Joe Wicks - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Brothers, Age, Height, Facts, Career
Health is the most important part of every human life. If a person was healthy, s/he can do anything which s/he decides in his/her life. Similarly, the physician or personal trainer took a major role to keep a person healthy. He creates several nutrition and diets as per the person's body structure.
Today, we are going to talk about a personal trainer who creates a sensation on the social media platform during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic because of his "P.E with Joe" videos which aimed at children to keep fit. He is not other than Joe Wicks who began his career as a teaching assistant but is now a fitness coach, author, and TV presenter. If we see his journey from teaching assistant to fitness coach, it was surprising. Do you know that he was awarded a Guinness World Record for "most viewers for a fitness workout live stream on YouTube? The award was presented to him virtually due to the 2020 coronavirus pandemic. Also, Forbes has listed him as one of the 'top influencers of the world. Currently, he is widely recognized as the Body Coach, the man with the million-dollar muscles in the UK. To know more about him and his lifestyle, you can read the below article.
What is Joe Wicks Famous For?
- A British fitness coach, TV presenter, social media personality, and author.
- His viral “PE with Joe” classes on YouTube.
How old is Joe Wicks?
Joe Wicks was born in 1986 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 35 years old and his birthdate is September 21. He is actually from Epsom, Surrey, England but currently resides in Richmond, London, England. He holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Virgo and follows Christianity
Similarly, he was born to his parents, Gary Wicks and Raquela Mosquera. His father is a Roofer while his mother is a social worker. Also, he has two siblings with whom he was raised during his childhood. They are Nikki Wicks and George Wicks.
For education, he went to study at the Blenheim High School in Epsom, Surrey. He then joined the North East Surrey College Of Technology (NESCOT) in Epsom. He later studied sports science at St. Mary’s University, Twickenham in London, and graduated in 2008.
What is Joe Wicks doing?
- Upon his graduation, he began to work as a teaching assistant and soon became a personal trainer.
- Hen then started to promote his fitness-related skills to others through social media platforms like Instagram.
- He later started to upload videos about fitness and nutrition-related content/advice on his Instagram and soon gained wide recognition for his work from the public.
- In 2014, he created a YouTube channel, The Body Coach TV, and began posting fitness content.
- His first video is a 20-minute introduction to High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), which has more than six million views on his YouTube channel.
- After that, he got an invitation to several UK daytime talk shows like Good Morning Britain, This Morning, Loose Women, and Lorraine as a guest.
- In 2016, he established himself as a well-known fitness trainer and Television Celebrity.
- The same year, he presented the reality TV show, Joe Wicks: The Body Coach which aired on Channel 4.
- In 2018, he launched a website, The Body Coach where he sells his kitchenware and a range of fitness/nutrition plans.
- In 2020, he started to upload "P.E with Joe" videos on his channel which aimed at children to keep fit during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic as schools were closed.
- This movement makes him quite popular and he creates a sensation on social media platforms. He donated a profit of £80,000 earned from these videos to the NHS and has been working every day to fight COVID-19 at that time.
- At the end of 2020, he produced a series of videos, Wake up with Joe during the second England National Lockdown.
- In 2021, he became Patron of The Amber Foundation, a youth homeless charity where he visited the center on several occasions, donating fitness equipment and giving advice on physical activity and nutrition.
- Besides that, he is also an author.
- Lean in 15: 15-minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy (2015)
- Lean in 15 ‑ The Shape Plan: 15-minute meals with workouts to build a strong, lean body (2016)
- The Fat Loss Plan: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes with Workouts (2017)
- Cooking for Family and Friends: 100 Lean Recipes to Enjoy Together (2017)
- The Lean in 15 Collection: The First Three Books (2017)
- Veggie Lean in 15: 15-minute Veggie Meals with Workouts (2018)
- Joe's 30 Minute Meals: 100 Quick and Healthy Recipes (2018)
- Veggie BBQ: 10 Brand-new Lean in 15 Recipes (2019)
- 30 Day Kick Start Plan (2020)
- Wean in 15: Up-to-date Advice and 100 Quick Recipes (2020)
- The Burpee Bears (2021)
- Joe's Family Food: 100 Delicious, Easy Recipes to Enjoy Together (2021)
- Feel Good Food (2022)
- Feel Good Food: Over 100 Healthy Family Recipes (2022)
- UNTITLED PICTURE BOOK 2 (2022)
- Joe Wicks' Feel Good Food (2023)
Who is Joe Wicks married to?
Joe Wicks is happily married to his long-term girlfriend, Rosie Jones. The pair first met in 2016 and later started dating each other. After dating for several years, they exchanged their wedding vows on June 29, 2019, at a private ceremony. Together, the couple blessed two children. They are Indie and Marley Wicks. Currently, the couple were expecting another child. It was said to be that the third child might come in September 2022. Presently, the couple seems to be happy and lives a blissful life with their children in Santa Monica, Los Angeles which he owns before. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
How much net worth does Joe Wicks have?
Joe Wicks has been active as social media personality since 2012. Also, he is an author, YouTuber, and TV presenter. Thus, he probably earned the sum of a decent amount of money and fame throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be £14.5 million and his salary is somewhere around £2 million annually. Further, He owns a stylish mansion in Richmond, London which has a private gym and is worth expensive.
How tall is Joe Wicks?
Joe Wicks has an athletic body with a height of 5 feet 8 inches and he weighs around 73 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of dark brown eyes and his hair color is also dark brown. Further, he has toned physics with an affable smile and a rigged beard. Also, he has tattoos on his body. Overall, he has a fit and healthy body.
Trivias About Joe Wicks You Need To Know.
- In March 2020, Wicks became an international celebrity after his viral “PE with Joe” classes spread on YouTube during the coronavirus crisis.
- His Youtube channel is "The Body Coach TV" and has 2.37 million subscribers.
- He is the Body Coach, the man with the million-dollar muscles.
- He is one of the biggest names in the UK right now.
- His father used to struggle with drug addiction from a very young age and had missed a good part of Joe and his brothers’ childhood and teenage years as he would often be in and out of rehab. He became sober from drug use after following a customized 12-step program designed by Joe.