Katie Boulter - Bio, Net Worth, Ranking, Tennis, Boyfriend, Facts, Age
Katie Boulter is a famous British tennis player. She is known for being ranked as one of the top ten Junior players in the world in March 2014. She began playing tennis at age five and was representing Great Britain three years later aged 8. She showed young promise in 2008 when she won the Lemon Bowl in Rome at the age of 11 and she claimed her first senor doubles title at a $10000 event in Sharm el-Sheikh in November 2013. She marked her return to Wimbledon by becoming the first British winner of the 2021 tournament. Additionally, Katie is also active on social media with more than 134K followers on Instagram and more than 48.4K followers on her Twitter account.
Katie Boulter Famous For
- Being a British tennis player.
- For ranked as one of the top ten Junior players in the world in March 2014.
Where is Katie Boulter from?
Katie Boulter opened her eyes for the very first time on 1st August 1996. She took birth in Leicester, England, the United Kingdom holding British nationality. She came from British-White ethnic background and her race is white. She has celebrated her 25th birthday as of 2021 which is her present age. Her zodiac sign is Leo and her religious belief is Christian. Katie was born to her mother, Sue Boulter, and her father, David Boulter. Her mother played tennis at the county level and represented Great Britain a few times. She has also a brother named James Gartshore Boulter.
Concerning Katie Boulter's education, she attended Loughborough College.
Katie Boulter Career Timeline
- Katie Boulter began her career tennis career by winning the Lemon Bowl in Rome, aged 11, and become a finalist in the Junior Orange Bowl Tennis Championships in Coral Gables, Florida.
- In November 2013, she claimed her first senior doubles title at a $10k event in Sharm El Sheikh and went on to have further doubles success and was a finalist at the Australian Open girls' doubles event with Ivana Jorovic in January 2014.
- She won her first senior singles title over fellow Briton Eden Silva in May 2014 and was given a wildcard for Wimbledon qualifying, losing in the first round to Italian Alberta Brianti in a three-set match that lasted two-and-a-half hours.
- Katie won her first $25k singles title at the event in Obidos, Portugal in April 2018 and then won a further singles title at the $60k event in Fukuoka, Japan in May of the following year.
- She received a wildcard for the Nottingham Open and reached her first WTA quarterfinal there.
- Then she received a wildcard into the Wimbledon main draw, where she won her first-round match over Veronica Cepede Royg. She lost to Naomi Osaka in the second round, in straight sets.
- Katie started the 2019 season in Hobart, Tasmania where she did not qualify, losing to Greet Minnen in three sets whereas her next tournament was the Australian Open.
- She defeated Ekaterina Makarova, in three sets, with the first instance in the Australian Open of a third-set tiebreak, winning the tiebreak 10-6.
- She defeated Conny Perrin, in straight sets, before retiring to fifth seed Sofia Kenin at the Mexican Open and lost to Marie Bouzkova, in straight sets at the Miami Open, entering as the sixth qualifying seed.
- She ended the year ranked 100th.
- She lost in the first round to Elina Svitolina at the Australian Open 2020 as well as lost in the first round to Daria Kasatkina at the Australian Open 2021.
- Katie beat qualifier Danielle Lao before she lost to Aryna Sabalenka in three sets, in the second round at Wimbledon and lost in the first round to Liudmila Samsonova at the US Open.
Is Katie Boulter in a relationship?
Katie Boulter is an unmarried lady. She is currently dating Alex de Minaurm, who is an Australian professional tennis player. He posted a picture of him and Boulter on social media, where they seemed to be spending their holidays together. In March 2021, he has finally confirmed reports he is dating fellow player Katie Boulter. Back then, Katie dated American Jack Sock, who is an American tennis player and also has a relationship with Tommy Paul. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Katie Boulter Tennis Net Worth
Katie Boulter has an estimated net worth of around $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. She also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around $147,054 USD per year. Her major sources of income come from her tennis player and promotions with different brand endorsements. She has collaborated with various brand endorsements like NikeCourt, Wilson Tennis, Sorapol, & Airbnb. She received a wildcard to the $100000 grass-court tournament and she won her first $25000 singles title in Obidos.
What is the Height of Katie Boulter?
Katie Boulter stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) with a balanced body weight of 68 Kg (150 Ib). Likewise, she has green eyes color and her hair color is blonde. Her body build type is slim. Katie suffers from a back injury when playing for her country against Kazakhstan in a Fed Cup tie in April.
Trivias About Katie Boulter You Need To Know.
- She began playing tennis at the age of 5.
- In April 2018, she won her first $25,000 singles title in Óbidos.
- she won the $60,000 singles title at the event in Fukuoka, Japan in May 2018.
- In May 2014, Boulter won her first singles title against British player Eden Silva.
- She won the Lemon Bowl in Rome in 2008.
- She was rated as the number 10th junior tennis player in the world.