Last updated on November 18th, 2020 at 02:42 pm
Facts About Julia Michaels
|Celebrated Name||Julia Michaels|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Julia Michaels|
|Birth Name||Julia Carin Cavazos|
|Place Of Birth||Davenport, Iowa|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Famous For||Singer, Songwriter|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Bra Cup Size||38B (US)|
|Chest Size||33 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Father||Juan Manuel Cavazos|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - Single|
|Education||California State University|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Julia Michaels is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame after she wrote "Austin and Ally Theme" with songwriter Jolen Belle. She also started writing songs that were given to high profile artists such as Demi Lovato, Gwen Stefani, Hailee Steinfeld. Her debut solo single released in 2017 named "Issues" reached no. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified double-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Read the article below for more information.
What makes Julia Michaels famous?
Honest and vulnerable singer, performer, and songwriter, Julia Michaels has co-written songs for renowned singers like Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Selena Gomez, Nicole Scherzinger, and many more. Her major credits include ‘Now You See Me’, ‘Blended’ and ‘The DUFF’.
Who are the parents of Julia Michaels?
Recalling her early life, Julia Michaels was born in Davenport, Iowa, U.S.A. She is American by nationality and her ethnicity is Puerto Rican. Her birth name is Julia Carin Cavazos. Her father’s name is Juan Manuel “John” Cavazos, who later changed his name to John Michaels and her mother, Julie Doreen. She also has a sister named Jaden, a songwriter. She grew up in Santa Clarita, California. She was very much fond of singing from a very tender age of 12.
Regarding her education, Julia graduated from California State University, Northridge.
When did Julia Michaels begin to start singing?
- Active in the music industry since she was 16, Julia Michaels released her first collection of songs, a self-titled Extended Play, in 2010. Two years later, she put out her second EP, ‘Futuristic’.
- When she was 19 years old, she began collaborating with Lindy Robbins. The famous songs they wrote together include ‘Fire Starter’ (sung by Demi Lovato) and ‘Miss Movin’ On’ (Fifth Harmony). She quickly garnered success in the music industry and made a name for herself as an up-and-coming songwriter.
- She met her present songwriting partner Justin Tranter when she was 20 years old. At the closing ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, she performed ‘Carry Me’ alongside Norwegian musician Kygo.
- In October 2016, she signed with Republic Records, a record label under Universal, releasing her debut solo single ‘Issues’ in January 2017. She later revealed that despite significant interest from popular artists for the song, she kept it for herself. It garnered her much fame, making her one of the breakout artists of 2017.
- She was nominated for two Grammys at the 2018 Grammy Awards; Best New Artist and Song of the Year for ‘Issues’. The song also brought her MTV Music Video Award, Billboard Music Award, and American Music Award nominations.
- She recorded ‘How Do We Get Back to Love’ for HBO’s cringe-comedy series ‘Girls’. The track was put out in April 2017.
- On July 28, 2017, she released ‘Nervous System’, her third EP overall and first through a major record label. Michaels and Tranter had composed most of the tracks on the EP. They also composed the track ‘Friends’, which was later sung by Justin Bieber and BloodPop®.
- In 2017, she headlined the Nervous System Tour and from November 25 to December 6, she opened for Shawn Mendes on the Oceania Leg of his Illuminate World Tour. Michaels is set to appear on Niall Horan’s Flicker World Tour and Maroon 5’s Red Pill Blues Tour.
- From May 30 to October 15, 2018, Michaels was the opening act for Maroon 5's Red Pill Blues Tour on the North American leg. She collaborated with Lauv on the single "There's No Way", released September 27, 2018.
- From January 23 to February 5, 2019, Michaels opened for Keith Urban on the Australian leg of his Graffiti U World Tour. On January 24, 2019, Michaels released her EP, Inner Monologue Part 1. In June 2019, she began teasing songs from Inner Monologue Part 2, including "17" and "Falling for Boys". Inner Monologue Part 3 has yet to be released.
Is Julia Michaels dating someone?
Reflecting on her personal life, Julia is currently dating singer JP Saxe. Prior, she has dated a Singer and record producer, Ari Staprans Leff aka Lauv. But this relationship came to an end in 2019.
What is the net worth of Julia Michaels?
As a singer, Julia earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the music industry. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Julia Michaels?
Observing her body physics, Julia Michaels stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. She has light brown eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures 33-25-35 inches. She used 38B (US) bra size and 6 (US) dress size.
Trivias About Julia Michaels You Need To Know.
- Her mother bought her a baby piano when she was 11 years old by pawning her diamond ring.
- In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance in the series Shameless as a performer.
- She performed "Carry Me" at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro Brazil with Norwegian musician Kygo.