Jordan Ayew Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Wife, Salary, Contract, Age, Nationality, Family, Height, Parents, Facts, Career, Current Team, Kids, Wiki
Jordan Pierre Ayew, excellently known as Jordan Ayew is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Crystal Palace and the Ghana national team. He joined Lorient in 2014 and became a member of the Ghanian national team in 2010. Jordan gained much fame for being the son of former Ghana captain Abedi Pele and brother of fellow player Andre Ayew. He debuted professionally for Marseille in 2009 and was sent on loan to Sochaux in 2014. He is also a social media user as he has over 163k followers with 146 posts on his Instagram whereas he has more than 49.3K followers on his Twitter account.
- Being a Ghanaian professional footballer.
- For being the son of former Ghana captain Abedi Pele and brother of fellow player Andre Ayew.
Where is Jordan Ayew from?
Jordan Ayew opened his eyes for the very first time on 11th September 1991 in Marseille, France. He took birth with the real name of Jordan Pierre Ayew in a Muslim religious family. He holds Ghanaian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity as his grandfather from his mother's side, Alhaji A.A. Khadir, is Lebanese. Jordan's present age is 30 which he celebrated recently in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Virgo. Thus, his race is black. He is the son of Maha Ayew (mother) and Abedi Pele (father). He also has three siblings named Andre Ayew, Ibrahim Ayew, and Imani Ayew.
What does Jordan Ayew do for a living?
- Jordan Ayew started his football career joining Marseille as a trainee in 2006 where he signed a three-year professional contract with Marseille in 2009 and made his debut for the senior team on 16th December 2009 in a league match, scoring the equalizer against Lorient. Marseille went on to win the match 2-1.
- He scored his second goal against Nice at the Stade Velodrome on 27th April 2011 in a match which saw his elder brother Andre Ayew score a hat-trick.
- He and Andre both started a UEFA Champions League match for the first time against Premier League outfit Arsenal on 1st November 2011.
- Jordan then joined Ligue 1 rivals Sochaux on a loan deal on 6th January 2014 until the end of the 2013-2014 season.
- Ayew signed a four-year contract with Lorient on 28th July 2014 where he explained the style and quality of play that Lorient proposed was the reason behind the decision.
- Jordan joined Aston Villa on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee, reported to be in the region of £8 million on 27th July 2015, and scored his first goal for the club on 24th October 2015 against his elder brother's club, Swansea City, in the 62nd minute
- Aston Villa was relegated at the end of the 2015-2016 season, winning only 17 points, but Ayew did end the season as their top scorer, albeit with just seven goals.
- Ayew joined Swansea City until the end of the 2019-2020 season in exchange for Welsh International defender Neil Taylor on 31st January 2017.
- His elder brother was a Swansea City player during the 2015-2016 season and later joined him in the winter transfer window of 2018.
- Ayew joined Crystal Palace on loan for the 2018-2019 season on transfer deadline day in 2018 and scored his first goal of the season on 24th August 2019 against Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- He scored the match-winner in stoppage time as Crystal Palace came from behind to defeat West Ham 2-1 on Boxing Day 2019 which was his 21st goal in the Premier League with 20 having been scored in the second half (95%) - the highest such ratio of any player with 20+ goals in the competition's history.
- As well, Jordan became the highest goalscorer for Crystal Palace with 9 goals at the end of the season and won the Crystal Palace Player of the Season and Goal of the Season awards.
Jordan Ayew International Career
- Jordan Ayew made his first senior appearance for Ghana on 5th September 2010, in a 3-0 2012 AFCON Qualification match win against Swaziland, at the Somhlolo National Stadium in Lobamba, Swaziland.
- He scored his first and second international goals in a 2014 World Cup qualification match win against Lesotho on 1st June 2012, at the Kumasi Sports Stadium in Kumasi, Ghana.
- Also, he was named to the Ghana national team provisional 25-man squad for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations in December 2011, and in January 2012 he was selected for the tournament's 23-man squad.
- In June 2014, Jordan was included in the Ghanaian squad for the 2014 World Cup as well as he came on as a first-half substitute for the injured Majeed Waris and ended up scoring a hat-trick in a 4-0 victory over South Korea iGhana's last warm-up match before the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil on 9th June 2014.
- He was also part of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations team in Equatorial Guinea that took a silver medal as a result of losing out to the Ivory Coast on a penalty shoot-out whom they clinch the African Cup, which occurred on 8th February 2015.
- Crystal Palace on 25/07/2019 for 2.8M €
- Swansea City on 31/05/2019 at the end of the loan
- Crystal Palace on 09/08/2018 for loan
- Swansea City on 31/01/2017 for 5.8M €
- Aston Villa on 27/07/2015 for 12M €
- Lorient on 28/07/2014 for 4M €
- Olympique de Marseille on 30/06/2014 at the end of the loan
- Sochaux on 06/01/2014 for loan
- Olympique de Marseille on 01/07/2009
- Marseille B on 01/07/2008 From Olympique de Marseille U19
Awards and Achievements
- Ligue 1: 2009-2010
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012
- Trophee des Champions: 2010, 2011
- Crystal Palace Player of the Year: 2019-2020
- Ghana Player of the Year: 2020
Who is Jordan Ayew Wife?
Jordan Ayew is a married guy. He is a footballer from Ghana who is happily married to his wife Denise Acquah with whom he is blessed with two children. They both seem extremely happy in their domestic life. Denise is supportive of Jordan and the profession that he is in. Talking about Ayew's sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Jordan Ayew?
Jordan Ayew has established himself an identity already in n his short professional time. He has a net worth of $8 million as of 2021 whereas he has a salary of $930,000 GBP per year. Aye's current market value is €8.00m as of 8th June 2021 whereas his highest market value is €10.00m as of 30th June 2020. He's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Jordan Ayew?
Jordan Ayew has unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He stands at a tall height of 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in) with a balanced body weight of 80 kg. He has black hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, Jordan's body build type is athletic.