Last updated on July 17th, 2022 at 11:42 am
Facts About Joe Duttine
|Celebrated Name||Joe Duttine|
|Age||52 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Jo Duttine|
|Birth Name||Joe Duttine|
|Place Of Birth||Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire|
|Famous For||His role as Tim Metcalfe in the British soap opera, Coronation Street|
|Education||Stanislavski's system of method acting|
|School||Drama Centre London|
|Home Town||Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Between the Lines|
|Awards||British Soap Award for Best On-Screen Partnership with Sally Dynevor|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair Style||Bald or short-trimmed|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Joe Duttine, also known as Jo Duttine is an English actor. He is best known for his role as Cameron Donnelly in the British comedy series, Shameless and his role as Tim Metcalfe in the British soap opera, Coronation Street. He has been playing Tim Metcalfe in the soap opera since 2013. He has starred in numerous movies, tv shows, and theater productions.
He is married to Coronation Street co-star, Sally Carman.
What is Joe Duttine Famous For?
- His role as Tim Metcalfe in the British soap opera, Coronation Street.
- His role as Cameron Donnelly in the British comedy series, Shameless.
Where is Joe Duttine From?
Joe Duttine was born on 30 June 1970. His birthplace is Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire in England. He holds an English nationality. He was born to a father, Geoffrey Duttine. Information about his mother is not available. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He moved to London where he attended the Drama Centre London in 1999. He studied Stanislavski's system of method acting there.
Joe Duttine Career
- Joe Duttine made his television debut with the television series, Between the Lines in 1992.
- He is best known for his role as Tim Metcalfe in the British soap opera, Coronation Street.
- He has been starring in the soap opera since 2013.
- He has already appeared in over 800 episodes of Coronation Street.
- He previously appeared in the series in the recurring role of D.S. Carr in Coronation Street in 2010.
- He starred in the role of Steve Turner in the police drama series, Pie in the Sky from 1994 to 1995.
- He starred in the main role of Rutter in the BBC television series, The Village in 2013.
- He has also guest-appeared in series, Dalziel and Pascoe, The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Silent Witness, Life on Mars, New Tricks, Waterloo Road, Inspector George Gently, Casualty, Scott & Bailey, The Syndicate, and Foyle's War.
- He has also appeared in series, Serious and Organised, Blood Sweat and Tears, and HolbyBlue among others.
- He has appeared in several films including the 2001 comedy-drama film, The Navigators. He played the role of Paul in the film.
- He has starred in several theater productions.
- He won the British Soap Award for Best On-Screen Partnership with Sally Dynevor.
Who is Joe Duttine married to?
Joe Duttine is married to actress, Sally Carman. They both co-starred in Shameless and Coronation Street. Sally and Joe began dating in the summer of 2018, and toward the end of 2019, they cohabitated in a new house. The couple got engaged in March 2020. The couple announced their engagement via social media. Duttine shared their engagement on Twitter and wrote, "She said yes everyone, COVID 19 can !!!!! off..." After dating for four years, they finally tied a knot on 15th July 2022.
How tall is Joe Duttine?
Joe Duttine stands at a height of 1.75 m tall. He has an average body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black. He usually shaves his head bald or has short trimmed hair. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Joe Duttine?
Joe Duttine earns from his career in the entertainment industry. The majority of his income comes from his acting career. As an actor, he has starred in numerous movies, tv shows, and theater productions. His net worth is estimated at $1.5 million at present.
Trivias About Joe Duttine You Need To Know.
- His father is the brother of actor John Duttine.
- He was classmates with actors Craig Kelly and John Simm at the Drama Centre London.
- He narrated the Channel 5 documentary series, On Benefits.