Facts About Joe Coulombe
|Celebrated Name||Joe Coulombe|
|Age||93 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Joe Coulombe|
|Birth Name||Joseph Hardin Coulombe|
|Place Of Birth||San Diego, California|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Economics and MBA|
|Wife||Alice Steere Coulombe|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||$16.7 Billion|
|Source of Wealth||Business Venture|
Joe Coulombe, who founded Trader Joe's, a popular grocery store known for its kitschy look and favorite private label wine called Two Buck Chuck, died late Friday at his home in Pasadena, California. His son, also named Joe, said in a statement that his father died as a result of a long illness. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Joe Coulombe famous for?
- An American entrepreneur.
- Being the founder of Trader Joe’s, a grocery store chain.
When was Joe Coulombe born?
Recalling his early life, Joe was born in San Diego, California, in the United States in the year of 1930. His birth name was Joseph Hardin Coulombe. He is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Similarly, his birth sign is Gemini and has faith in Christianity. Information regarding his parents and siblings is yet to be disclosed. But some online sites reported that William Coulombe is his father.
When was Joe Coulombe educated?
Concerning his education, Joe was graduated from Stanford University in 1952 with a degree in Economics and earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business in 1954.
What is Joe Coulombe doing?
- Moving towards career, Joe began his career at Rexall. He was asked in 1958 to test the launch of Pronto Markets, a supermarket brand that would compete against 7-Eleven.
- Rexall has asked him to close them down after operating six Pronto Markets in the Los Angeles area. He had agreed instead to buy them out.
- He changed his company from Pronto Markets to Trader Joe's in Pasadena in 1967 after a decade of developing his approach within a competitive environment.
- He led the chain to success, and in 1979 sold it to German Milliardaire Theo Albrecht. He served as chief executive of Trader Joe's until his retirement in 1988.
- Also, He has served on the Cost Plus and True Religion Apparel board of directors.
Who was Joe Coulombe married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Joe was married to Alice Steere Coulombe after they were both in graduate school in 1952. Together, the pair have three children. They were live blissful life with their children until his death on 20th February 2020.
How did Joe Coulombe die?
Joe Coulombe died on 29th February 2020 at the age of 89. According to a statement made by his son whose name is also Joe, he died after a long illness while at home in Pasadena, California. Apart from this no official statement released in the leading media. He is survived by his wife, their three children, and their wives along with six grandchildren.
How much is Joe Coulombe's worth?
Joe Coulombe had an estimated net worth is $16.7 billion at the time of his death. He had amassed his wealth from his business venture. However, his salary and asset details are still unknown.
How tall was Joe Coulombe?
Observing his body statistics, Joe stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 70 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of hazel eyes and brown hair color. Further, he used 9 (US) shoe size. He has a slim body with a 36 inches chest size, 30 inches waist size and 15 inches biceps size.