Last updated on July 22nd, 2021 at 02:36 am
Facts About Karlie Redd
Karlie Redd is an American television personality, rapper, model, and actress who is well-recognized for her appearance as a main cast member of VH1's reality show, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta". Also known for her work as a model and dancer, Karlie has managed to establish herself as one of the hot and popular TV personalities in her decade-long career.
She is also a hip-hop artist who has performed alongside top recording artists including Tyrese and Jamie Foxx and has her own established singing career which she started releasing a single titled "A Girl Has Needs."
Redd even has launched a hairstyle line called "Redd Hairline". In her decade-long career run, she has earned much recognition and popularity that she has managed to amass a healthy fan following with over 2.4 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @iamkarlieredd also over 316k followers on her Twitter account: @KARLIEREDD.
What is Karlie Redd Famous for?
- Famous as an actress and television personality.
- Known for her role as a cast member of VH1's reality show, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta".
Where is Karlie Redd From?
Karlie Redd was born on April 15, 1974, in New York City, New York, United States. Her birth name is Karlie Lewis. Her nationality is American. Lewis belongs to the African-American ethnicity while Aries is her zodiac sign.
Born as the daughter of her mixed-ethnic parents; a Trinidadian mother and an African-American father, Karlie was raised between Trinidad and New York until permanently settling in New York at age 12. Growing up, Redd attended The Harlem School of the Arts in New York following which she went on to take classes at Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. Following her graduation from the theatre class, she eventually went on to start a career in the world of entertainment.
Redd always had an interest in modeling and dancing that by the time she was 16, she already had done over 40 projects including commercials, movies, and modeling assignments. Just within a short period of time of her teenage, she accomplished a lot in the entertainment industry.
Karlie Redd's Career Highlights
- Karlie Redd began her career initially when she was cast as herself in the movie, "Black Spring Break 2" in 2001.
- She then appeared in an episode of the American sitcom, "One on One" in 2003.
- She appeared in the VH1 reality show, "Scream Queens" in 2010.
- Her breakthrough came when she was cast as one of the main members in the spin-off VH1 reality show, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" in 2012.
- She got her first box office film role in the Chris Rock movie, "Top Five" in 2014.
- She currently plays a recurring role in the soap opera, "Saints and Sinners", aired on Bounce TV.
- Redd made her singing career debut releasing her debut single, "A Girl Has Needs" in 2012.
- She even has launched her own hairline called "Redd Remy Hairline" in 2012.
- She owns a women's clothing store called "Merci Boutique" in Atlanta, Georgia opened in 2015.
Karlie Redd's Boyfriend Relationship
Karlie Redd has been in relationships with several men before however she is currently single. She even is a mother of her daughter named Jazmine Lewis with her ex-boyfriend Nate Hill, who currently is serving a lifetime prison sentence. Her daughter, Jazmin is currently a student at Clark Atlanta University.
She even was in a relationship with Ceaser Emanuel with whom she started dating in March 2017. Redd made headlines when she announced that she was engaged to a businessman named Maurice “Arkansas Mo” Fayne in 2019. However, the couple isn't together.
Previously she dated Lyfe Jennings, Yung Joc, and Benzino. Besides, her age number has been a big controversial topic as she has never openly disclosed her exact age. Even though it's pretty clear that she was born between the years 1970 and 1979, she claimed that she was in her late twenties in 2017.
Her controversial answer brought her whole age to be a big controversy.
Karlie Redd's Net Worth
Karlie Redd has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and television personality. Having her career started initially as a model for some commercial advertisements during her teenage, Redd has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the cast members in the VH1 reality show, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" in 2012.
Her source of income is surely her appearances on shows, movies, and also her social media sites. Including her income, Redd has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Karlie Redd's Height
Karlie Redd is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 3inches.(1.60m) while her body weighs around 58kg. Her maintained body physique has a measurement of around 36-26-36 inches with a bra size of 36B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 7(US) as her shoe size.
She has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Karlie Redd You Need To Know.
- Karlie Redd rose to fame after her appearance as a main cast member of VH1's reality show "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" since June 2012.
- She also made her performance with top recording artists such as Tyrese and Jamie Foxx.
- By the time she was 16 years old, she already had more than 40 credits for commercials, movies, and modeling.
- She even launced a hair style line called 'Redd Hairline' in the year 2012 and released a single called 'A Girl Has Needs'.
- She also appeared in the movie, Top Five.