Juri Vips - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Age, Height, Career
Juri Vips is an Estonian racing driver. He currently competes in the FIA Formula 2 Championship. He represents the Britsh motor racing team, Hitech Grand Prix, and the Red Bull Junior Team. He is the 2017 ADAC Formula 4 Champion. He previously competed in FR European Championship, Super Formula Championship, FIA European F3, Italian F4 Championship, ADAC Formula 4, and MRF Challenge series.
What is Juri Vips Famous For?
- The 2017 ADAC Formula 4 Champion.
Where is Juri Vips From?
Juri Vips was born on 10 August 2000. His birth place is in Tallinn in Estonia. He holds Estonian nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Leo. Information about his parents, siblings, early life, and education is not available at present.
Juri Vips Career
- Juri Vips started his competitive karting career in 2011.
- He won the Rotax Junior Estonian Championship in 2013.
- The win qualified him for the 2014 Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals in the junior category. He eventually won.
- He finished 12th in the CIK-FIA European KF1 Championship in 2015.
- He made his car-racing debut in the Italian F4 and ADAC Formula 4 championships with Prema Powerteam in 2016.
- He won the title of the rookie champion in his debut season.
- He finished 6th in the Indian-based MRF Challenge Formula 2000 Championship.
- He won the ADAC Formula Championship in 2017.
- He then tested Formula 3 with Prema in September 2017.
- He made his FIA Formula 3 European Championship debut as a guest driver in October 2017. He repalced abasent Motopark driver Petru Florescu.
- He secured a full-time seat withMotopark for the 2018 FIA Formula 3 European Championship.
- He took three pole positions and four race wins and finished fourth in the championship.
- He made his Macau Grand Prix debut in November 2018.
- He joined the Hitech Grand Prix for the 2019 season in the FIA Formula 3 Championship.
- He won the feature races at the Red Bull Ring, the Silverstone Circuit, and the sprint race at the Sochi Autodrom.
- He ended the 2018 season in fourth place in the drivers' championship.
- He was given a spot in the Red Bull Junior Team in November 2018.
- He set the fastest qualifying time, a new lap record, and converted pole position for the qualifying race into victory, putting him on the pole for the main race at the 2019 Macau Grand Prix.
- He finished second behind champion Richard Verschoor.
- He replaced Patricio O'Ward at Team Mugen for the final round of the 2019 Super Formula Championship where he finished 18th. He stalled the car during his pit stop, losing around half a minute while sitting stationary.
- He was set to drive for Team Mugen alongside Tomoki Nojiri at the 2020 Super Formula Championship. However, the Super Formula season was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He competed in the Formula Regional European Championship (FREC) test with the Finnish KIC Motorsport team in June 2020.
- He was eventually named a member of the team for the 2020 season.
- His first FREC race ended in retirement after a spin into the gravel.
- After claiming a double podium finish in the FREC round, he was called up to the FIA Formula 2 Championship. He replaced injured DAMS driver Sean Gelael.
- He finished 7th in the feature race and 3rd in the sprint race.
- He returned to FREC finishing second in Mugello.
- He finally entered Japan for the fourth round of the Super Formula Championship.
- His travel to Japan led him to miss the remaining rounds of FREC.
- He received his FIA Super License in November 2020.
- He served as a reserved driver for Red Bull and sister team AlphaTauri at the Turkish, Bahrain, Sakhir, and Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- He made his full-time Formula 2 debut alongside Liam Lawson at Hitech Grand Prix in January 2021.
- He qualified 5th in the first round at the Bahrain International Circuit. However, he was excluded from qualifying due to a technical infringement.
- Running in 2nd place, he suffered a gearbox issue with less than 3 laps to go at the Bahrain International Circuit. He ended in 16th place.
- He made his first podium for Hitech after he was promoted to third place in Monaco. Third-place finisher Liam Lawson was disqualified.
- He claimed his maiden win in Formula 2's 100th race.
- He won the following feature race on the weekend.
- He climbed into fourth in the championship.
- He finished second in the first sprint at Silverstone Circuit.
- He finished second in the first sprint at Sochi Autodrom.
- He finished 3rd in the inaugural race at Jeddah Street Circuit.
- He did not finish the second sprint and finished 6th in the red-flagged feature race.
- He finished the 2021 season in 6th place with 120 points netting 2 wins, 6 podiums, and the fastest lap.
- He continued with Hitech for the 2022 season.
- He made his Formula One free practice debut with Red Bull at the 2022 Spanish Grand Prix.
- Red Bull suspended Vips in June 2022 after he was heard using a racial slur on a Twitch live stream.
- He took to social media to issue an apology via a statement.
- He wrote, "I wish to unreservedly apologize for the offensive language used during a live gaming stream earlier today. This language is entirely unacceptable and does not portray the values and principles that I hold. I deeply regret my actions and this is not the example I wish to set. I will cooperate with the investigation fully".
Who is Juri Vips Girlfriend?
Juri Vips is not married. The Estonian racing driver is currently dating Raffaella Alencar B. More information about his personal life, dating, girlfriend, and relationships will be updated here.
He lives in Tallinn.
What is Juri Vips height?
Juri Vips stands at the height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a body weight of 150 lbs i.e. 68 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color is light brown.
His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Juri Vips Net Worth?
Juri Vips is a popular racing driver. He started karting in 2011 and won several championships. He began his car-racing career in 2016 and currently competes in the FIA Formula 2 Championship. He races for Hitech Grand Prix and Red Bull Junior Team. His income comes from prize money, contracts, salary, sponsorships, and endorsements. He has been sponsored by Capital Management, Sparco S.p.A., AS Graanul Invest, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., and ADAC. At present, his net worth is estimated at around $1 million.
Trivias About Juri Vips You Need To Know.
- He was handed a 40-second time penalty for making an overtake under reg-flag conditions during the 2018 Macau Grand Prix.
- He became the first driver to win two Formula 2 races in a weekend.
- His car number is 8.