Facts About Jordan Love
|Celebrated Name||Jordan Love|
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Nutella Sticks|
|Birth Name||Jordan Alexander Love|
|Place Of Birth||Bakersfield, California|
|High School||Liberty High School|
|College / University||Utah State|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||NFL Football Career|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Current Club||Green Bay Packers|
Jordan Love is an American NFL footballer whose playing position is quarterback. He is currently playing for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He played college football at Utah State and was drafted by the Packers in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft. On 1st July 2020, he signed his rookie four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth $12,383,470 with a signing bonus of $6,566,160. It was the first time a quarterback received a fully guaranteed contract since the rookie pay scale was changed. He is nicknamed Nutella Sticks.
- Being an American Football Quarterback.
- Being a player for Green Bay Packers.
Where is Jordan Love From?
Jordan Love was born on 2nd November 1998 in Bakersfield, California, the USA. By nationality, he is American and he came from a mixed ethnic background. His birth name is Jordan Alexander Love. When he was 14 years old, his father, Orbin Love, died by suicide. His mother's name is Anna Love. He also has a sibling, a sister named Alexis. Scorpio is his zodiac sign and he follows the Christianity religion. His present age is 22 as of 2020.
About his education, Jordan Love attended Liberty High School. After being told he could not play quarterback as a freshman, he was named the starter by his senior year. As a senior, he passed for 2,148 yards and 24 touchdowns and rushed for 806 yards with eight touchdowns. A 2-star recruit, he committed to play college football at Utah State.
Jordan Love Career Timeline
- Jordan Love redshirted his first year at Utah State in the year 2016.
- He played in 12 games and started the final six as a redshirt freshman in 2017 and finished the season, completing 129 of 235 passes for 1,631 yards, eight touchdowns, and six interceptions.
- Additionally, he was named the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week.
- He started all 13 games, completing 267 of 417 passes for a school season record 3,567 yards with 32 touchdowns and six interceptions as a sophomore in 2018.
- Likewise, he was named the MVP of the 2018 New Mexico Bowl after passing for 359 yards and four touchdowns.
- Following his sophomore season, he was expected to be a future NFL first-round draft pick.
- He returned to Utah State under a new head coach and offensive coordinator and saw many teammates from his previous season graduate, including four starters on the offensive line in 2019.
- He started all 13 games, completing 293 of 473 passes for 3,402 yards with 20 touchdowns and a career-high 17 interceptions.
- Following the end of the 2019 season, he announced that he would forgo his senior year by entering the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Then, he was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the first round with the 26th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, making him the first player from a Group of Five conferences to be chosen in that draft.
- He was traded by the Packers to the Miami Dolphins.
- On 1st July 2020, he signed his rookie four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth $12,383,470 with a signing bonus of $6,566,160. It was the first time a quarterback received a fully guaranteed contract since the rookie pay scale was changed.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NFL canceled pre-season activities for the 2020 season on 28th July 2020.
- On 11th September 2020, the Packers officially listed him as the third quarterback on the depth chart to begin the season, behind Rodgers and third-year quarterback Tim Boyle, reportedly so he could focus on his development.
- He was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list by the team on 6th November 2020 and activated four days later on November 10.
- The Packers would finish the 2020 season with a 13-3 record, earning the number one seed in the NFC, and losing to the eventual Super Bowl champions Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game.
- He was inactive for every game in the 2020 season, both regular season and the post-season.
Awards and Achievements
- Second-team All-MWC (2018)
- New Mexico Bowl MVP (2018)
Who is Jordan Love Girlfriend?
Jordan Love is not married yet and he is still to get married. He is a very secretive man when it comes to his personal life. He has never talked about his affairs, relationships, dating history, love life to the media. As there is no news and rumors about him; it can be assumed that he has no girlfriend as of today and he is single. His sexual orientation is straight.
He is currently residing in Bakersfield, California, the USA.
How much is Jordan Love Net Worth?
Jordan Love is an NFL footballer. The net worth of Jordan Love is estimated to have $3 Million as per sources. His major source of wealth comes from his NFL football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He signed a 4 year, $12,383,453 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $6,566,148 signing bonus, $12,383,453 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,095,863. In 2021, Love will earn a base salary of $1,172,884, while carrying a cap hit of $2,814,421 and a dead cap value of $9,333,263.
How tall is Jordan Love?
Jordan Love stands tall at the perfect and tall height of 6 ft 4 in. His balanced weight consists of 219 lbs or 99 KG. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him. His body type is athletic. His other body measurements is still to get unfold yet.
Trivias About Jordan Love You Need To Know.
- Jordan Love's playing position is quarterback.
- When he was 14 years old, his father, Orbin Love, died by suicide.
- Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
- A 2-star recruit, he played football at Utah State.
- He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the first round with the 26th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, making him the first player from a Group of Five conference to be chosen in that draft.