Facts About John Boyega
|Celebrated Name||John Boyega|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Nick Name||John Boyega|
|Birth Name||John Adedayo Bamidele Adegboyega|
|Profession||Actor , Producer|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Peckham, London, England|
|Sisters||Grace Boyega and Blessing Boyega|
|School||Westminster City School|
|College / University||South Thames College|
|University||University of Greenwich|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening Music|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Favorite Actor||Oscar Isaac|
|Favorite Actress||Cailee Spaeny|
|Famous For||Being a British-Nigerian actor and producer.|
|Best Known For||For his appearances in 2011 science fiction comedy film, "Attack the Block" as a role of Moses.|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
An Еnglіѕh рrоduсеr аnd аn асtоr, Јоhn Воуеgа іѕ knоwn fоr hіѕ rоlе аѕ Fіnn іn Ѕtаr Wаrѕ: Тhе Fоrсе Аwаkеnѕ. Не rоѕе tо fаmе іn thе Unіtеd Кіngdоm аftеr thе сhаrасtеr оf Моѕеѕ іn thе 2011 Аttасk thе Вlосk. Also, he has earned BAFTA Rising Star Award and Black Roel Award for his outstanding performance in the Holloywood Industry. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is John Boyega famous for?
- An English actor.
- His roles as Finn in the Star Wars sequel trilogy films, The Force Awakens (2015), The Last Jedi (2017), and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
Where does John Boyega live?
Going back to his early life, John was born in Peckham, South London, the UK to his Nigerian immigrant parents, Abigail and Samson. His father was a Pentecost preacher who wanted him to follow his footsteps and his mother worked with the disabled. He has two sisters named Grace and Blessing Boyega. Similarly, His nationality is British and his ethnicity is Black. His birth sign is Pisces and his religious views are Christianity.
For education, he attended Westminister City School and then went to South Thames College in 2008. After graduating in 2010, he enrolled at the University of Greenwich, London to study BA Film Studies & Media Writing, but dropped out to focus on acting. After that, He trained with the Identity School of Acting in London and he is a patron to the Los Angeles branch that launched in 2018.
How did John Boyega begin his acting career?
- While at the Identity School of Acting in London, John had six appearances at the National Theatre and Tricycle Theatre.
- Later, he was offered a role in the sci-fi comedy film ‘Attack the Block’ in 2011. He plays the role of Moses, a tough urban teen, who fights an alien invasion with his friends which was the launchpad to his acting career.
- The same year, he acted in the film ‘Junkhearts’, as a drug dealer in the criminal world of gun-running. He was cast in the boxing drama ‘Da Brick’ based on the life of Mike Tyson, written by John Ridley. However, he suffered a setback as the film was dropped by HBO.
- His career progressed with a role in the film ‘My Murder’ in 2012. This was followed by an adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s historical fiction book about the Nigerian civil war, ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’ in 2013 and ‘Imperial Dreams’ in 2014.
- His real breakthrough came with a lead role in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’, where he plays Finn, a storm-trooper. The movie was a huge box office hit and his performance brought in favorable reviews.
- In 2016, He formed his own production company and called it Upperroom Entertainment Limited. He co-produced, alongside Legendary Entertainment, and starred in the lead role in a sequel to the 2013 movie, “Pacific Rim’, called ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ in 2018. He also starred in Kathryn Bigelow’s movie about the 1967 Detroit riots.
- His other notable films are Junkhearts (2011), Becoming Human (2011), My Murder (2012), Half of a Yellow Sun (2013), The Whale (2013), 24: Live Another Day (2014), Star Wars Forces of Destiny (2017-18), Watership Down (2018), Serengeti (2019), Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) and many others.
- His upcoming film and TV series projects are Small Axe and Naked Singularity which is scheduled to release in 2020.
- Besides these, he also performed in stages in the play Othello (2010) at South Thanes College and Woyzeck (2017) at Old Vic Theatre.
- Also, He has given his voice to the video games like Disney Infinity 3.0, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2016), and Star Wars Battlefront II (2017).
John Boyega Relationship with a Christian Woman
John Boyega has not married yet nor in any relationship at present. He keeps his personal life very private. Thus, his present status is single.
However, His relationship with his co-stars has been purely on a professional platform and personal friendship. Media has tried to link him up with his ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ co-star, Daisy Ridley but he has refuted their claim. Once he said that "he could only have a long-term relationship with a woman if she were a Christian."
What is John Boyega's net worth?
John Boyega has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his profession as an actress in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, he has reported $6 million as of 2020. Further, his assets details are yet to be disclosed. He has endorsed any brands yet.
What is John Boyega's height?
John Boyega has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and he weighs around 87 Kg. His eyes are dark brown eyes and black hair color. He has an athletic body build with body measurements of 43-34-15 inches including his chest, waist, and biceps sizes.
Trivias About John Boyega You Need To Know.
- He won a British Independent Award in 2011 and three Black Reel Awards in 2012.
- The son of Nigerian immigrants; his father is a Pentecostal preacher and his mother works with the disabled.
- Has a pet cat named Oluwalogan, often referred to as just Logan.
- Established his own production company, UpperRoom Entertainment Limited, in January.