Facts About Jonathan Bailey
|Celebrated Name||Jonathan Bailey|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jonathan Stuart Bailey|
|Place Of Birth||Benson, Oxfordshire, England|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm|
|Weight||72 kg or 159 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Jonathan Stuart Bailey is an English actor who is professionally known as Jonathan Bailey is well recognized for starring in the 2018 West End revival of "Company" for which he won the 2019 Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Musical. He made his television acting debut in a 1997 episode of the ITV medical drama "Bramwell" and took on the part of Tim Price in the Almeida Theatre's musical version of American Psycho in late 2013. Likewise, his television work includes the CBBC adventure series "Leonardo" (2011), ITV crime drama "Broadchurch" (2013), BBC Two sitcom "W1A" (2014), and Channel 4 miniseries "Crashing" (2016). Bailey also starred as Viscount Anthony Bridgerton in the Netflix period drama "Bridgerton" in 2020. Moreover, he was seen in a production of Mike Bartlett's "Cock" at the Ambassadors Theatre, London, in 2022.
- Being an English actor.
- For starring in the 2018 West End revival of "Company".
What Nationality is Jonathan Bailey?
Jonathan Bailey opened his eyes for the very first time on 25th April 1988 in Benson, Oxfordshire, England. He was born with the real name of Jonathan Stuart Bailey in a Christian religious family. He is of British nationality and he belongs to British-white ethnic background. Jonathan has celebrated his 33rd birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Taurus. Thus, his race is white. He is the youngest of four children and the only son of former Rowse Honey (mother) and managing director Stuart Bailey (father). He has three siblings.
Talking about Jonathan's education, he attended the local Benson C of E Primary School and then completed his A-Levels at Magdalen College School in Oxford. He did not go to drama school and instead pursued a degree with the Open University.
Jonathan Bailey Career Timeline
- Jonathan Bailey began his career appearing as Leonardo da Vinci in the BBC series "Leonardo" in 2011 after which he starred in the BBC comedy "Me and Mrs. Jones".
- He was seen in the Doctor Who series 8 episode "Time Heist" in September 2014 and starred as Jack Patterson in BBC Two comedy "W1A" appearing in all three series of the show
- He was cast in the 2020 Shonda Rhimes-produced Netflix period drama adaptation of "Bridgerton" as the Viscount Anthony Bridgerton.
- He played the role of Tim Price in the musical "American Psycho" in 2013 and starred in "King Lear" in 2017.
- He was cast in the second West End revival of "Company" in 2018 and stars with Taron Egerton in the production of Mike Bartlett's "Cock" at the Ambassadors Theatre, London, in 2022.
- Furthermore, he was seen as himself in the 2022 "The One Show" and "RuPaul's Drag Race: UK Versus the World".
Is Jonathan Bailey Dating Anyone?
Jonathan Bailey is an unmarried man. There is not much about his personal relation and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his personal life and media. Jonathan's in fact got a lot going on for him career-wise, so probably he does not have much time left for relationships and all. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Jonathan Bailey?
Jonathan Bailey is a talented net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. With his calm and easy-going personality, he is expected to get more popular in the coming years, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success in the television industry. In addition, his major source of income is his acting career.
How tall is Jonathan Bailey?
Jonathan Bailey is 5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm tall and his body weighs around 72 kg or 159 lbs. He has dark brown hair and eyes color. His heart-warming smile, his entire demeanor, and his gradual escalating popularity in the industry make him the perfect catch. Moreover, his body build type is average.
Trivias About Jonathan Bailey You Need To Know.
- He made his television acting debut in a 1997 episode of the ITV medical drama Bramwell.
- In late 2013, he took on the part of Tim Price in the Almeida Theatre's musical version of American Psycho.
- He is an openly gay actor.
- Jonathan has disclosed that the intense sideburns that he has sported, while playing the character of Jonathan in Bridgerton since December 2020, have been real.
- His star sign is Taurus.