Jona Xioa - Bio, Net Worth, Engaged, Boyfriend, Dating, Nationality, Age, Ethnicity, Family, Height, Weight, Nationality, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Career
Jona Xiao is a Chinese-American Television and movie actress who is famous for her role as Julie in the AMC series "Halt and Catch Fire". She also took on roles in the films "Spider-Man: Homecoming", "Gifted" and "Keeping Up with the Joneses". She made her TV debut in the role of female med student in the 2009 American crime drama television series "The Forgotten". Then, she has appeared in the crime drama series "Hightown", "Being Mary Jane", "Bones", "Trophy Wife", "Rizzoli & Isles", are other TV credits. She also appeared in the short film "Mercy" as Kathy. She also founded the program Career ACTivate which helps up-and-coming actors get a start in their career.
- Being a Chinese-American actress.
- For her role in the AMC series "Halt and Catch Fire".
What is the Nationality of Jona Xiao?
Jona Xiao was born on 18th May 1989 in China with the real name of Qiaona Xiao. Her born place is Changsha whereas she spent her childhood in her hometown, St. Louis, Missouri. She holds Chinese-American nationality and her ethnic background is Asian. Her race is White. Her Zodiac sign is Taurus. Her present age is 32 as of 2021. Growing up, she was called 'chink' and 'yellow' and decided to be an actress to break against stereotypes. Details regarding her parents and siblings are still to get revealed yet.
Concerning her educational background, she attended a private high school in St. Louis. She was an Academic All-American and All-State lacrosse player in high school. She was a quarterback on the prelim team for the National US Women's Flag Football. She's also a dodgeball player and an ardent enthusiast for board games.
How was the Career of Jona Xiao?
- Actress, Jona Xiao made her TV debut in the role of female med student in the 2009 American crime drama television series "The Forgotten".
- In 2012, she appeared in "Female Vampires Online" in episode: "Her Highness", "Victorious" in episode: "Driving Tori Crazy", "Crackhorse Presents" in episode: "Becoming One", "Paul Goetz's Last Ditch Effort" in episode: "Thumb and Thumber", "2 Broke Girls" in episode: "And the Pearl Necklace".
- After a year, she starred in "Bones" in episode: "The Party in the Pants", "The Young and the Restless" in an episode, and "Trophy Wife" in episode: "Pilot".
- In the year 2014, she made her role in "Days of Our Lives" in 1 episode, "Saving Face" in TV Pilot, "Rizzoli & Isles" in episode: "It Takes a Village".
- She was next seen in the 2016 American period drama television series "Halt and Catch Fire" which is created by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers.
- She appeared in "Being Mary Jane" in 2017 and "Fete" in 2019.
- Recently in 2021, she can be seen in "Hightown", "Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness" and "The Flash" in episode: "Good-Bye Vibrations" as rainbow Raider 2.0 / Carrie Bates.
- Jona made her film debut as Loretta in the 2007 film "Alice Upside Down".
- Her other movies are The Mandarin Orange Boy (2010), Tag (2015), Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016), Gifted (2017), Mercy (2017), Flavors of Youth (2018).
- She was also cast in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" in a role that she denies was initially written for an Asian actress. Marisa Tomei, who plays Aunt May in the film, lobbied for Xiao to be cast. Her role ended up getting cut in the final film.
- She lent her voice to the villain Namaari as a child in "Raya and the Last Dragon".
Who is Jona Xiao Boyfriend?
Unmarried lady, Jona Xiao is currently engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Michael. By profession, Michael is a writer by profession. Jona and her fiance dated around 2012 and got engaged in 2018. The duo is enjoying their present life a lot. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Jona Xiao?
Talented actress, Jona Xiao has pocketed a cool amount of money from her profession. As of 2021, the net worth of Jona Xiao is estimated to have $100K-$1 Million. Her major source of wealth comes from an acting career and she is satisfied with her earning. Whereas her exact salary details is a mystery as of now. She is living a standard lifestyle.
How tall is Jona Xiao?
Beautiful and charming actress, Jona Xiao has a tall height of 5 ft 3 in or 159 cm. Her balanced bodyweight consists of 48 Kg. She has a bright pair of light brown eyes and her hair color is dark brown. She has got very luring body measurements. She maintains her body a lot by doing frequent exercises. Overall, she has got a healthy body. She is a Vegetarian.
Trivias About Jona Xioa You Need To Know.
- Jona Xiao is a Chinese-American actress.
- She appeared as Julie in the AMC series "Halt and Catch Fire".
- She made her TV debut as the role of female med student in 2009 American crime drama television series "The Forgotten".
- She founded the program Career ACTivate which helps up-and-coming actors get a start in their career.
- She is currently engaged.