Kathryn Bernardo - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Age, Family, Wiki, Height
Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo, excellently known as Kathryn Bernardo is a Filipina actress who is best known for her roles in the television series "Mara Clara" (2010-2011), "Pangako Sa 'Yo" (2015-2016), and "La Luna Sangre" (2017-2018). She is also well recognized for roles in the films "She's Dating the Gangster" (2014), "Crazy Beautiful You" (2015), "Barcelona: A Love Untold" (2016), "The Hows of Us" (2018), and "Hello, Love, Goodbye" (2019). She was listed as one of Asia-Pacific's most influential celebrities on social media by Forbes Asia as well as "Metro Society" included her on their list of Most Influential on Social Media. Bernardo was seen as Alisson "Aly" Fajardo in the 2022 film "2 Good 2 Be True". Additionally, she also has her self-titled Youtube channel where she has gained more than 332K subscribers.
Kathryn Bernardo Famous For
- Being a Filipina actress.
- For her roles in the television series "Mara Clara" (2010-2011), "Pangako Sa 'Yo" (2015-2016), and "La Luna Sangre" (2017-2018).
What Nationality is Kathryn Bernardo?
Kathryn Bernardo was born on 26th March 1996 with the real name of Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija, Philippines. Her nationality is Filipino and her ethnicity is mixed. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Bernardo's present age is 26 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Aries. Her parents are Luzviminda Bernardo (father) and Teodore Bernardo (mother). She was raised alongside her three siblings: two sisters named Chrysler and Kaye, and one brother named Kevin.
Moving to Kathryn's education, she studied at OB Montessori Center Inc. before her acting debut in 2003. She was homeschooled, and currently attends Enderun Colleges, Taguig, where she studies marketing.
What does Kathryn Bernardo do for a living?
- Kathryn Bernardo kicks off her career starring as the young Cielo on ABS-CBN's "It Might Be You" in 2003 after which she landed her first main role in the TV series "Super Inggo" playing Maya in 2006.
- She received dramatic roles, the first being young Victoria on ABS-CBN's "Magkaribal" and young Jenny on GMA's "Endless Love" in 2010.
- Her breakthrough role was as Mara David/Mara Del Valle in the remake of the 1992 television drama "Mara Clara".
- Then she started starring in the Sunday afternoon teen show "Growing Up" and her film career started in 2004 with the movie "Gagamboy".
- She then received a lead role in the movie "Way Back Home" as well as she was included in Regal Film's Metro Manila Film Festival entry "Shake, Rattle & Roll 13".
- She appeared in "Princess and I" and announced another television series: "Got to Believe" in August 2013.
- Subsequently, she released her first solo project film from Star Cinema entitled "Must Be... Love" which was broadcast on 13th March 2013.
- In July 2014, she and Padilla once again headlined a movie adaptation of Bianca Bernardino's best-selling novel named "She's Dating the Gangster" as part of Star Cinema's 20th anniversary.
- Also, she recorded her first solo "Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon" as part of the soundtrack for "Princess and I" in 2012 and started to venture into music by recording various original songs and releasing her first studio album titled "Kathryn" in 2014.
- On 6th November 2014, she released the lead single to her debut album titled "You Don't Know Me".
- She is the first and only Filipina actress who breached the ₱800-Million mark for two movies one was in 2018 for "The Hows of Us" and the other one is "Hello, Love, Goodbye" in 2019.
- Bernardo appeared as Alisson "Aly" Fajardo in the 2022 film "2 Good 2 Be True".
Awards and Achievements
- VP Choice Awards 2019
- 3rd EDDYS Entertainment Editors' Awards
- 35th PMPC Star Awards for Movies
- 50th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
- LionHeart TV Rawr Awards
- 49th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
- 45th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
- 44th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
Who is Kathryn Bernardo Dating?
Kathryn Bernardo is an unmarried lady. She is in a romantic relationship with her on-screen partner, actor Daniel Padilla since 25th May 2012. There are even reports that Kathryn and her current partner may be getting married in the near future. Hope we can see them as husband and wife in the coming days. Concerning Bernardo's sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Kathryn Bernardo's Net Worth?
Kathryn Bernardo has a net worth of $145 million as of 2022 whereas she also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around millions of dollars per year. She is the first and only Filipina actress who breached the ₱800-Million mark for two movies one was in 2018 for "The Hows of Us" and the other one is "Hello, Love, Goodbye" in 2019. Bernardo has done endorsement work for several brands from where she gains a fine amount of money. In addition, her major source of income is her acting career.
What is the Height of Kathryn Bernardo?
Kathryn Bernardo stands at an ideal height of 5 feet 2 inches with a balanced bodyweight of 110 lb / 50 kg. She has light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, Bernardo has a slim body build with 32-25-33 inches of body measurements.
Trivias About Kathryn Bernardo You Need To Know.
- She began appearing in Got to Believe in 2013.
- She studied at the OB Montessori Center Inc. before making her acting debut in 2003.
- She is also known for film roles in Way Back Home, Must Be...Love, and Sisterakas.
- She did a photo shoot for Teen Vogue with actor Logan Lerman in March 2013.
- In 2018, she and Daniel Padilla admitted that they'd been dating for over five years.