Facts About Katalin Novak
|45 Years Old
|Katalin Eva Novak
|Place Of Birth
|University of Szeged
|Source of Wealth
|$1 million to $5 million
|Instagram Facebook Twitter Wikipedia
Katalin Eva Novak, excellently known as Katalin Novak is a Hungarian politician who is the president-elect of Hungary, having been elected in the 2022 presidential election. Upon inauguration, she will become Hungary's first female president. A member of Fidesz, she has additionally served as a Member of the National Assembly since 2018, and as Minister for Family Affairs in the fourth Orban Government from 2020 until 2021. Additionally, Prime Minister Viktor Orban announced that Novak would be his nominee in the 2022 presidential election. Katalin won gaining 137 out of 188 votes in the National Assembly on 10th March 2022 in the parliament dominated by Orban's right-wing Fidesz party ahead of opposition challenger Peter Rona, an economist. She portrayed her election on Thursday as a victory for women.
- Being a Hungarian politician.
- For being the president-elect of Hungary.
What Nationality is Katalin Novak?
Katalin Novak was born on 6th September 1977 with the real name of Katalin Eva Novak in Szeged, Hungary. She is of Hungarian nationality and she belongs to Hungarian-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Novak's present age is 44 which she celebrated back in 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Virgo. She has not shared any details regarding her parents.
Talking about Katalin's education, she completed her secondary education at the Sagvari Endre Secondary School at Szeged in 1996 and studied economics at the Corvinus University of Budapest and law at the University of Szeged. While a student, she additionally studied abroad at the Paris Nanterre University.
Katalin Novak Career Timeline
- Katalin Novak kicks off her career working at the Foreign Ministry in 2001 after which she became a ministerial advisor and in 2012 was appointed Head of Cabinet of the Ministry of Human Resources in 2010.
- She became State Secretary for Family and Youth Affairs at the Ministry of Human Capacities in 2014, eventually becoming Minister of Family Affairs in October 2020 a position held until December 2021.
- She served as Vice President of Fidesz between 2017 and 2021.
- Prime Minister Viktor Orban announced that Novak would be his nominee in the 2022 presidential election. Katalin won gaining 137 out of 188 votes in the National Assembly on 10th March 2022.
- Furthermore, Katalin became a Dame of the French National Order of the Legion of Honour and a Commander of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland in 2019.
Who is Katalin Novak's Husband?
Katalin Novak is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Istvan Veres with whom she is blessed with three children named adam Veres, Kata Veres, and Tamas Veres. Katalin shares a beautiful relationship with her husband and therefore they are less likely to separate in the future ahead. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Katalin Novak?
Katalin Novak has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a fine amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. With her hard work and luck by her side, she can double the amount of wealth she has today. In addition, her major source of income is from her political carer and she is sincere in her work. But, Katalin is doing all the hard work in order to build a secure financial status for herself and her family.
How tall is Katalin Novak?
Katalin Novak stands at an ideal height with balanced body weight. She had the perfect body combined with good looks. Her hair color and eyes color are dark browns. Katalin could carry off any look with great simplicity. Moreover, her body build type is slim.
Trivias About Katalin Novak You Need To Know.
- Katalin Novak is married and has three children.
- In 2019 she became a Dame of the French National Order of the Legion of Honour.
- In 2014 she became State Secretary for Family and Youth Affairs at the Ministry of Human Capacities.
- She is the president-elect of Hungary, having been elected in the 2022 presidential election.
- Her star sign is Virgo.