Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 04:24 pm
Facts About Kai Forbath
|Celebrated Name||Kai Forbath|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Kai Forbath|
|Place Of Birth||California|
|High School||Notre Dame High School|
|University||University of California|
|Net Worth||More than $1 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
|Current Team||Dallas Cowboys|
Kai August Forbath famed as Kai Forbath is an American football placekicker. At present, he is playing for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He played college football at UCLA and was recognized as an All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009. In 2011, he was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent. Moreover, he has played for the Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, and New England Patriots. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Kai Forbath ready to make an impact after replacing Brett Maher
It took Brett Maher missing 10 field goals in his second year with the club for him to finally be dismissed, leaving the team with a 2019 accuracy rate of 66.7 percent, which includes an abysmal 20 percent accuracy between 40-49 yards and 50 percent from 50 yards or more. Kai Forbath, who was signed this week in Maher's place after a successful workout on Monday. Although he lacks the leg strength of his predecessor to boot it from 60 yards out, the 32-year-old does boast a higher career accuracy than Maher across distances, and he most recently went 5 for 6 from 50 yards or greater as a member of the Minnesota Vikings in 2017. It's not Forbath's first stint with the Cowboys, having been signed as an undrafted free agent in 2011. Sidelined by an injury that summer, he was released and the nod was given to a fellow undrafted rookie named Dan Bailey, who went on to become a legend in Dallas before being replaced by Maher in 2018. Bailey now takes up residence for the same Vikings that employed Forbath one year prior to Bailey being cut in Dallas.
- Playing for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League.
- Being All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009.
What is the birthplace of Kai Forbath?
Kai Forbath was born on 2nd September 1987 in Santa Monica, California, the USA as Kai August Forbath. He holds American nationality and he is White by ethnicity. His religion is Christian and his birth sign is Virgo. He was born to his parents Susy Forbath and Thomas Forbath. He was raised alongside his sibling Malia Forbath. Regarding his education, he enrolled at Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, where he started playing football. In his last two prep seasons, Forbath converted 26 of 33 field goals attempts and scored 213 total points, with a field goal of 57 yards. Upon high school graduation, he attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), There, he played for the UCLA Bruins football team from 2006 to 2010. While playing he earned an All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009.
How Kai Forbath pursue his Career in football?
- Kai Forbath attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks where he converted 26-of-33 field goal attempts and scored 213 total points, with a long field goal of 57 yards.
- He played for the football team from 2006 to 2010 at UCLA.
- He became the first UCLA player to record five field goals of at least 50 yards in a season, including a freshman-best 54-yarder versus Oregon.
- He received first-team All-Pacific-10 honors after making 19 of 22 field goals on the season, including his last 13 straight in his sophomore year.
- He connected on another three field goals from 50 yards or more and had then made 9-of-12 tries from that distance as a junior in 2009.
- He was projected as the second-best kicker in the 2011 NFL Draft, Forbath was not selected in the Draft.
- He was placed on the Non-Football Injury list on 30th August.
- He was waived by the Cowboys, having never participated in a practice with the team on 16th April 2012.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers claimed Forbath off waivers on April 17, 2012.
- The Washington Redskins signed Forbath on October 9, 2012, replacing Billy Cundiff.
- He then made his NFL and Redskins debut knocking through a 50-yard attempt as his first career NFL field goal in the home game against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6 on October 14, 2012.
- He set the NFL record for consecutive field goals to begin a career with 17 in a row on 23rd December 2012.
- He finished his career with the Redskins as the second-most accurate kicker in team history, converting 87.0 percent of his field-goal attempts (60-of-69).
- The New Orleans Saints signed Forbath on October 19, 2015, where he played in first career game as a member of the Saints in Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts on October 25, 2015.
- The Minnesota Vikings signed Forbath to a one-year, $760,000 contract on 16th November 2016.
- He kicked two field goals, including the game-winner against the Chicago Bears on 9th October 2017.
- Forbath re-signed with the Vikings on 20th March 2018.
- He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as insurance for the injured Josh Lambo on 14th December 2018.
- He was released on February 19, 2019, after playing three games for the Jaguars, making four out of his five field-goal attempts.
- On November 29, 2019, the New England Patriots signed Forbath and he became the fourth placekicker on the Patriots' active roster in the 2019 season.
- He made his Patriots debut on 1st December 2019 in a Week 13 matchup against the Houston Texans.
- On 9th December 2019, he was signed by the Dallas Cowboys after the team released Brett Maher.
Is Kai Forbath dating?
Kai Forbath is a secretive person as he has shared less information about his love life. Moreover, he has not revealed anything regarding his relationship status as well. There are no records of his past affairs, girlfriend or spouse. As of today, he is assumed to be single. He is focusing on his career at present. He is living a happy life without any disturbances.
What is the Net Worth of Kai Forbath?
Kai Forbath's net worth is estimated to have more than $1 Million as of 2019. His exact net worth, as well as salary, is still to get disclosed yet but it will be added once we get information about it. He has summoned tremendous fortune through his NFL career. His total career disclosed earning is reported $3,143,202. Back in 2017, while playing for the Minnesota Vikings, he earned an annual base salary of $775,000. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a lavish lifestyle from his career.
How tall is Kai Forbath?
With an athletic body build, Kai Forbath stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 197 lbs. His other body measurements have not been published yet either any websites that have revealed it. He is a very handsome person with a charming personality attracting many people towards him. His hair color is black whereas his eye color is brown. Overall, he has got a very healthy body. He maintains his body a lot.
Trivias About Kai Forbath You Need To Know.
- He is playing for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League at present.
- He played college football at UCLA and was recognized as an All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009.
- In 2011, he was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent.
- He has played for the Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, and New England Patriots.