Facts About Jodie Sweetin
|$700,000 per year
|(adoptive) Sam Sweetin and Janice
|Shaun Holguin (m. 2002; div. 2006) Cody Herpin (m. 2007; div. 2010) Morty Coyle (m. 2012; div. 2016)
|Los Alamitos High School and Chapman University
|5 feet 6 inches
|Los Angeles, California, United States of America
|Place Of Birth
|Los Angeles, California, United States of America
|Source of Wealth
|37-26-35 or 94-66-89 cm
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter
Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin is an American actress and television personality who is excellently known as Jodie Sweetin. She is well recognized for portraying Stephanie Tanner on "Full House", for which she won a Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Comedienne in 1990. She started her career by starring in a hot dog commercial when she was four years old and made her debut TV appearance on the sitcom "Valerie". Sweetin made her first TV show appearance in the Boston Tea Party episode of the sitcom "The Hogan Family" as Pamela Poole in 1987 whereas she made her physical film debut in the short film "Small Bits of Happiness" in 2008 for her role as Margaret Williams. Jodie played Leia in the 2012 television film "Singled Out" and became a competitor on season 22 of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars".
- Being an American actress and television personality.
- For portraying Stephanie Tanner on "Full House".
What is Jodie Sweetin Nationality?
Jodie Sweetin opened her eyes for the very first time on 19th January 1982 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. She took birth with the real name of Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin in the Christian religious family. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity as she is of Native American origin on her father's side. Jodie follows the Christian religion. She has celebrated her 39th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Capricorn. Thus, her race is white. Sweetin's parents were both in prison at the time of her birth, and she was adopted and raised as an only child by her uncle Sam Sweetin and his second wife Janice when she was nine months old. Her biological parent's name has not been revealed yet. The adoption was not finalized until she was two years old because her birth father was one-fourth Native American. Years later, she said she was told not to talk about her adoption publicly out of fear that people would think she was forced into acting.
Moving to Jodie's education, he graduated from Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California in 1999, and attended Chapman University in Orange, California.
What does Jodie Sweetin do for a living?
- Jodie Sweetin kicks off her acting career starring in several national commercials as she was cast in a guest role in the 1987 sitcom "Valerie" as Pamela. She was seen as Stephanie Tanner in the ABC comedy series "Full House" in 1987, and she played that role until the show ended in 1995.
- Then she hosted the second season of the Fuse dance competition show "Pants-Off Dance-Off" as well as appeared in the television pilot, "Small Bits of Happiness".
- She was seen in two films in 2009: "Port City" and "Redefining Love". She appeared in five web episodes in the Internet show "Can't Get Arrested" in 2011 and in 2012, she appeared as Leia in the television film "Singled Out".
- It was announced in 2015 Sweetin would reprise her role as Stephanie Tanner on the Netflix spin-off series "Fuller House", which ended after five seasons in 2020.
- She starred in "Hollywood Darlings" on 12th April 2017 and started a podcast called "Never Thought I'd Say This" on parenting alongside Celia Behar in 2019.
- Later Jodie was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on "Dancing with the Stars" for season 22 on 2nd March 2016.
Awards and Achievements
- 1990: Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Comedienne in a Television Series (Full House)
- Writers in Treatment's Experience, Strength and Hope Award
Who is Jodie Sweetin married to?
Jodie Sweetin was a married woman. She married her first husband, Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin in 2002 at the age of 20 however the pair got divorced in 2006. She then met Cody Herpin who is a film transportation coordinator, through friends, and they started dating in May 2007. They were married in Las Vegas, Nevada on 14th July 2007. Together they have one daughter, Zoie (born in 2008). On 19th November 2008, Jodie filed for legal separation from Herpin. Their divorce was finalized on 20th April 2010. Later her representative confirmed on 30th April 2010 that she and her boyfriend of one year, Morty Coyle, were expecting a baby. The couple's daughter Beatrix was born in 2010. They became engaged in January 2011, and married on 15th March 2012, in Beverly Hills. Sweetin again filed for legal separation from Coyle in June 2013 and their divorce was finalized in September 2016. Later she announced her engagement to Justin Hodak on 22nd January 2016, who, like Sweetin, is a recovering drug addict. On 24th March 2017, she announced the couple's separation, after he violated a restraining order against her. He was sentenced on related charges a few weeks later. So as of now, we can assume that Jodie is currently living a single life. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Jodie began drinking alcohol when she was 14 years old, shortly after Full House ended. She used ecstasy, methamphetamine, and crack, among others over past of the next 15 years, stating that she turned to drugs because she was "bored". She says she got sober for good in December 2008. She then began working as a clinical logistics coordinator at a Los Angeles drug rehab center and completed her degree as a drug and alcohol counselor. Sweetin later became a public advocate for addiction and recovery.
How much is Jodie Sweetin Net Worth?
Jodie Sweetin has a net worth of $2 million as of 2021. She makes $26,000 per episode of "Fuller House." Given the number of episodes filmed per year, her yearly income from that show alone would be about $700,000. Her major source of income is from her acting career and she is sincere in her work. But, she is doing all the hard works in order to build a secure financial status for herself and her family. Additionally, her first endorsement work was to appear in the Sizzler Restaurants commercial at the age of 4. She has also appeared in TV commercials for the following brands such as Kooshlings, Cheerios, and Oscar Meyer.
What is the Height of Jodie Sweetin?
Jodie Sweetin stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm with a balanced bodyweight of 57 kg or 126 lbs. She has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. Her hourglass figure, blue eyes, and generous bust have attracted a lot of people towards her. Jodie has a slim body build with 37-26-35 or 94-66-89 cm of body measurement.
Trivias About Jodie Sweetin You Need To Know.
- Jodie began her career by starring in a hot dog commercial when she was four years old.
- She became famous for her role in the TV series Full House along with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- She was adopted and raised by her uncle Sam Sweetin and his wife Janice.
- She gained fame for portraying Stephanie Tanner on "Full House", for which she won a Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Comedienne in 1990.
- In 2009, Jodie opened up about her struggle with alcohol and drug addiction in her memoir, unSweetined.