Julie Snyder - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Personal Life, Family, Age, Nationality, Career, Height, Facts, Wiki, Show, Conjoint, Serial, Kids
Julie Snyder is a Canadian talk show TV presenter, Gameshow presenter, and producer who is well-known for being the host of the French-Canadian adaptation of "Deal or No Deal" in Canada, Le Banuquier from 2007-2017. Synder is also the CEO of Productions J which is known for producing the television show "Occupation Double" since 2003. She also makes her guest appearances on various Canadian and French television shows.
She is active in the social media platform with around 104k followers on her verified Instagram account:@juliesnyderofficielle and has around 200k followers on her Twitter account: @snyderjulie
On September 30, 2020, Synder made her appearance in the Lase Mainedes late-night talk show.
What is Julie Snyder famous for?
- Famous as a Canadian talk show TV presenter, Gameshow presenter, and producer
- Known for being the host of the French-Canadian adaptation of "Deal or No Deal" in Canada, Le Banuquier
When was Julie Snyder born?
Julie Snyder was born on August 6, 1967, in Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada. Her birth name is Julie Snyder. Canadian is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White. She was born with Leo as her zodiac sign. Christianity is her religion.
She was born to a White-ethics family in Canada. She was raised in her hometown, Quebec. Later, she attended Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf and got graduated in 1986. She also learned the French language and is fluent in French. After being graduated, she participated in many development programs like "Star Académie", "L'enfer c'est nous autres", "Sortir", and "Le point J". Then, she decided to pursue her career as a TV host.
Julie Snyder Career: Highlights
- Julie Snyder started her professional career as a TV personality in 1983 by making her TV appearance for the first time.
- She founded her own company named "Productions J" in 1997.
- She has been the CEO of her company since its establishment.
- Her company is known for producing various TV shows mostly for producing Canadian-French reality show "Occupation Double".
- Synder rose into prominence after she began hosting the French-Canadian adaptation of "Deal or No Deal" in Canada, Le Banquier.
- The show premiered on January 24, 2007, on the TVA network.
- Within a year, the show became the Quebec top-rated television program.
- The final episode of the show was aired on the TVA network in May 2017.
- She also has hosted a Parti Québécois rally during the 2012 Quebec election.
- In the rally, she heaped praise on the party leader, Pauline Marois.
- She is also a host on Radio-Canada's ICI Radio Network.
- At present, she makes her guest appearances as a host on many Canadian-French television shows
- On September 30, 2020, Synder made her appearance in the Lase Mainedes late-night talk show as a guest on Wednesday night.
Julie Snyder Husband
The Canadian TV host, Julie Snyder is a married and divorced woman. She has been married once in her life. She was married to Pierre-Karl Péladeau. Péladeau is the president and CEO of Quebecor Media, the parent company of TVA. The couple together shares two children, Thomas Péladeau-Synder and Romy Péladeau-Synder. She split with Péladeau in January 2014 after living for 13 years together after living as Péladeau's common-law wife.
In late 2014, the couple re-united again and then got married on August 15, 2015, in Quebec City. However, they got separated again in January 2016. Previously, she also dated Tony Chesta from 1997-1999. She is also a good friend of Céline Dion and the late René Angélil. At present, she is living a happy life in Quebec.
Julie Snyder Net Worth
Julie Snyder has earned a good amount of money from her profession as a TV presenter and Gameshow presenter. She has an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her earnings. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Julie Snyder Height
The 53 years aged, Julie Snyder has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with light brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 6 inches(1.73m) and has a bodyweight of 58kg. Her body measurement is 33-22-32 inches. She has not planted any tattoos on her body.
Trivias About Julie Snyder You Need To Know.
- Snyder has backed the failed Quebec Charter of Values that was tabled by the PQ government
- She also went to Quebec Superior Court and managed to convince a judge to order the PI firm responsible for the investigation to reveal to her the person who had hired the PI.