Facts About Kal Naismith
|Celebrated Name||Kal Naismith|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Kal Alexander Naismith|
|Place Of Birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Famous For||Being a Scottish professional footballer.|
|Best Known For||For playing as a utility player for Championship club Luton Town.|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Current Team||Luton Town|
Kal Alexander Naismith is professionally known as Kal Naismith is a Scottish football player who plays for the Championship club Luton Town as a utility player. He started playing football from the youth sector of Rangers and made his breakthrough into the first team in the 2012–13 season, after loan spells at Cowdenbeath and Partick Thistle. In 2013 summer, he was given a trial at Accrington Stanley, completing a switch to them on a free transfer shortly after, and made his debut for the club on 10 August 2013. On 28 May 2015, he signed a three-year deal with fellow League Two side Portsmouth, for an undisclosed fee. On 30 May 2018, he signed a three-year deal with the side Wigan Athletic and scored his first goal for Wigan on 27 October 2018. On 15 January 2021, he signed for Championship side Luton Town on a permanent deal.
On the international level, he has represented Scottish U16 and U17 levels. He has yet to make his senior international debut.
What is Kal Naismith Famous For?
- Won the 2012-13 Scottish Third Division with Rangers.
- Won the 2016-17 EFL League Two with Portsmouth.
Where is Kal Naismith From?
Kal Naismith was born on 18 February 1992. His birth name is Kal Alexander Naismith. His birthplace is Glasgow, Scotland. He holds Scottish nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity. His religion is Christianity. His horoscope sign is Aquarius.
Kal Naismith Football Career Timeline
- He started playing football from the youth sector of Rangers.
- He made his breakthrough into the first team in the 2012-13 season, after loan spells at Cowdenbeath and Partick Thistle.
- At the end of August 2011, he joined Scottish Second Division club Cowdenbeath on loan and made his debut on 10 September 2011 against East Fife.
- On 24 September 2011, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 win over Albion Rovers, scoring both goals.
- On 5 January 2012, he joined Scottish First Division club, Partick Thistle, on loan until the end of the season and made his debut for the club on 13 January 2012 in their 1-0 defeat to Hamilton Academical.
- On 29 July 2012, he returns from a loan and made his debut as a substitute in a 2-1 win over Brechin City in the Challenge Cup. He scored his first goal for Rangers against Forres Mechanics in the Second Round of the 2012 Scottish Cup.
- In the 2013 summer, he was given a trial at Accrington Stanley, completing a switch to them on a free transfer shortly after, and made his debut for the club on 10 August 2013 in a 2-2 home draw against Portsmouth.
- On 22 October 2013, he scored his first goal for Stanley, netting the winner in a 2-1 home win over Bristol Rovers. He was also an undisputed starter for the club in 2014-15, scoring four goals in 35 games.
- On 28 May 2015, he signed a three-year deal with fellow League Two side Portsmouth, for an undisclosed fee. He scored 13 goals in the season which saw Portsmouth finish as champions of League 2, clinched on the last day of the season.
- On 30 May 2018, he signed a three-year deal with the side Wigan Athletic and scored his first goal for Wigan on 27 October 2018 in a 4-2 loss at Sheffield United.
- On 7 January 2021, he left Wigan Athletic via mutual consent.
- On 15 January 2021, he signed for Championship side Luton Town on a permanent deal.
Kal Naismith International Career
- The aspiring footballer Kal Naismith has yet to make his senior international debut.
- He has represented Scottish U16 and U17 levels.
- On 5 October 2007, he made his Scotland U16 debut against Wales.
- On 29 November 2007, he scored his Scotland U16 first goal against England.
- He has made four appearances and scored one goal for Scotland U16.
- He has made eight appearances for Scotland U17.
Kal Naismith Wife
Looking at his personal life, Kal Naismith is an unmarried guy. He had at least 1 relationship in the past. He was in a beautiful relation with his girlfriend, Ashley Dickson before her death. He was left shattered by the sudden death of his long-term girlfriend. Just 22, she suffered an epileptic seizure, leaving Kal broken and questioning how he would ever move on. Suddenly his status as a talented young footballer with English side Accrington Stanley meant nothing as he tried to come to terms with losing a partner he had been with since he was 15. Kal said: "I'll never forget about Ashley and she will always be there. I'll use what happened as motivation to do well for her and our families." As of 2021, he is assumed to be single and is focusing on his professional career than being involved in a new romantic relationship. Any updates on his love life will be updated here.
Kal Naismith Height
Kal Naismith stands at a height of 1.86m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a bodyweight of 78kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye and hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Kal Naismith Salary and Net Worth
Kal Naismith earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. His net worth is around $1 million-$5 million where his salary is not revealed yet. Any updates on his salary will be updated here.
Trivias About Kal Naismith You Need To Know.
- He can play as an out and out striker, as a winger, in midfield, and in defense as a left-back or centre-back.
- His main attributes are his ball control and versatility.
- At the end of the 2017-18 season, he rejected a new deal from Portsmouth.
- He wears shirt number 24 for Luton Town.