Facts About Julia Fox
|Celebrated Name||Julia Fox|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Julia Fox|
|Profession||Actress , Model|
|Place Of Birth||Milan, Lombardy|
|High School||City-As-School High School|
|Marital Status||In a Relationship|
|Husband||Peter Artemiev ( (M. 2018; D. 2021)|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-25-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32C|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Julia Fox is an Italian-American actress as well as a filmmaker who is best known for her debut performance in the 2019 film "Uncut Gems", for which she was nominated for the Breakthrough Actor Award at the 2019 Gotham Awards. Before a successful acting career, she has worked as a clothing designer and started a successful women’s knitwear line, "Franziska Fox" with her friend Briana Andalore. She also worked as a model, featured on Playboy in 2015, and as an exhibiting painter and photographer. She was the host of an art exhibit titled "R.I.P. Julia Fox’" in 2017, which featured silk canvases painted with her own blood.
Italian-American Actress, Julia Fox spotted with American Rapper, Kanye West in Miami
Recently, the rapper - who now goes by Ye - was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date with actress Julia Fox in Miami Saturday night (1st January 2022). West, 44, and Fox, 31, appeared to be having a good time in each other’s company as they dined at Carbone restaurant. However, a source close to the situation told the outlet that the date was “nothing serious,” and that Ye is simply trying to have fun amid his ongoing divorce from Kim Kardashian.
What is Julia Fox Famous For?
- Being an actress and filmmaker.
- For her role in "Uncut Gems".
What Ethnicity is Julia Fox?
Julia Fox was born on 2nd February 1990 in Milan, Lombard, Italy. She is Italian by nationality and her ethnicity is mixed as she is of Italian descent on her mother’s side and American descent on her father’s side. Her race is White. Aquarius is her Zodiac sign and she follows the Christianity religion. She celebrated her 31st birthday as of 2021. She has two siblings, an older brother, and a younger brother. She spent her early years living with her grandfather. At the age of six, she moved to New York City with her father and lived in Yorkville, Manhattan. There are no details about her parents. Prior to her fame, she worked several service jobs, including at a shoe store, an ice cream shop, and a pastry shop.
About her education, she attended the City-As-School High School in Manhattan, New York City.
Julia Fox Career Timeline
- Julia Fox began her career as a clothing designer and she has also launched a successful women's knitwear line, Franziska Fox, with her friend Briana Andalore.
- Then, she worked as a model and has also posed for the last nude edition of Playboy in 2015. Likewise, she has also worked as an exhibiting painter and photographer.
- Also, she has published two books of photography, "Symptomatic of a Relationship Gone Sour: Heartburn/Nausea", published in 2015, and "PTSD", published in 2016.
- She hosted an art exhibit titled "R.I.P. Julia Fox'", which featured silk canvases painted with her own blood in 2017.
- Then, she came to the acting field making her feature film debut in the 2019 film "Uncut Gems" where she played a showroom saleswoman and mistress of the film's protagonist Howard Ratner (played by Adam Sandler), an erratic jewelry dealer and gambling addict.
- She has also written and directed "Fantasy Girls", a short film.
- Next, she starred in Ben Hozie's "PVT Chat", playing a cam girl named Scarlet. The film was released in the United States on 5th February 2021.
- As of 2021, she has starred in about ten movies including the latest, No Sudden Move.
Who is Julia Fox Husband?
Julia Fox was a married woman. In November 2018, She tied a knot to her husband, Peter Artemiev who is a private pilot. In February 2021, she revealed that she had given birth to a son on January 17, 2021, after secretly being pregnant during the pandemic. They reside in Yorkville, Manhattan. In December 2021, it was revealed that she and Artemiev had separated. Julia Fox revealed that she is separated from her husband last month on Instagram, and made some disturbing allegations against him. In the two days before Christmas, Fox posted about pilot Peter Artemiev on her Instagram Story, calling him a "dead beat alcoholic drug addict dad." The posts have since disappeared. She is enjoying her present life happily. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Julia Fox Net Worth?
Julia Fox has been in the film industry for quite a long time. She is a talented actress whose net worth is estimated to have $30 Million as of 2022. Her main source of income is from her acting career as well as from her modeling career. Today, she is living a standard lifestyle at present. Her exact salary has not been revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a cool amount of earning from her career work.
How tall is Julia Fox?
Julia Fox is a pretty actress who has a tall height of 5 ft 7 in and her balanced weight is 60 Kg. Her body type is Voluptuous. Her hair color is dark brown and she often tends to dye her hair blonde or light brown. Her eye color is blue. She has a curvaceous figure with plump lips and a gleaming face. She has also inked a tattoo as she has the word ‘Sancti’ (meaning Holy) tattooed on her right shoulder and the word ‘Spiritus’ (meaning Spirit) tattooed on her left shoulder. Her body size is 34-26-34 inches and bra size of 34B.
Trivias About Julia Fox You Need To Know.
- Julia had even worked as a dominatrix for nearly 6 months.
- She had also worked as a model and had posed for Playboy magazine in 2015.
- Before landing her breakthrough role of Julia De Flore in the film Uncut Gems (2019), for which she had defeated 300 other girls in the audition process, she had played The Bride in the 2018 short film titled The Great American Mud Wrestle.
- She had known the Safdie brothers, the producers of Uncut Gems, for almost a decade before she was shortlisted for a part in the film.
- She has released self-published 2 books on photography – Symptomatic of a Relationship Gone Sour: Heartburn/Nausea (2015) and PTSD (2016).