and financially well-off athlete.
Is Jobe Bellingham Dating Someone?
Jobe Bellingham is presently single and is not dating anyone right now. He is content and enjoying his solo life without any distractions or commitments. There have been no reports or rumors regarding his involvement in any affairs or relationships with women. Bellingham's primary focus remains on his football career, dedicating his time and energy to excel in the sport rather than pursuing romantic relationships.
How tall is Jobe Bellingham?
Jobe Bellingham possesses a height of 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) and weighs approximately 75 kilograms (165 lbs). However, specific details about his body measurements are not currently available. He complements his stature with captivating black eyes and hair, exuding a distinctive charm. Although his dress size and shoe size remain undisclosed, Bellingham's style and on-field presence speak volumes about his unique persona. Jobe has not inked tattoos on his body. He has got an athletic body type with a charming smile. He frequently hits the gym to maintain his body.
Trivias About Jobe Bellingham You Need To Know.
- Jobe Bellingham is the second son of Denise and prolific non-league forward Mark Bellingham, being born a little over two years after his elder brother Jude.
- He joined Birmingham's academy in his primary school days and became a member of the club's under-18 side in July 2021, despite only being 15 years old.
- He has played alongside George Friend and Ryan Woods with Birmingham City F.C.
- His playing position is Midfielder, and forward.
- Libra is his zodiac sign.