John Lewis Son, John-Miles Lewis - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Married, Wife, Parents, Adopted, Birthday, Age, Facts, Wiki, Children, Career, Height, Job
John-Miles Lewis is the son of American politician and civil rights leader, John Miles. John Miles served as the United States House of Representatives for Georgia's 5th congressional district from 1987 until his death in July 2020. His mother died in December 2012 and he is the only child in the Miles family. John-Miles worked as a musician in his early career.
What is John-Miles Lewis Famous For?
- The son of American politician and civil rights leader, John Miles.
Where was John-Miles Lewis Born?
John-Miles Lewis was born in 1967. He was adopted by John Miles and Lillian Miles two months after his birth. Information about his biological parents is not available. His parents first met at a New Year's Eve party hosted by Xernona Clayton. The couple fell in love and got married in 1968. He is the only child in the Miles family. His mother died on 31 December 2012. His father was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer in 2019. Following his battle with cancer, Lewis died on 17 July 2020. Lewis died at the age of 80. Politicians and government heads from several countries paid tribute to John-Miles Lewis. Former U.S presidents, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama attended his funeral. He was rested at South-View Cemetery, just south of downtown Atlanta.
His grandparents were Willie Mae Carter and Eddie Lewis.
What Does John Lewis's son do?
- John Lewis's son, John-Miles Lewis pursued politics as his career.
- He was passionate about music.
- He worked as a musician in his early career.
- He was signed to the independent label in the early 2000s.
- He cited Malcolm X and Mahatma Gandhi as two influences on his life as well as his music career.
- His father was impressed with his song, "Political Behavior". His father initially did not like him pursuing music.
- As of now, it is unclear that he is still in the music industry or not.
- He has also not been active in politics in the front row.