Jon Lovett - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Partner, Nationality, Age, Parents, Family, Height, Wiki, Career, Facts, Education, Gay, Podcast, Kids
Jon Lovett is an American podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter who is well known as one of the co-founders of a political media company, "Crooked Media" formed during the Obama administration. He is even the regular host of the same company's podcasts, "Pod Save America" and "Lovett or Leaves It".
Lovette first became known as one of the creators behind the short-lived comedy series, "1600 Penn" after which he went on to work as a writer/producer for HBO's "The Newsroom". He is also known for his relationship with Ronan Farrow, with whom he has been in a relationship since 2011 that they even got engaged in 2019.
Besides, he is active on social media sites with over 872k followers on Twitter: @jonlovett and over 49k followers on Instagram: @jonlovett.
What is Jon Lovett Famous for?
- Famous as co-founder of a political media company, "Crooked Media".
- Known as the fiance of Ronan Farrow.
Where is Jon Lovett From?
Jon Lovett was born on August 17, 1982, in Woodbury, New York, United States. His birth name is Jonathan Ira Lovett. His nationality is American. Lovette belongs to the White ethnicity while Leo is his zodiac sign.
Jon Lovett was born to a Reform Jewish family of Ukrainian ancestry. Born and raised in Woodbury, Long Island, Lovett always had an interest in studying that he was even good at maths and science. He attended Syosset High School after which he joined Williams College from where he got graduated earning a degree in mathematics in 2004.
At his commencement, he was even the 2004 Williams College Class Speaker. After graduation, Lovett spent a year working as a paralegal and doing stand-up comedy on the side.
Jon Lovett's Career Highlights
- Jon Lovett started his career initially volunteering for John Kerry's presidential campaign in 2004.
- He then briefly worked in Jon Corzine's Senate office.
- In 2005, he was hired to assist Sarah Hurwitz as a speechwriter for then-Senator Hillary Clinton for whom he even wrote speeches throughout her 2008 presidential campaign.
- He subsequently began writing speeches for then-President Barack Obama for which he even won an anonymous contest. He wrote speeches in the Obama administration for three years.
- While in his administration, Lovett also co-hosted The Ringer's political podcast, "Keepin' it 1600". Eventually, they founded a liberal media company, "Crooked Media", along with the flagship podcast, "Pod Save America", "Crooked Media", and "Pod Save America".
- Lovett began hosting a panel show podcast, "Lovett or Leave It" in March 2017.
- Before his work in the Obama administration, Lovett started working as a screenwriter that he even collaborated working as a co-creator, executive producer, and writer on the television series, "1600 Penn".
- He then worked as a writer, producer, and advisor on season three of HBO's, "The Newsroom".
Jon Lovett's Boyfriend
Jon Lovett is engaged to his long-term boyfriend, Ronan Farrow. Farrow is an American journalist who is well recognized as the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen, known for his investigative reporting of allegations of sexual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein.
They began dating each other in 2011 and almost after 8 years of relationship they got engaged in 2019 after Farrow wrote a proposal to Lovett in the draft for his book, "Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators". The couple bought a $1.87 million home in Los Angeles in August 2019.
Lovett is an active member of the LGBT community and has been outspoken about same-sex marriage.
Jon Lovett's Net Worth
Jon Lovett has quite good earnings from his professional career as a podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter. Having her career started in 2004, Lovett has managed to amass a wealthy fortune in his decade-long career. His net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
Jon Lovett's Height
Jon Lovett is a good-looking man in his 30s. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73m) while his body weighs around 60kg(132 lbs). He has a body measurement is around 38-32-36 inches with 10 inches as his biceps size.
He has a fair complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Trivias About Jon Lovett You Need To Know.
- Lovett is an active memebr of LGBT community and has been outspoken about same-sex marriage.
- He secretly officiated the first same-sex marriage in the White House, before the Obama administration supported same-sex marriage.
- Initially, he moved to California to become a screenwriter.