Last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 07:28 am
Facts About Juan Soto
|24 Years Old
|Juan Jose Soto Pacheco
|Place Of Birth
|Juan Jose Soto
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Source of Wealth
|Washington Nationals of Major League Baseball (MLB)
A Dominican professional baseball outfielder who is currently playing for the Washington Nationals of Major League Baseball (MLB) is named for Juan Soto. Overall, he is a very talented baseball player.
Nationals’ Juan Soto avoids serious injury after rolling his ankle against the Mets
Juan Soto was steaming around third base and headed for home during the seventh inning Sunday afternoon when he saw the stop sign. Washington Nationals third base coach Bob Henley had his arms up as he watched the New York Mets relay the ball in from the right field. Soto tried to plant his feet and stop, but he's right ankle rolled over. He wanted to retreat to third base, but his body wouldn’t cooperate. “I stayed there and made myself out,” he said after the game. “After that, I started feeling pinches in my ankle. But right now, it’s feeling better.” After the Nationals averted a sweep by beating the Mets, 7-4, at Citi Field, the team diagnosed Soto with a mild right ankle sprain. X-rays returned negative, and he is considered day-to-day. Soto walked gingerly but seemed upbeat in the clubhouse and mentioned that, if he woke up feeling okay, he might play as soon as Monday night in the series opener against the Cincinnati Reds at Nationals Park. The injury looked worse when it happened. New teammate Asdrubal Cabrera had delivered an ultimately decisive two-run double, and the Nationals were sprinting around the bases when Soto saw Henley’s stop sign. After the play ended, Soto couldn’t walk and a cluster formed around him, including trainer Paul Lessard, Manager Dave Martinez, and several players. Soto argued he should stay in the game, but his manager and teammates told him to rest. He had already hit three home runs in the first two games of the series and scored a run Sunday.
Where was Juan Soto born?
Juan Soto was born on 25th October 1998 in Santo Domingo, the Dominican Republic as Juan Jose Soto Pacheco. His nationality is the Dominican Republic and his ethnicity is Mixed. His religion is Christian. He trailed his father to the neighborhood field whenever he could. His father, also named Juan Jose Soto, was a catcher in a local men's league. The young Soto watched from behind the home plate, a tiny bat in hand, begging for the games to end. There is no information regarding his mother, education, siblings and more but it will be added soon. Juan celebrated his 20th birthday as of 2018.
How tall is Juan Soto?
Juan is a very handsome person with a sexy smile on his lips attracting a lot of people towards him. He has a tall height of 1.88 m with a balanced well-maintained weight of 102 Kg. His other body measurements such as shoe size, biceps size and more have not revealed yet but it will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Career of Juan Soto
- In July 2015, Juan signed with the Washington Nationals as an international free agent and made his professional debut in 2016 with the Gulf Coast League Nationals in the rookie-level Gulf Coast League and was named the Gulf Coast League Most Valuable Player after hitting .368 with five home runs and 32 runs batted in (RBIs).
- He was promoted to the Auburn Doubledays of the Class A-Short Season New York-Penn League for the final few games of the 2016 season in September 2016.
- He went 9-for-21 (.429) with three doubles and an RBI appearing n six games for the Doubledays.
- He finished the 2016 season with an overall batting average of .368, five home runs, and 32 RBIs.
- Promoted to play with the Hagerstown Suns of the Class A South Atlantic League in 2017, he got off to a hot start before he injured his ankle while sliding into home in a 2nd May 2017, game and landed on the disabled list.
- At the time of his injury, he was batting .360 with three home runs in 23 games with the Suns.
- In July 2017, MLB Pipeline ranked Soto as the Nationals' second-best prospect and the 42nd-best among all prospects.
- He did not return to the Suns in 2017, but he had two rehabilitation stints with the Gulf Coast Nationals, one of five games in July 2017 and the second one of four games in September 2017 before injuring his hamstring and finally being shut down for the season.
- He entered 2018 as one of the top prospects in the minor leagues and started the season playing with the Hagerstown Suns, hitting .373 in 16 games with five home runs and 24 RBIs before he was promoted early in the season to the Potomac Nationals in the Class A-Advanced Carolina League.
- He made his major-league debut on 20th May 2018, becoming the youngest player in the major leagues at 19 years 207 days, and the first player born in 1998 to appear in a major-league game.
- He came on as a pinch-hitter in the eighth inning of a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., and struck out swinging against right-handed relief pitcher Erik Goeddel.
- Soto made his first major league start the next day, playing left field in a game against the San Diego Padres at Nationals Park, and on the first pitch of his first plate appearance of the game he got his first major-league hit, a 422-foot (128.6-meter) opposite-field three-run homer off of Robbie Erlin.
- He contributed to a notable oddity when he hit a home run against the New York Yankees on 18th June 2018.
- His first multi-home run game came on 13th June 2018, against the New York Yankees, and he repeated the feat on 29th June 2018, at Citizens Bank Park against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- He had another multi-home run game against the Phillies on September 11, 2018, going 3-for-4 with four RBIs in the second game of a doubleheader.
- On 29th October 2018, he was selected to the MLB All-Stars Team for the 2018 MLB Japan All-Star Series.
How much money does Juan Soto make?
Juan is a very successful baseball player. His exact net worth and salary have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon but there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that his net worth will be surely in millions and he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work. His major source of earning is from his baseball career and he is satisfied with his earnings.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend
There are no details about his marital status. He may be married or unmarried. There is also no rumors about his wife and girlfriend. So because of this, he is assumed to be single. He is focusing on his career rather than stuck in a relationship. His sexual orientation is straight.