Jordan Hugill - Bio, Net Worth, Personal Details, Affairs, Wife, Current Team, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki
Jordan Hugill is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for EFL Championship club Cardiff City, on loan from Premier League club Norwich City. He is one of the versatile players of the EFL Championship. He is ranked 207th among all players of the EFL Championship.
Before entering into professional football, Hugill played with non-League sides Seaham Red Star, Consett, Whitby Town, and Marske United from 2008 to 2013. His professional football journey begin after signing with League One club Port Vale in June 2013. Not less than a year, he was transferred to Preston North End in June 2014.
He was loaned out to Tranmere Rovers in February 2015 and then Hartlepool United the following month. He was signed by Premier League side West Ham United in January 2018 for an undisclosed fee. He was sold to Norwich City for a fee of up to £5 million in August 2020 and helped the club to win the Championship title in the 2020–21 season.
He joined West Bromwich Albion on loan for the first half of the 2021–22 season and spent the second half of the campaign on loan at Cardiff City.
What is Jordan Hugill famous for?
- Being an English professional football player.
- For playing as a forward for EFL Championship club Cardiff City.
Where is Jordan Hugill from?
Jordan Hugill was born on 4th June 1992 in Middlesbrough, a large town in North Yorkshire, England. His birth name is Jordan Thomas Hugill. He holds an English nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini. He is a follower of Christianity.
Jordan Hugill was born into a middle-class family. Since childhood, it was a big dream of Hugill to play football professionally. With the support of his parent, Hugill attended George Smith's academy in Hemlington from the age of nine. Then, he played at the youth academy of Marske United from 2007-to 2008.
Who does Jordan Hugill play?
- Hugill began his career with the Northern League club Seaham Red Star at the age of 16.
- He signed with Whitby Town in December 2011 and scored in his debut game against Nantwich Town.
- He joined Marske United in October 2012 initially on loan so as to regain match fitness.
- Hugill signed with League One club Port Vale in June 2013.
- He was loaned out to Gateshead of the Conference Premier on 20 September 2013.
- He scored his first Football League goal on 16 November, scoring the final goal of a 3–1 victory over Shrewsbury Town at Vale Park.
- Hugill signed a two-year contract with League One club Preston North End in June 2014.
- He continued to impress in the 2016–17 season and was given another new two-and-a-half-year contract in September 2016.
- He ended the 2016–17 season with 13 goals in 47 appearances to end up as Preston's top-scorer.
- On 31 January 2018, Hugill signed for Premier League club West Ham United in a reported £10 million transfer deal.
- On 8 August 2018, Hugill returned to the Championship on a season-long loan to Middlesbrough.
- On 28 July 2019, Hugill joined Championship side Queens Park Rangers on loan for the 2019–20 season.
- On 24 August 2020, he joined the recently relegated Championship team Norwich City on a three-year contract.
- Hugill once again returned to the Championship on loan after being promoted into the Premier League, joining West Bromwich Albion on loan for the 2021–22 season on 25 August.
- On 30 January 2022, Hugill returned to the Championship to join Cardiff City on loan until the end of the 2021–22 season.
How much did Cardiff City pay for Jordan Hugill?
As of February 2022, the net worth of Jordan Hugill is estimated to be around US $5 million-$10 million. He has accumulated most of his earnings through his professional football career. Some portion of his wealth comes from endorsement deals too.
His current market value is €1.8 million. As of 2022, he is playing for EFL Championship club Cardiff City FC and will be earning around £1.5 million for the 2022 season. With these massive earnings, Jordan has brought a beautiful house to his hometown Middlesbrough.
Jordan Hugill's Personal Life
Jordan Hugill has been married to his Gorgeous wife Samantha. Since Samantha is very secretive about her life, it is difficult to trace her profession and family background at the moment. But the thing is that their meeting with each other was destiny and a major part of their life.
Since their first meeting, the couple were very fond of each other. Samantha is a very helpful and supportive wife of Hugill. She is always available at the football venue where Jordan's club is about to compete. The exact date of their romantic journey and their wedding ceremony is not known at the moment.
But the couple seems happy with their married life and are planning to welcome a child soon. Moreover, there is no news about their misunderstanding and divorce. We just hope them good luck for their upcoming love journey.
How tall is Jordan Hugill?
Jordan Hugill is 6 ft tall and his body weight is around 70 Kg. He has an Athletic build body. As a football player, he regularly does workout and gym exercises to keep him fit and active. He has a Long crew cut + tapered sides hairstyle that is black in color. He has a pair of sparkling blue eyes.
He always does heavy exercise which includes weight lifting, push-ups, Single-leg squats, Dumbbell bench step-ups, and others. He arrives every morning at the Cardiff City FC football training center for warm-ups and training. He has got a full tattoo carved on his right arm.
Trivias About Jordan Hugill You Need To Know.
- He was a boyhood fan of Middlesbrough FC.
- He wears Adidas Predator Freak.1 soccer cleats in 2021-2022.
- He has a Fifa 22 rating of 69 and his potential is 69.