Last updated on April 16th, 2020 at 11:34 am
Facts About Kat Graham
|33 Years Old
|Katerina Alexandre Hartford Graham
|Actress , Actress , Singer
|Place Of Birth
|5 feet 2 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|For Her role as Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries
|Daniel Day Lewis
|Helena Bonhan Carter
|Brazil and Italy
|Cup Cakes and Crispy creams
|Dancing, Singing and Cooking
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Katerina Alexandre Hartford Graham is a Swiss-born American actress, singer, dancer, and model who is known as Kate Graham in the field of the entertainment industry since 2002. She is well known for her role as Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries. In her early days, She started her career as a dancer before moving on to acting and singing and has also done many commercials. She also featured in some music videos as a backup dancer in her early career. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Kat Graham famous for?
- A Swiss-born American actress, singer, dancer, and model.
- Her role as Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries.
Where is Kat Graham from?
Recalling her early life, Kat was born in Geneva, Switzerland to her parents; Joseph and Natasha Graham in the year 1989. However, she raised in Los Angeles, California. Her father was a music executive and the godfather of two of producer Quincy Jones' children. Her paternal grandfather was a UN Ambassador, serving for 40 years in the Netherlands, Sweden, Romania, and Kenya.
Unfortunately, her parents were divorced when she was five and later she was raised by her mother. Also, she a half brother named Yakov. Similarly, she holds dual nationality; American and Swiss. She belongs to the mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo and she is Jewish by religion. for education, she attended Hebrew school.
What does Kat Graham do?
- Moving towards her career, Kat started her career in the entertainment industry as a six-year-old child artist. She was featured in commercials for brands such as K-Mart, Pop-Tarts, and Barbie. She also performed as a backup dancer in music videos.
- While appearing in these commercials she caught the attention of popular choreographer Fatima Robinson who gave her the chance to appear at the BET Awards as a backup dancer for Bow Wow. This appearance landed her in various backup dancing acts for performers like Missy Elliott, Pharrell, Jamie Foxx as well as for choreographers like Hi-Hat and Michael Rooney.
- She appeared in a national marketing campaign for the advertisement of the soft drink Fanta from Coca-Cola. She was among the members of Fantanas.
- Her television career started with a role in the Disney Sitcom Lizzie McGuire. She later appeared in various other series including Strong Medicine (2003), Malcolm in the Middle (2003), Grounded for Life (2004), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006), Greek (2007), and Stalker (2015).
- She has featured in some films too, playing some likable roles in 17 Again (2009), The Roommate (2011), Honey 2 (2011), Addicted (2014) and All Eyez on Me (2017).
- She has also appeared in many popular music videos of famous singers including Justin Bieber, Usher, Akon, and Christina Milian. As a singer, she credits personalities and groups like Destiny's Child, The Beatles, Janet Jackson, M.I.A., Gwen Stefani, Grace Jones, Prince, Madonna and Tupac for influencing her career in music. She wrote the title song for the film ‘Derailed’ in 2002.
- She was featured alongside John Legend in Used to Love U, with Akon in Lonely, with will.i.am in One More Chance, with Justin Bieber and Usher in Somebody to Love (Remix), with Diddy & Dirty Money and Usher in Looking for Love, and with Demi Lovato and Cher Lloyd in Really Don't Care.
- Her 2019 рluѕ mоvіе асtіng rоlеѕ іnсludіng а thrіllеr tіtlеd Тhе Роіѕоn Rоѕе, Emperor, асtіоn сrіmе drаmа mоvіе, Сut Тhrоаt Сіtу аnd аn асtіоn mоvіе tіtlеd Dесоу. Ѕhе аlѕо dіd vоісе асtіng fоr аn аnіmаtеd соmеdу ѕеrіеѕ tіtlеd Rіѕе оf thе Тееnаgе Мutаnt Nіnја Тurtlеѕ.
- Her upcoming television series are Defending Jacob and Fashionably Yours. It was said to be released in 2020.
What are the achievements of Kat Graham?
Kat Graham hаѕ rесеіvеd а tоtаl оf 13 аwаrd wіnnіngѕ аnd nоmіnаtіоnѕ іn hеr сrеdіt. Моѕt оf thе аwаrdѕ ѕhе rесеіvеd wеrе fоr Тhе Vаmріrе Dіаrіеѕ ѕеrіеѕ іnсludіng wіnnіng thе Тееn Сhоісе Аwаrd fоr Сhоісе ТV Асtrеѕѕ: Fаntаѕу Ѕсі-Fі аnd thе Тееn Сhоісе Аwаrd fоr Сhоісе ТV: Fеmаlе Ѕсеnе Ѕtеаlеr. Also, she wаѕ hоnоrеd іn 2014 wіth thе Вlасk Wоmеn іn Fіlm Аѕѕосіаtіоn Сrеаtіvе Аwаrd.
Who is Kat Graham married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kat dated Cottrell Guidry from 2008 and eventually got engaged to him in 2012. Unfortunately, the relationship didn’t last long and the duo called it quits on December 12th, 2014.
She was also rumored to have been dating Jay Porch in 2015 which turned as the talk of the town. However, none of them came front to speak about the relationship and therefore their relationship is still a matter to be revealed. Presently, she probably single.
How much is Kat Graham worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Kat earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress, singer, producer, and model. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kat Graham?
Observing her body statistics, Kat stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 52 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and black hair color. Further, she has an hourglass body with a body measurement of 34-23-33 inches.
Trivias About Kat Graham You Need To Know.
- Her music career skyrocketed after being featured in Will.I.Am's song "I Got It From My Mama." She also modeled for the Mary Kay company in 2002.
- Tattooed on her inner left wrist is the inscription, "nosce te ipsum", which is Latin for "Know thyself.".
- Her father is Liberian. Her mother is from a Russian Jewish/Polish Jewish family, and Kat was raised in her faith.