Last updated on August 3rd, 2022 at 03:57 pm
Facts About Justin Bieber
|Celebrated Name||Justin Bieber|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Nick Name||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Birth Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Profession||Singer , Singer|
|Place Of Birth||St. Joseph's Hospital, London, Canada|
|Father||Jeremy Jack Bieber|
|Brothers||Jaxon (Half-brother; Born 2010)|
|Sisters||Jazmyn (Half-sister; Born 2009|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Home Town||Stratford, Ontario, Canada|
|Food Habit||Non Veg|
|Spouse||Hailey Rhode Bieber|
One of the most successful singers at a tender age, Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Ranked 10thin the top "50 Sexiest Men" on Glamour's list in 2013, he has heart throbbed many mid-adolescent girls all around the world. He was listed among the most powerful celebrities in the world three times in a row by Forbes magazine in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
What made Justin Bieber famous?
- His debut album "My World" and other singles like "Baby" were great hits. My World, after the release, was soon certified platinum in the USA.
Where is Justin Bieber from?
On March 1, 1994, Justin was born in Calabasas, California, United States. His birth name is Justin Drew Bieber. His Nationality is Canadian. Pattie Mallette, the mother of Justin Bieber raised him as a single mom by working a series of low-paying office jobs in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. However, Bieber still is in contact with his biological father Jeremy Bieber who remarried and has two children. His paternal great-grandfather immigrated to Canada from Germany while his mother from a French-Canadian family. Bieber is the only child of Jeremy and Pattie but he does have younger half-siblings through Jeremy Bieber, sister- Jazmyn Bieber, and brother- Jaxon Bieber. Bieber went to the Jeanne Sauve Catholic School in Stratford for elementary and then graduated high school in Stratford, Ontario from the St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in 2012. He mostly kept a musical yearning from a small age and taught himself to play musical instruments like piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet while growing up. He was also interested in sports like soccer, hockey, and chess. He also sang in various singing competitions since childhood. By Profession, he is a singer and songwriter.
Musical Career of Justin Bieber
- His singing career began when his mother posted a video of the young Bieber singing ‘so sick’ by ne-yo in a singing competition held in Stratford and placed second in 2007.
- She then continued to post his video on YouTube covering various other R&B songs which drastically grew his popularity.
- Eventually, Scooter Braun became his manager.
- He arranged a meeting with Usher and was shortly signed by Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, afterward to a recording contract with established Island Records.
- In 2009, his first debut single “one time” managed to chart in the top 30 in over ten countries followed by his debut release, My World, on November 17, 2009, and eventually got certified platinum in the US.
- He became the first singer with 7 songs from one debut album on the billboard hot 100.
- He released “my world 2.0” on March 23, 2010, which contained the international hit song “baby”.
- In 2012, he released his third studio album, “Believe” and his fourth studio album “Purpose” on November 13, 2015, which both charted number #1 on billboard200.
- French DJ DJ Snake and Bieber released their collaborative song "Let Me Love You" in August 2016.
- He released a new single with Major Lazer and MO titled "Cold Water" on 22nd July 2016.
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee released a remix for their song "Despacito" featuring Justin Bieber on 16th April 2017.
- He, along with Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne provided vocals on DJ Khaled's single "I'm the One" which was released on 28th April 2017.
- One week later, Despacito topped the charts in the US.
- He released the single "Friends" on 17th August 2017.
- In July 2018, he reunited with DJ Khaled in " No Brainer" co-featuring Chance The Rapper and Quavo.
- Ed Sheeran and Bieber released the single "I Don't Care", from Sheeran's album no.6 Collaborations Project released on May 10, 2019.
- On February 14, 2020, Bieber released his fifth studio album, "Changes". It was supported by two singles, "Yummy", and "Get Me".
- To help raise funds for the COVID-19 pandemic first responders and their families, American singer Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber released the single, "Stuck With U" on May 8, 2020.
- Bieber released his sixth studio album, "Justice" on March 19, 2021. The album was supported by six singles, "Holy", "Lonely", "Anyone', "Hold On", "Peaches", and "Ghost", all of which are charted in the top 20 of the US Billboard Hot 100.
- Bieber released a new documentary film, "Justin Bieber: Our World" on October 8, 2021.
- Bieber released "Honest", a new single featuring Don Toliver on April 29, 2022.
Awards and Achievements of Justin Bieber
There are countless awards received by Justin Bieber to this day through his amazing work as a teenage artist. He has won one Bambi award in 2011 and two Brit awards in 2010. As of August 2022, he has received numerous fan-voted awards, including eighteen American Music Awards, twenty-three Teen Choice Awards, nine Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, eight iHeartRadio Music Awards, and six MTV Video Music Awards. He has also received two Grammy Awards out of twenty-two nominations, one Latin Grammy Award, eight Juno Awards, two Brit Awards, and twenty-six Billboard Music Awards. Additionally, he has set thirty-three Guinness World Records.
Justin Bieber had always stepped forward towards giving help to others. He supports various charities and foundations like the city of hope, the ALS Association, the children’s miracle network hospital, and many more. He was even been honored with the Champ of Charity Award during the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles on July 27, 2014. He has also been taking care of many children suffering from cancer and helping them battle cancer. He also does numerous charitable donations to causes such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Pencils of Promise. He has always been an inspiration through his heart-throbbing music. He is available on social media and has been successful to make a fan base known as beliebers with billions of fans all over the world.
Who is Justin Bieber married to?
Beiber has always been a ladies' man and has dated a surfeit of women since becoming a star. Presently, he is married to Hailey Rhode Bieber, an American model, and television personality since 2018. They had a brief relationship from December 2015 to January 2016, before breaking up. However, they reconciled in June 2018 and got engaged on July 7 of that year. In September 2018, Bieber and Baldwin allegedly received a marriage license. Finally, on September 20, 2019, the pair had an official marriage ceremony in Bluffton, South Carolina.
Previously, Bieber was in a relationship with CaitllinBeadles from 2008 to 2009. Moreover, he also dated Selena Gomez, from 2010 to the very end of 2012. They also had a romantic reunion in November 2015 but didn't really get together. He was then caught hooking up with Kim Kardashian, for a few months but broke off later in 2015.
How tall is Justin Bieber?
Justin Beiber has a tall height of 1.75 m (5 feet and 9 inches) and his body weighs around 66 Kg. His chest, waist, and bicep sizes are 40 inches, 32 inches, and 14 inches respectively. His hair color is Light Brown and his eye color is Blonde.
In June 2022, Bieber revealed on Instagram and TikTok that he had been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome and that half of his face was paralyzed.
What is the Net Worth of Justin Bieber?
As of August 2022, Justin Bieber has an estimated net worth of $285 million, which mainly comes from a combination of his music earnings, touring, and product endorsements.
Currently, Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin reside in a brand new, $26 million mansion with more than 2.5 acres across beautiful Beverly park.
Trivias About Justin Bieber You Need To Know.
- In 2017, he was prohibited to perform in China because of his bad behavior.
- On January 23, 2014, he was arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), resisting arrest, and drag racing in Miami Beach.
- His mother became pregnant when she was 17 years old. Bieber’s parents are not married yet.