Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 03:52 pm
Facts About Justin Trudeau
|Celebrated Name||Justin Trudeau|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Justin Pierre James Trudeau|
|Place Of Birth||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Best Known For||23rd Canadian Prime minister|
|Father||Pierre Elliott Trudeau|
|Mother||Margaret Joan Trudeau|
|Brothers||Alexander Trudeau and Michel Trudeau|
|School||Rockcliffe Park Public School|
|College / University||McGill University|
|University||University of British Columbia and Universite de Montreal|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Literature, B.Ed degree and an Engineering degree|
|Career Start||2000 A.D.|
|Married Date||May 28, 2005|
|Son||Xavier Jame and Hadrien Gregoire|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Justin Trudeau is a Canadian politician who is currently serving as the 23rd prime minister of Canada since 2015. He is the second-youngest Canadian Prime minister after Joe Clark. Trudeau is also the leader of the Liberal Party since 2013. Trudeau also won the leadership of the Liberal Party in April 2013 and led his party to victory in the 2015 federal election.
Justin Trudeau Apologizes For Wearing Brownface During 2001 event at School!
Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister apologized after a photo of him emerged out in social media wearing a brownface with Aladin dress during a school event back in 2001.
It was a photo taken when he was a teacher in 2001, attending an end-of-the-year gala with an "Arabian Nights" theme.
He apologized saying that he was sorry for doing that mistake which he shouldn't have done. Trudeau cleared it out by saying that the photo was racist but he hadn't considered it racist at that time.
What is Justin Trudeau Famous for?
- Justin Trudeau is famous as the second-youngest 23rd Canadian Prime minister.
When and Where was Justin Trudeau Born?
Justin Trudeau was born on December 25, 1971, Christmas Day at Ottawa Civic Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. His birth name is Justin Pierre, James Trudeau. His nationality is Canadian. Trudeau belongs to White ethnicity with Scottish and French Canadian descent. Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Justin Trudeau is the son of Pierre Elliott Trudeau(father) and Margaret Joan Trudeau(mother). His father is the former 15th Prime Minister of Canada while his mother is the Canadian actress and author.
Justin had a political background as his grandfather, James Sinclair was Minister of Fisheries. Justin is the 5th great-grandson of Major-General William Farquhar. Justin is the second child in Canadian history to be born as a Prime Minister in office following the first Margaret Mary MacDonald.
Justin was raised along with his two younger brothers named Alexander(Sacha) Trudeau and Michel Trudeau. Justin attended Rockcliffe Park Public School then after he graduated from McGill University with a BA in Literature. Trudeau continued his studies and then graduated from the University of British Columbia with a B.Ed degree and an engineering degree from Universite de Montreal.
Justin also taught French and Math at the West Point Grey Academy before he entered the political field.
How is Justin Trudeau's Professional Career?
- Justin Trudeau started his political career after he got involved with the Liberal Party following his father's death on October 2000.
- On April 29, 2007, Trudeau won the Liberal Party's nomination and then won the election of Papineau on October 14, 2008.
- In 2008, Trudeau became a part of parliament after he was chosen as a member of the Official Opposition.
- Trudeau co-chaired the Liberal Party's April 2009 national convention in Vancouver.
- He was also appointed as the party's critic for multiculturalism and youth in 2009.
- Trudeau was re-elected in Papineau in the 2011 federal election.
- Trudeau launched his leadership bid of the Liberal Party in October 2012 after the resignation of the party's leader.
- Later on, April 14, 2013, Trudeau became the leader of the Liberal Party.
- On October 19, 2015, Trudeau led his party to victory in the 2015 federal election.
- He was sworn in by the governor-general David Johnson as the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada on November 4, 2015.
- Trudeau also declared that his administration will focus more on lowering down taxes for the middle class.
- On December 7, 2015, Trudeau announced providing and assuring all the rights and responsibilities to the indigenous community.
- Trudeau was a member of the 40th Parliament of Canada where he called for a "national voluntary service policy for young people".
- Trudeau became the first sitting prime minister to break federal conflict of interest rules in 2017.
- Later in 2018, Trudeau was criticized for inviting the Khalistani nationalist Jaspal Aswal to the Canadian High Commission's dinner party in Delhi.
Is Justin Trudeau Married?
Justin Trudeau is a married man. Trudeau is married to Sophie Gregoire, a Canadian TV, and radio host. Trudeau first met Sophie when they were both children growing up in Montreal as Sophie was a classmate of Trudeau's youngest brother, Michel.
They began dating in June 2003 and later got engaged in October 2004.
The couple got married on May 28, 2005, in a Roman Catholic ceremony at Montreal's Sainte-Madeleine Outremont Church. They are blessed with three children: two sons Xavier Jame and Hadrien Gregoire and a daughter, Ella-Grace Margaret.
Later in 2013, Trudeau and Sophie with their children began living in a rented home in Ottawa's Rockcliffe Park but on August 18, 2014, an intruder broke into their house after then they opted to live at Rideau Cottage unless necessary repairs were done to make the family comfortable.
Is Justin Trudeau A Millionaire?
Justin Trudeau has a well earning through his professional career as a politician. Considering all the hard works and time that Trudeau has put on his career for a long time, he has managed to amass a great amount of fortune through his career as the Prime Minister of Canada.
Јuѕtіn Тrudеаu enjoys his fortune which is estimated to be mоrе thаn $13 million(£9.9 million) as of 2019.
The Canadian prime minister has еаrnеd most of thе mоnеу thrоugh hіѕ роlіtісаl роѕіtіоn, being one of thе mоѕt іnfluеntіаl реople іn Саnаdа. His salary as prime minister is $345.400(£263,770) up from $340.800 (£260.260).
With all the fortune that Trudeau has, he has managed to live a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
How Tall is Justin Trudeau?
Justin Trudeau a man of 47, has a well-maintained fit body physique. Trudeau is a good looking man who is serving as the 23rd Canadian Prime minister since 2015. Trudeau has a great height as he stands tall with a height of 6 feet 2 inches while he has a bodyweight of 165 lbs.
Trudeau has a fair complexion with brown hair and blue eyes.
Trivias About Justin Trudeau You Need To Know.
- Trudeau, son of Pierre Trudeau, is the first child of a Canadian prime minister to become prime minister himself.
- On August 18, 2014, an intruder broke into Trudeau's house.
- He is the second-youngest Canadian Prime minister after Joe Clark.