Jordan Poole - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Age, Height, Career, Parents
Jordan Poole is an American professional basketball player. He plays for the NBA team, Golden State Warriors. The Warriors drafted him in the first round of the 2019 NBA Draft and spent two seasons as a two-way player of the Warrior organizations at Santa Cruz Warriors. He returned to the Warriors in 2021 and has been a key player for the team.
He played collegiate basketball for the Michigan Wolverines.
What is Jordan Poole Famous For?
- His game-winning buzzer-beater three-point shots.
Where is Jordan Poole From?
Jordan Poole was born on 19 June 1999. His birth name is Jordan Anthony Poole. His birth place is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father, Anthony Poole, and his mother, Monet Poole. He has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. He belongs to the African-American ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Jordan Poole High School Stats
- Jordan Poole started playing basketball at an early age.
- He attended Rufus King High School where he played high school basketball.
- He visited Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Drake, and Marquette as a blue-chip high school basketball recruit.
- He then visited Michigan which offered him as well.
- He eventually committed to the University of Michigan.
- He was a 2016 WBCA All-State Boys Basketball first-team selection as a junior.
- He transferred to La Lumiere School for his senior year.
- He helped La Lumiere to win the 2017 Dick's National High School Championship posting 13 points, 3 steals, 3 rebounds, and 4 assists.
Jordan Poole College Stats
- Poole had already committed to the University of Michigan in 2015.
- As a freshman, he led the Michigan Wolverines to win the 2018 Big Ten Tournament and advance to the National Championship Game.
- The Wolverines lost to Villanova in the final.
- For his performance in his sophomore year, he was named to 2019 All-Big Ten honorable by coaches and media.
- Poole forgo his junior and senior years of college and declared for the 2019 NBA Draft.
- His collegiate career ended averaging 9.4 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.4 assists.
Jordan Poole NBA Career & Stats
- The Golden State Warriors selected him in the first round of the 2019 NBA Draft.
- He signed a guaranteed $6.2 million over three years contract with the Warriors.
- The Warriors signed him to his rookie scale contract.
- He made his NBA debut against Los Angeles Clippers in October 2019.
- The Warriors assigned him to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA G-League in December 2019.
- He spent two seasons there with the occasional return to the NBA.
- He averaged 8.8 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 57 games and 14 starts in his rookie NBA season.
- In the 2020-21 season, he averaged 12 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 51 games, and 7 starts.
- He defeated Otto Porter Jr. and Damion Lee for the starting shooting guard spot for the Warriors' 2021-22 season.
- Following the return of Klay Thompson from injury in January 2022, Poole began playing point guard.
- In the regular 2021-22 season, he averaged career-high 18.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 4.0 assists in 76 games and 51 starts.
- The Warriors became Western Conference Champion after defeating Dallas Mavericks. They face Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Finals.
Who is Jordan Poole Girlfriend?
Jordan Poole is not married. The Golden State Warriors shooting guard is reportedly dating Instagram model, Kim Cruz. More details about his personal life, relationships, and partner will be updated here.
What is Jordan Poole Height?
Jordan Poole stands at the height of 1.93 m i.e. 6 feet and 4 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 194 lbs i.e. 88 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Jordan Poole Salary and Net Worth?
Jordan Poole earns from his professional career as a basketball player. He currently plays for The Golden State Warriors, the team which drafted him in the 2019 draft. He has an annual salary of around $2 million at present. However, his performance in the 2021-22 season would surely land him a lucrative contract soon. His net worth is estimated at around $2 million at present.
Trivias About Jordan Poole You Need To Know.
- He had received offers from Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, Memphis, Marquette, Virginia Tech, and Auburn.
- He was drafted 28th overall.
- Poole (92.5%) and Steph Curry (92.3%) became the first teammates in 45 years to finish in the top two positions as the NBA annual free throw percentage leader.
- He finished fourth in the NBA Most Improved Player Award voting.
- His combination of abilities has drawn comparisons to Warriors teammate Stephen Curry, with some basketball media writers calling him the "third Splash Brother".