Last updated on October 25th, 2019 at 01:36 pm
Facts About Katie Hill
|Celebrated Name||Katie Hill|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Big Six|
|Birth Name||Katherine Lauren Hill|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Abilene, Texas|
|Best Known For||US Representative for California's 25th congressional district|
|School||College of the Canyons|
|University||California State University|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in English|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Public Administration|
Katie Hill is an American politician and a member of the Democratic Party who currently serves as the US Representative for California's 25th congressional district. She is also a social services administrator and one of the LGBT members of the United States Congress. She was also the former executive director of People Assisting the Homeless(PATH). Hill denied allegations on her of being in a romantic relationship with Graham Kelly on October 22, 2019.
What is Katie Hill famous for?
- Famous as the American politician and member of the Democratic party.
When was Katie Hill born?
Katie Hill was born on August 25, 1987, in Abilene, Texas, United States. Her birth name is Katherine Lauren Hill. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White Caucasian while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Katie Hill was born in a well-to-do family to Mike Hill(father) and Rachel Hill(mother). Her father is a police lieutenant while her mother is a local registered nurse. Hill was raised in the Saugus at Santa Clarita, California.
Hill studied at public schools, College of the canyons in the Santa Clarita Valley. Hill then graduated from California State University, Northridge with a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master of Public Administration. Hill had a keen interest in politics since her childhood that she choose politics as her future career.
Katie Hill Career Highlights
- Hill began her professional career working as a policy advocate at People Assisting the Homeless(PATH).
- Hill kept on working for PATH later as the Executive Director, raising it to be one of the largest non-profit homeless shelters in California.
- On March 8, 2017, Hill announced her candidacy for the United States House of Representatives for California's 25th congressional district.
- Hill was even the subject of a documentary-style series aired on the HBO show, "Vice News Tonight" in 2016.
- Hill attended a campaign event in Southern California and was endorsed by former President Barak Obama.
- Hill and Joe Neguse were chosen as the Freshman Class Representatives for the Democratic Caucus before the 116th Congress.
- Hill has chosen her top issues in the political race like addressing healthcare, rebuilding the middle class with policies.
- Hill was also appointed as vice-chair of the Oversight Committee.
- Hill then fought in the 2018 California state primary election race, which was even listed as "Competitive Race".
- In the general election held on November 6, 2018, she defeated incumbent Republican Steven Knight, who had held the office since 2014
- Hill is one of the LGBT members of the United States Congress.
- On October 22, 2019, Hill denied allegations that she had an improper relationship with a congressional staffer, Graham Kelly, published a week before on the website, "RedState.org".
Who is Katie Hill Married to? Is She Bisexual?
The politician Katie Hill is currently single. Hill was previously married to an artist Kenny Heslep. The couple got married on July 2010. Living together at Arua Dulce, California, for about 9 years, Heslep filled for divorce in 2019. Hill currently lives in an apartment in Washington D.C., with her fellow freshman representative, Lauren Underwood.
Katie Hill is a member of LGBT as she has openly claimed herself to be a bisexual after her high schooling. Hill is the first openly bisexual person from California to be elected to Congress Party.
What is the Net Worth of Katie Hill?
The 32 years old Katie Hill has quite a great earning through her professional career as US Representative for California's 25th congressional district. Hill must have her fortune in a thousand dollars with her post in the governmental sector. Her net worth isn't disclosed yet. Besides, her national profile grew quickly as a star fundraiser, raising over $8.3 million for her first House campaign.
How Tall is Katie Hill?
Katie Hill is a beautiful white lady. Hill has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes.