Jude Bellingham - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Age, Facts, Height, Dad
Jude Victor William Bellingham professionally known as Jude Bellingham is an English professional football player who plays for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and the England national team as a midfielder. He started playing football for the youth team of Birmingham City in 2010. He was part of the first-team squad that spent a week in Portugal as part of their pre-season training, played and scored in pre-season friendlies, and was given squad number 22 for the 2019-20 season. On 6 August 2019, he became Birmingham City's youngest ever first-team player at the age of 16 years, 38 days, beating the record of 16 years 139 days set by Trevor Francis in 1970. He made his first Football League on 25 August 2019 and made his home debut on 31 August 2019. In July 2020, he joined Dortmund for a reported fee of £25 million. With the transfer, he became the most expensive 17-year-old in the history of Football. He made his Dortmund debut on 14 September 2020.
On the international level, he has represented England at various levels. He has represented England at U15, U16, 17, U21, and the senior level. He made his senior international team debut in November 2020.
Jude Bellingham Famous For
- Being a professional football player.
Where is Jude Bellingham From?
Bellingham was born on 29 June 2003. His birth name is Jude Victor William Bellingham. His birthplace is Stourbridge, England. He was born to his mother, Denise Bellingham, and his father, Mark Bellingham where he grew up with his brother, Jobe Bellingham. His father, Mark Bellingham works as a sergeant in the West Midlands Police and was a prolific goalscorer in non-League football. His younger brother, Jobe, is a member of Birmingham City F.C.’s academy. He attended Priory School in Edgbaston, Birmingham. He holds English nationality. He belongs to mixed ethnicity. His horoscope sign is Cancer.
Jude Bellingham Club Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of Birmingham City in 2010. He joined Birmingham City as an under-8. He played for their U18 team at the age of 14.
- At the age of 15, he made his Birmingham City U23 team debut on 15 October 2018 against Nottingham Forest’s U23s. He was gradually introduced to the first-team environment while still a schoolboy, increasingly training with the seniors, accompanying them on matchday to observe.
- He was part of the first-team squad that spent a week in Portugal as part of their pre-season training, played and scored in pre-season friendlies, and was given squad number 22 for the 2019-20 season.
- On 6 August 2019, he became Birmingham City's youngest ever first-team player at the age of 16 years, 38 days, beating the record of 16 years 139 days set by Trevor Francis in 1970 when he started the EFL Cup first round in a 3-0 defeat against Portsmouth and was the Birmingham Mail’s man of the match.
- He made his first Football League on 25 August 2019 in a 3-0 defeat away to Swansea City, came as a second-half substitute. He made his home debut on 31 August 2019 in a 2-1 win against Stoke City, entering the game after half an hour to replace the injured Jefferson Montero where he went on to score the winning goal and became Birmingham's youngest ever goalscorer, at the age of 16 years and 63 days.
- He was EFL Young Player of the Month for November 2019.
- He continued as a first-team regular, and by the time the season was suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic, he had made 32 league appearances for the club. He finished the 2019-20 season with four goals from 44 appearances in all competitions. At the EFL Awards, he was named both Championship Apprentice of the Year and EFL Young Player of the Season.
- In July 2020, he joined Dortmund for a reported fee of £25 million. With the transfer, he became the most expensive 17-year-old in the history of Football. On 14 September 2020, he made his Dortmund debut and scored the second goal in a 5-0 win against MSV Duisburg in the DFB-Pokal at the age of 17 years, 77 days.
- On 19 September 2020, he marked his Bundesliga debut with the assist for Reyna's opening goal in a 3-0 win over Borussia Monchengladbach and was named as Bundesliga Rookie of the Month for September.
- On 20 October 2020, he faced Lazio in the group stage at the age of 17 years and 113 days where he became the youngest Englishman to start a Champions League match, breaking the record previously set by Phil Foden.
- On 10 April 2020, he scored his first goal of 2021 in a 2-3 win against VfB Stuttgart.
Jude Bellingham International Career
- He has represented England at various levels.
- He has represented England at U15, U16, 17, U21, and the senior level.
- He made his England U15 debut against Turkey in December 2016.
- By the end of 2018, he had made his first appearance for the England U16 team and went on to feature in seven games, scoring four goals, and captain the team.
- He was included in England’s U17 squad the Syrenka Cup, a friendly tournament held in September 2019 in preparation for the 2020 European Championship qualifiers the following March. He made his debut as a substitute in England's opening match of the tournament in a 5-0 win over Finland in which he scored the third goal. He captained the team in the final in which England beat hosts Poland on penalties following a 2-2 draw, and was named player of the tournament.
- In September 2020, he received his first call-up to the U21 squad for European Championship qualifiers against Kosovo and Austria. On 4 September 2020, he became the youngest player to appear for England U21 in a 6-0 win against Kosovo, replacing Tom Davies after 62 minutes of the match.
- On 10 November 2020, he was called up to the England national team for the first time and made his senior international team debut on 12 November 2020 in a 3-0 friendly win against the Republic of Ireland at Wembley, replacing Mason Mount after 73 minutes.
- At 17 years, 136 days, he became England's third-youngest full international.
- In June 2021, he was named to the England squad for the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament.
Awards and Archivements
- Won the 2019 Syrenka Cup with England U17.
- Won the 2018 Birmingham City U15/16 Goal of the Season.
- Won the 2018 Birmingham City Special Achievements Award.
- Won the 2019 Syrenka Cup Player of the Tournament.
- Won the 2019-20 Birmingham City Young Player of the Year.
- Won the 2019-20 EFL Young Player of the Season.
- Won the 2019-20 Championship Apprentice of the Year.
Jude Bellingham Girlfriend
Taking about his personal life, he is too young to get married. Dortmund starlet Jude Bellingham is on the verge of finding love after exchanging messages with beautiful Instagram model Asantewa Chitti. The young footballer is focusing on his professional career
Jude Bellingham Height and Weight
Bellingham stands at a height of 1.86m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a bodyweight of 75kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Jude Bellingham's Net Worth and Salary
Bellingham earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. In July 2020, he joined Dortmund for a reported fee of £25 million. As of 2021, his estimated net worth is €30,000 and his salary is £2.7 million, while his market value is around €35 million.
Trivias About Jude Bellingham You Need To Know.
- He started playing football at the age of 6.
- In appreciation of what he achieved in such a short time with the first team, the club announced that they would retire his number 22 shirt, "to remember one of our own and to inspire others."
- He wears shirt number 22 for Borussia Dortmund.
- His younger brother, Jobe, is a member of Birmingham City F.C.’s academy.
- 2018 Birmingham City U15/16 Goal of the Season.
- 2018 Birmingham City Special Achievements Award.
- 2019 Syrenka Cup Player of the Tournament.
- 2019-20 Birmingham City Young Player of the Year.
- 2019-20 EFL Young Player of the Season.
- 2019-20 Championship Apprentice of the Year.