Facts About Karl Stefanovic
|Celebrated Name||Karl Stefanovic|
|Age||48 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Karl Stefanovic|
|Place Of Birth||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Famous For||Famous as an Australian television presenter and reporter|
|Best Known For||Known for being the co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program "Today".|
|Brothers||Peter Stefanovic and Tom Stefanovic|
|Wife||Jasmine Yarbrough Stefanovic|
|Married Date||December 8, 2018|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Karl Stefanovic is an Australian television presenter and reporter who is best known for being the co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program "Today" along with Allison Langdon. Stefanovic joined the Nine Network in 2000 as a reporter and back-up presenter. In June 2020, he celebrated 20 years with the network. He also worked as a reporter and presenter for the Australian television news "Ten News". He is a regular contributor on the commercial radio station in Sydney "2 GB". His younger brother, Peter Stefanovic is also an Australian journalist who currently is a correspondent with 60 minutes.
Besides on November 9, 2020, Karl Stefanovic revealed his only sister, Elisa Stefanovic Pointon, telling her as one of the people who wouldn't take a coronavirus vaccine if it arrives in Australia on live television. On Tuesday morning, when he asked Ste Stella magazine's Sarrah Le Marquand whether she would take a coronavirus vaccine if it arrived in Australia. She replied 'Absolutely, Karl. Who wouldn't?' He then replied to her by saying "I think my sister might be one of the people who doesn't". He revealed that Elisa is an anti-vaxxer.
Stefanovic is active in the social media platform with around 260k followers on his verified Instagram account: @karlstefanovic and has around 409k followers on his Twitter account: @karlstefanovic
What is Karl Stefanovic famous for?
- Famous as an Australian television presenter and reporter
- Known for being the co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program "Today".
Where is Karl Stefanovic from?
Karl Stefanovic was born on August 12, 1974, in Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia. His birth name is Karl Stefanovic. He holds an Australian nationality. His ethnicity is White. He is of Serbian-German descent. Leo is his zodiac sign.
Stefanovic was born to Alex Stefanovic(father) and Jenny Stefanovic(mother). He has two brothers, Peter Stefanovic and Tom Stefanovic. His only sister is Elisa Stefanovic. Peter is also an Australian journalist and a correspondent with 60 minutes.
He was raised in his hometown, New South Wales along with his siblings. He did his schooling at Anglican Church Grammar School. Then, he joined St Augustines College and got graduated in 1990. His parents supported him in his decision to pursue his career as a journalist. So, he attended the Queensland University of Technology and got graduated with a degree in journalism in 1994. However, he could not secure a cadetship after his graduation. Then, he auditioned for NIDA after his father suggested to him.
He didn't make it to the final. He wanted to re-apply for the following year but he chose to work in the Australian television network "WIN Television" in Rockhampton as a cadet reporter.
After working for two years, he left the channel and began working with TVNZ as a reporter for One Network News in New Zealand. He returned to Australia in 1998 and he started working for Australian television news "Ten News" as a job reported and a presenter. He also assisted Australian news reporter, Ron Wilson in his work in Sydney.
Karl Stefanovic Nine Network
- Karl Stefanovic got his career breakthrough in 2000 after he joined the Australian commercial free-to-air television network "Nine Network".
- He started working as a reporter and back-up presenter for the network's National Nine News in Brisbane.
- He received a Queensland Media Award for Best News Coverage for his report on the Childers backpacker hostel fire in 2000.
- He also became involved in the coverage of the 2003 Canberra bushfires.
- In February 2005, he rose into fame after he began hosting the Australian breakfast television program "Today" by replacing the former host, Steve Liebmann.
- He made his appearance in the network's television show "Torvill and Dean's Dancing on Ice" for 8 episodes in 2006.
- Stefanovic also hosted Nine network's Carols by Candlelight with Lisa Wilkinson from 2008-2012.
- While working as a co-host on Today, he was a contributing reporter on 60 Minutes.
- He also hosted the network's evening reports on the 2012 London Olympics.
- He was a crew member aboard the supermaxi yacht, Perpetual Loyal, in the 2013 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
- In October 2012, he was a host on the panel show "The Verdict".
- He started hosting Nine Network's This Time Next Year in July 2017.
- It was announced that he would not be seen on the television program "Today" in 2019.
- However, Stefanovic again started co-hosting Today along with a reporter, Allison Langdon in November 2019.
- He celebrated 20 years with the Nine Network in June 2020.
- Besides working on the Nine Network, he is a regular contributor on the commercial radio station "2 GB".
- He has made his appearance in various TV series and films like "The Jesters", "Australia's Funniest Home Videos", "Hole in the Wall", "20 to 1", "Bett's Family Feud", and "The Price is Right".
- At present, he is busy co-hosting the breakfast program "Today".
- Logie Award
- Gold Logie Award
- Silver Logie Award
- Queensland Media Award
Karl Stefanovic Wife
Karl Stefanovic is a married man. He is currently married to his second wife, Jasmine Yarbrough Stefanovic. Jasmine, born in 1983, is a designer and a co-founder of her clothing line "Mara & Mine". Stefanovic, 46, met Jasmine, 37, for the first time on a luxury boat on Sydney Harbour in December 2016. Despite their age difference of 9 years, the couple began dating each other in 2017. The couple reportedly got engaged in February 2018. The couple tied the knot on December 8, 2018, in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Palmilla Resort in Mexico. The couple became blessed with a daughter on May 1, 2020. The couple is happily living together with a newly born daughter in Brisbane, Australia.
Previously, Stefanovic was married to journalist, Cassandra Thorburn. The couple got married in 1996. They share two sons, Jackson and River, and a daughter, Ava Stefanovic. The couple got divorced in October 2017 after their 21 years of marriage.
Karl Stefanovic Net Worth
Karl Stefanovic has earned a good amount of money from his profession as a journalist and TV host. Having started his career in 1994, he has reached great heights in his career. With all of his earnings, Stefanovic has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2020. He makes $2 million per annum from his job as a co-host on the Nine Network's breakfast program "Today". He is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Karl Stefanovic Height
Karl Stefanovic is a handsome man in his mid-40s. He has a fair complexion with black hair and a pair of brown eyes. He stands tall with a height of 5ft 10inches(1.78m) and weighs around 68kg(149lbs). He has a well-maintained body with a body measurement of 40-36-37 inches. He wears a shoe of size 6(US).
Trivias About Karl Stefanovic You Need To Know.
- Karl Stefanovic made it to the finale of Torvill and Dean’s Dancing on Ice by Nine networks.
- He was a crew member aboard racing supermaxi yacht Investec LOYAL when it won line honors in the 2011 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
- When he wa 5 years old, he won a bmx championship.
- He has married two times.
- His first job was a cadet reporter at WIN channel in Rockhampton
- He loves to read books