Facts About Karen Laine
|Celebrated Name||Karen Laine|
|Age||60 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Karen Elaine Thompson|
|Profession||Reality TV Personality|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Richmond Virginia, Indiana|
|University||University of Indiana|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in law|
|Home Town||Richmond Virginia|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurement||34-27-35 inches|
Karen Laine is an American former defense attorney who currently serves as the co-host of the popular house-flipping reality show, "Good Bones" aired on HGTV. Laine along with her daughter, Mina Hawk opened a home rehab business in 2008 called "Two Chicks and a Hammer, Inc" after realizing profits on the sale of Mina's house which Laine renovated. Laine got much recognition from her appearance on "Good Bones" earning the majority of her net worth.
She has also been featured in other reality shows called "Brother vs. Brother" in which she served as a judge and also in "Building Brady". She also has appeared in few award-winning movies; "Darkman"(1990), "Back to the Future"(1989), and "Shocker"(1989). Besides, Laine is quite active on social media sites with over 104k followers on her Instagram: @kelaine217.
What is Karen Laine Famous for?
- Famous as a reality personality.
- Known for her appearance on the reality show, "Good Bones".
Where was Karen Laine Born?
Karen Laine was born on October 8, 1962, in Richmond Virginia, Indiana, United States. Her birth name is Karen Elaine Thompson. Her nationality is American. Laine belongs to White ethnicity while Libra is her zodiac sign.
Born and raised in Richmond Virginia, Laine was good in studies that she graduated from the University of Indiana earning a degree in law. Shortly after her graduation, she starting working as a defense attorney.
Karen Laine's Career Highlights
- Karen Laine kicked off her television career after she along with her daughter, Mina Starslak Haw started flipping houses in their free time in the Foundation Square neighborhood of Indianapolis.
- Her daughter Mina initially bought a house and renovated it with the help of Laine and after realizing profits on the sale of Mina's house, they both decided to start their own business.
- A year later, they decided to open a home rehab business titled "Two Chicks and a Hammer, Inc" in 2007. Their business flourished after they began to star on the HGTV show. With their marvelous artwork, they were discovered on Facebook and was contacted by HGTV in 2014.
- Subsequently, they signed with HGTV to host house flipping reality show, "Good Bones". They made their debut on screen with the show on March 22, 2016, and revolved around their house renovation projects. They have been starring in the show now completing their 5th season.
- Apart from "Good Bones", Laine has also been featured in other reality shows called "Brother vs. Brother" in which she served as a judge also in "Building Brady" and "A Ver Brady Renovation". After spending almost 12 years, Laine announced her retirement from "Two Chicks and a Hammer" on October 4, 2019.
- In her over a decade long career, Laine has worked with other reality personalities including Barry Williams, Eve Plumb, and Jasmine Roth.
Who is Karen Laine Married to?
Karen Laine has been married four times until date. Currently, Laine is married to her long-term boyfriend, Roger. Laine often posts a picture of them hanging around on her Instagram. Laine first introduced Roger to her fans on September 7, 2017, posting a photo of them in New York.
They even attended Broadway together in Chicago and are living a blissful life together.
Laine's first marriage was with Casey Starsiak, an American board-certified orthopedic surgeon, together with whom she shares three children including daughter Mina Starsiak Haw with whom she shared a business. Shortly after her first divorce, she got married to her second husband named Randy with who she shares a daughter named Cheryl which was followed by her third marriage with Mick.
After getting married and divorced for thrice, Laine has finally got the love of her life with whom she has been currently married and is essentially happy.
What is the Net Worth of Karen Laine?
Karen Laine has quite good earnings from her professional career as an attorney and as a television personality. Having got much popularity and recognition following her appearance on the show, she managed to garner much money in dollars. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million with $200k as her salary.
How Tall is Karen Laine?
Karen Laine is a gorgeous lady in her 50s. With her creativity and charming personality, Laine has managed to win several hearts ranging over Indiana. Laine stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inch.(1.65m) while her body weighs around 55kg. She has a well-maintained body physique of measurement 34-27-35 inches with 6(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with some wrinkle and light brown hair and blue eyes.