Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 02:57 am
Facts About Jon Bon Jovi
|Celebrated Name||Jon Bon Jovi|
|Age||61 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Captain Kidd|
|Birth Name||John Francis Bongiovi, Jr|
|Profession||Singer , Songwriter , Singer|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Place Of Birth||Perth Amboy, New Jersey, US|
|Net Worth||$410 Million|
|Best Known For||Frontman of Bon Jovi|
|Total Amount Of Charity||15000000|
|Children||4: Stephanie Rose, Jesse James Louis, Jacob Hurley, and Romeo Jon|
|Chest Size||42 in|
|Waist Size||33 in|
|Father||John Francis Bongiovi Sr.|
|Siblings||Anthony and Matthew|
|High School||St. Joseph High School|
|Famous For||For being as the founder and frontman of the rock band Bon Jovi, which was formed in the year 1983|
|Awards Won||MTV Europe Music Awards and BRIT Awards|
|Source of Wealth||Singing and acting career|
|Links||Twitter Facebook Wikipedia Instagram|
An American singer-songwriter, record producer, philanthropist, and actor is named as John Francis Bongiovi Jr. He is famed as Jon Bon Jovi. He is also a producer. He is one of the World’s Best-Selling Music Artists selling more than 130 million albums worldwide. He has released 2 solo albums and 12 studio albums with his band. His movies include Sex in the City, Ally McBeal and more. In the year 2012, he was ranked #50 on the list of Billboard Magazine's "Power 100", a ranking of "The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business". In the year 2012, he was ranked #50 on the list of Billboard Magazine's "Power 100", a ranking of "The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business". He was also awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, in the year 2001.
Gossips and Rumors
Jon Bon Jovi Slams the ‘Real Housewives’ and Kardashians in Rant: ‘I’ve Never Given 60 Seconds of My Life’ to Them
By Jessica Vacco-Bola. on Bon Jovi has slammed modern celebrity culture and reality TV stars in a brutal new interview. The 56-year-old rocker, who has sold over 130 million albums worldwide, unleashed on Kim Kardashian and Bravo's Real Housewives franchise while speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on The Sunday Project. 'I think it's horrific that we live in that world and I can tell you I've never given 60 seconds of my life, EVER, to one of those Housewives of Blah Blah and Kardashians,' he ranted. Bon Jovi went on to talk about Kim Kardashian’s sex tape with singer Ray J, which was leaked in the year 2007.
- For being as the founder and frontman of the rock band Bon Jovi, which was formed in the year 1983.
Early Life of Jon
Jon Bon Jovi was born on 2nd March 1962 with the birth name of John Francis Bongiovi Jr. in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, U.S. Bon Jovi was raised Catholic. His nationality is American. He is the son of John Francis Bongiovi Sr. and Carol. His father was of Italian (from Sciacca, Sicily) and Slovak ancestry and his mother is of German and Russian descent. He has also two siblings named Anthony and Matthew. His horoscope sign is Pisces.
Regarding his education, he joined St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, New Jersey and later he was transferred to Sayreville War Memorial High School in Parlin, New Jersey.
Body Features of Jon
Jon has got a very attractive body figure. He has got a very nice and hot body. He has a tall height of 5 ft 9 inches and his balanced weight is 170 lbs. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. His body measurements include 42 inches chest, 15 inches arms, and 33 inches waist. With his charming face, he attracts a lot of people towards him.
Career of Jon
- Jon started his career in the year 1982 of the month June by recording a song called "Runaway".
- Later, his record becomes a local hit after being accepted for inclusion on the station's compilation album of local homegrown talent.
- After that, Mercury Record gave him a recording contract in the year 1983, and to promote "Runaway".
- He then created a band and released their eponymous first album on January 21, 1984.
- In the year 1980, the band released their breakthrough album "Slippery When Wet".
- In the year 1988, their fourth album "New Jersey" was released and this album becomes successful.
- After that, Bon Jovi and Sambora were asked to assist in producing Cher's self-titled album in the year 1987 and they together sang on their single "We All Sleep Alone" and later produced many tracks.
- They also produced and co-wrote a song called "Hell Is Living Without You" on Alice Cooper's album Trash in the year 1989.
- Later, the band got separated in early 1990.
- He then recorded a soundtrack to the movie "Young Guns II" more commonly known as "Blaze of Glory" in the same year 1990 which peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- His record "Blaze of Glory" also won an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Single at the American Music Awards and awarded a Golden Globe, Academy Award nomination and a Grammy Award nomination as well.
- In the year 1991, he started his own label, Jambco Records. He then produced Aldo Nova's album Blood on the Bricks and Billy Falcon's album Pretty Blue World.
- In the year 2012, he recorded a soundtrack to the movie "Stand Up Guys" more commonly known as "Not Running Anymore".
- On 13th December 2012, it was announced that "Not Running Anymore" would be nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- He has also contributed his life to his acting career.
- Some of his movies are Moonlight and Valentino, The Leading Man, Destination Anywhere, Homegrown, Little City, No Looking Back, Row Your Boat, Vampires Los Muertos, U-571, Cry Wolf, National Lampoon's Pucked, Pay It Forward, Young Guns II and New Year's Eve.
- His TV series appearances include Sex and the City, 30 Rock, Las Vegas, The West Wing, and an extended stint on Ally McBeal.
Awards of Jon
Jon has won several awards in his singing career. He has won MTV Europe Music Awards and BRIT Awards for Himself. His record “Blaze of Glory” also won several awards which include Golden Globe Awards, American Music Awards, and many more.
Affairs of Jon
Jon Bon Jovi is a married man. He tied the knot with his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley on 29th April 1989. The couple is blessed with four children named Stephanie Rose (daughter) and three sons named Jesse James Louis, Jacob Hurley, and Romeo Jon.
Previously, he was in a relationship with Diane Lane and Lita Ford in the year 1984. His name was also linked up with a couple of beauties Helena Christensen and Calista Flockhart.
Presently, the couple is living a very happy and healthy life. There is no any sign of separation between them. The couple is also spotted in many public places.
Net worth of Jon
The net worth of this famous singer, Jon Bon Jovi is estimated to have $410 Million as of 2018. He is earning a good amount of money from her career. He is enjoying his life a lot from the money he earned. His salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. But there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a good amount of money from his work. He is satisfied with his earning. He is successful in his personal life as well as in his career life.
Trivias About Jon Bon Jovi You Need To Know.
- He won an American Music Award in 1991.
- He skipped school to record music with his cousin at The Power Station.
- His band gained recognition after releasing Slippery When Wet, which peaked at #1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart in the late 1980s.
- He got married to Dorothea Hurley on April 29, 1989, and they had four children together: Stephanie, Jesse, Jacob, and Romeo.