Facts About Joy Taylor
|Celebrated Name||Joy Taylor|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Joy Taylor|
|Profession||TV Host , Radio Host|
|Place Of Birth||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Husband||Richard Giannotti (m. 2016–2017)|
|Height||5’6″ (1.86 m)|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram Youtube|
Joy Taylor, born Joy Allison Taylor is an American radio personality and television host. She works as the news update anchor on Fox Sports 1's The Herd with Colin Cowherd. She previously worked as the moderator for the studio show, Skip and Shannon: Undisputed on Fox Sports 1.
She has over 348k followers on her Instagram@joytaylortalks.
What is Joy Taylor Famous For?
- The news update anchor on Fox Sports 1's The Herd with Colin Cowherd.
Where is Joy Taylor From?
Joy Taylor was born on 17 January 1987. Her birth name is Joy Allison Taylor. Her birth place is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She has a mixed ethnicity. Her father is African-American while her mother is Caucasian. The names of her parents are not available at present. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She has a brother, Jason Taylor who played 15 seasons in the NFL as a defensive end. Her brother was voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2017.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Barry University. She graduated from Barry University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcast communications in 2009.
Joy Taylor Career
- She worked at the radio station, 790 AM The Ticket in Miami for three years.
- She joined the station as the executive producer.
- She later became the co-host for the station's top-rated morning-drive sports radio show, Zaslow and Joy Show.
- She served as the host of Fantasy Football Today and Thursday Night Live on CBSSports.com.
- She joined FOX Sports in March 2016.
- She worked several pinch-hitters in several different roles including filling in for Kristine Leahy on The Herd with Colin Cowherd.
- In August 2016, she was announced to become the moderator for Fox Sports 1's sports debate show, Skip and Shannon: Undisputed with commentators Skip Bayless and former NFL tight end and former CBS sports analyst Shannon Sharpe.
- She also hosts The Hang on Facebook Live and her Podcast "Maybe I'm Crazy".
- Taylor moved from Undisputed to The Herd with Colin Cowherd from June 2018, also airing on FS1 along with Fox Sports Radio.
Joy Taylor Husband
Joy Taylor is currently single. She was previously married to former baseball player Richard Gianotti. The couple got married in 2016. However, they got divorced in 2017. Taylor then started dating former NBA point guard and head coach, Earl Watson. They got engaged in September 2018. However, they split in November 2019.
Joy Taylor Height
Joy Taylor stands at a height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of 59 kg. She has an hourglass body build. Her body measurements are 37-27-38 inches. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is brunette. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Joy Taylor Net Worth
Joy Taylor is one of the popular names from Fox Sports. She is the news update anchor on Fox Sports 1's The Herd With Colin Cowherd. Having been associated with Fox Sports, she receives quite a handsome salary. Her annual salary is reported at $75,000. Besides her salary, she also earns from her podcast. Her net worth is estimated at $1 million at present.
Trivias About Joy Taylor You Need To Know.
- Taylor was the host of the radio show The Noise and serving as the manager for Barry University's radio station WBRY 1640 AM while finishing her degree.
- More information can be obtained from her official website joytaylortalks.com.